Character you want in super smash bros?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
If you could put any character in super smash bros who would you put in?

Sacred 117
Banjo & Kazooie.

Bentley
Bomberman hands down, then probably something dorky like Abomasnow. There might be others but those came to mind first.

ares834
Ridley. Or a unique movest for Ganondorf.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Bentley
Bomberman hands down, then probably something dorky like Abomasnow. There might be others but those came to mind first.

Abomasnow? No judgement, but I just figured someone like Sceptile or Zoroark (or something) would come to mind first. Lol.

Originally posted by ares834
Ridley. Or a unique movest for Ganondorf.

Next time someone complains about Ridley's size, point out how Sonic, who's canonically only 4ft tall, stands eye-to-eye with (or above) half the characters in the game, or how Bowser, on average, dwarfs Ridley. thumb up

Quincy
Zoroark would be rad to me

ScreamPaste
Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time Link.

Impediment
8 bit NES Mario.

ares834
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Next time someone complains about Ridley's size, point out how Sonic, who's canonically only 4ft tall, stands eye-to-eye with (or above) half the characters in the game, or how Bowser, on average, dwarfs Ridley. thumb up

Yeah, the size argument has always been shitty. Specifically because of Olimar.

Quincy
Clementine from TWD.
Joel from Last of Us would be badass

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, the size argument has always been shitty. Specifically because of Olimar.

I wouldn't know anything about Olimar. (Never played or studied Pikmin.)

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time Link.

I half expected you to say Ghirahim... or Fi, better yet.

Originally posted by Impediment
8 bit NES Mario.

Lol @ the Scream trolling. haermm

On-topic, I'd add Bayonetta in conjunction with B&K. At this point, they both deserve it.

ScreamPaste

Lol @ the Scream trolling. haermm

On-topic, I'd add Bayonetta in conjunction with B&K. At this point, they both deserve it. I'd loved to have had either Ghirahim or Fi present, but their exclusion wasn't a huge let down since they weren't guaranteed inclusions. Link's inclusion was. The fact we got stuck with TP Link for the second game in a row, however, was complete heart break.

Nemesis X
5. Travis Touchdown
4. Dark Samus
3. Ridley
2. Bayonetta
1. Skull Kid/Majora

Tzeentch
FemShep. thumb up

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'd loved to have had either Ghirahim or Fi present, but their exclusion wasn't a huge let down since they weren't guaranteed inclusions. Link's inclusion was. The fact we got stuck with TP Link for the second game in a row, however, was complete heart break.

Now you know how I felt when finding out the Star Fox cast had their voices nerfed. sad (It's mostly just their dialogue delivery, but it was still upsetting.)

Originally posted by Tzeentch
FemShep. thumb up

Knowing how this game handles things, both genders would be available.

Reflassshh
James Sunderland huhu

Jmanghan
Rayman.

It's a question of whether he should have been a DLC character for PS All-Stars, or put as DLC in Super Smash Bros. U.

Also, Waluigi should have been in the game JUST for completeness.

Arachnid1
Just bring back Snake!

Also, Grey Fox as a playable character

I was gonna say Pyramid Head, but his finals would be waaaay to gruesome for SSB lol.

As long as I have Link though, I'm happy. My top. smile

Bentley

A box of matches towers him and his Pikmin.

On-topic, I'd add Bayonetta in conjunction with B&K. At this point, they both deserve it.

Bayonetta would be a great addition.

Jmanghan
Come to think of it, why is there no game yet where Mario teams up with Link.

Bentley
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Come to think of it, why is there no game yet where Mario teams up with Link.

Link would look like a weakling. He's armed like a frigging commando while Mario plows through the opposition barehanded.

Sacred 117
A box of matches towers him and his Pikmin.

haermm

thumb up

Arachnid1
Link would look like a weakling. He's armed like a frigging commando while Mario plows through the opposition barehanded. Please, the opposition and bosses Link goes up against regularly dwarf Marios turtles.

The real problem is that Mario wouldn't be able to hang with Link. cool

Bentley
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Please, the opposition and bosses Link goes up against regularly dwarf Marios turtles.

The real problem is that Mario wouldn't be able to hang with Link. cool

Mario is cosmic since Mario Galaxy and has access to modern medicine biscuits

If they were featured in the same game, Mario then would accomplish similar feats unarmed. That was my actual argument.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Rayman.

It's a question of whether he should have been a DLC character for PS All-Stars, or put as DLC in Super Smash Bros. U.

He should be in both.

AuraAngel
sK8yd74ioMQ

Don't agree with the list as a whole but number 3 is a must imho.

Dramatic Gecko

GTFO. Ghirahim is way better than Fi. However I applaud your B&K choice. That game is gotta be the best platformer on 64 (arguably).

JayDaDon
I'd want Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee in the next Smash. They would actually kick too much ass.

Nemesis X
After reliving the GameCube days, I think AiAi from Super Monkey Ball should be in Smash.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
GTFO. Ghirahim is way better than Fi. However I applaud your B&K choice. That game is gotta be the best platformer on 64 (arguably).

At ease, Commander Cockshitter. I was simply referring to Scream's waifu wank haermm, and I knew we would (more than) agree on B&K. Two arms, brother. big grin

Dramatic Gecko
At ease, Commander Cockshitter.

I laughed at this way more than I should have.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

The best platformer in the 64 was Mischief Makers mmm

Dramatic Gecko
The best platformer in the 64 was Mischief Makers mmm

(arguably)

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.