Judge Dredd (Urban) vs. Punisher (Stevenson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
The two meet in an uninhabited parking garage, standard equip. for both.

Who wins?

Placidity
Dredd.

FrothByte
Punisher seemed more impressive to me

Impediment
Punisher punched a man in the face and said face exploded.

BruceSkywalker
Dredd only because I hate and despise Stevenson Punisher

Impediment
Stevenson Punisher > Jane Punisher, IMO.

Robtard
Gun fight, goes to Dredd.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Gun fight, goes to Dredd.

Agreed

steverules_2
I wanna say punisher simply for the face explosion punch, I didn't see any good fighting skills from Dredd. But gunfight is Dredd for sure.

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
I wanna say punisher simply for the face explosion punch, I didn't see any good fighting skills from Dredd. But gunfight is Dredd for sure.

Only if Dredd gets his more advanced weaponry. If we limited them to the same type of guns then I don't see how Dredd has an advantage.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FrothByte
Only if Dredd gets his more advanced weaponry. If we limited them to the same type of guns then I don't see how Dredd has an advantage.

Still had some decent ammo types in the 2012 movie

i agree with the gunfight part people have brought up, Dredd would win that side of things.

Placidity
^

Hot Shot, and High Ex will do it.

This will seal the deal:

eQw5VlfYDTw

steverules_2
Originally posted by FrothByte

Of course

Quincy
Dredd I think would take it. Although If I had to send one man in to kill a bunch of dudes, I'd probably go with Punisher. How's that work?

Spawningpool
Dredd for gunfight...

Psychotron
Punisher was more impressive but Dredd's superior weapons net him the win.

Spawningpool
If they had modern guns punisher would win

relentless1
Dredds weaponry is too advanced, he pulls out the win, exploding face punch or not

Mindset
Originally posted by Impediment
Punisher punched a man in the face and said face exploded. Dredd doesn't have a face.

He wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Stevenson Punisher > Jane Punisher, IMO.

Official order of the Punisher:

Lundgren > Stevenson > Jane

steverules_2
Lundgren was a good punisher?

Psychotron
Sure, he killed the guy responsible for his family's death in the first 5 minutes of the movie, then spent the rest of it fighting the Yakuza for the lulz. Can't top that.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
Lundgren was a good punisher?

The best Punisher, he fought Ninjas.

Robtard
Originally posted by Psychotron
Sure, he killed the guy responsible for his family's death in the first 5 minutes of the movie, then spent the rest of it fighting the Yakuza for the lulz. Can't top that.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.