Odin vs. Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?
surprise

TheLordofMurder
During the Korvac saga, it was continually emphasized that Korvac was superior to Odin...

Infact it was outright stated on panel that Odin, Zeus, and Mephisto would put aside their differences to combat Korvac (and Carina, but she was the daughter of an Elder of the Universe, so I'm not sure how much she could contribute against 3 Skyfathers; she seemed to be Low Trans at best, so the heavy lifting in combat would no doubt have been done by Korvac):

zopzop
I hate to say it but 616 Odin has vastly superior feats and fights to 616 Korvac.

zom1967
they show what could have happened had Korvac got out of control,in a what if from the early 80`s.He Gains the power of like 6 cosmic beings,and gets the ultimate nullifier and gets cap to kill Galactus with it.Then thousands of star ships warp into the area,Korvac grows to the size of planet earth by draining the life force of everyone on the planet(including the Celestial 4th host)the Watcher begs Korvac to set up an empire on the other side of the universe.But with his dream gone he uses the nullifier to destroy the entire universe,although none of it is canon.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by zopzop
I hate to say it but 616 Odin has vastly superior feats and fights to 616 Korvac.

Korvac has 1% of Odin's appearances so it can't be helped. IMO, Korvac was superior to Odin.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Korvac has 1% of Odin's appearances so it can't be helped. IMO, Korvac was superior to Odin.

thumb up

Korvac's implied power was immense...

iceman24567
Odin beats his ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.