SWTOR four-way battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
The greatest powers in the Jedi and Sith Orders face-off to crown a true Master of the Force.

Barsen'thor
Hero of Tython
The Wrath
Darth Nox

Arena: Voidstar

Rules:
Internal Amps only.

My personal bet is on Kallig, tanking Force Lightning Storms without a Force Barrier and can't be killed even by Force overload.

Emperordmb
I'm honestly thinking maybe Nox

Q99
Nox does have great staying power, which helps in a 4-way....

AncientPower
Honestly with Secret of the Darkest Stars, assuming Darth Nox then Kallig is essentially the second most powerful Sith alive and immortal.

Sinious
HoT.

Nephthys
If Nox wins, it'll be because of immortality. I'm curious about whether the Barsen'thor's shielding technique could work on her though. It ****ed up Morrhages spirit iirc. HoT is the greatest here however.

AncientPower
Nox can pretty much eliminate sabers from this contest altogether when attempted against her, curious as to why HoT is the 'greatest' here. Wrath is better in my opinion and Nox a tier above the rest.

Not sure how Thor brings that into play against the unique traits that her spirits have.

DarthAnt66
Nox > Hero = Wrath > Barsen.

Nephthys
Nox isn't above the HoT. What's she got that can beat her? Lightning? Lolnope, HoT can take better. TK? HoT ragdolled and defeated a dude who demolished the Dark Temple. Telepathy? Aha aha aha. Sabersno.

AncientPower
The better question is, how does HoT kill what cannot die? On the other hand Nox is more than capable of killing HoT.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
The better question is, how does HoT kill what cannot die? On the other hand Nox is more than capable of killing HoT.

I already said Nox might win on immortality alone. But if the HoT defeats her, doesn't that count as a win even if she revives later?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nox isn't above the HoT. What's she got that can beat her? Lightning? Lolnope, HoT can take better. TK? HoT ragdolled and defeated a dude who demolished the Dark Temple. Telepathy? Aha aha aha. Sabersno.
Lmfao, Hero never ragdolled shit on Vitiate. An enraged Nox would demolish him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao, Hero never ragdolled shit on Vitiate. An enraged Nox would demolish him.

Hero ragdolls Vitiate if you execute him at the end of the fight, bro. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Hero ragdolls Vitiate if you execute him at the end of the fight, bro. thumb up
Non-canon, bro. thumb up

Nephthys
Not really. And it demonstrates she had the ability to do so as an option. I give Nox similar credit for impressive lightside feats and in other cases of multiple choice feats.

DarthAnt66
No, it doesn't. He (men ftw) would be embracing the dark side on a Force Nexus in a display that is potentially Force Rage enhanced.

Nephthys
Lol, bs. The Hero would also be extremely worn down and depleted from the apocalyptic battle against the mother****ing Emperor she just had. A nexus amp wouldn't compare. Plus killing him doesn't mean embracing the darkside. Jaric Kaedan would have killed him too yet he's still lightside. Being ruthless isn't an auto fall. And the Hero is calm when doing it, not raging.

ares834
Lol, Vitiate at that point took a saber to the gut. He isn't fighting back. Heck, he just sits there and watches as a small stalactite-thingy falls on him.

DarthAnt66
If Hero was depleted, that's an embarrassment to protagonists. He went through like 5 guards and then Vitiate. Whoopie-doo. And, the same case can be said for Vitiate too.
The attack is specifically shown to be a dark side display, hence being non-canon. How he appears on the outside is irrelevant, what matters is the inner thoughts of hate, revenge, etc.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Lol, Vitiate at that point took a saber to the gut. He isn't fighting back. Heck, he just sits there and watches as a small stalactite-thingy falls on him.

Even if that's true, the fact that Vitiate collapses the temple instead of attacking the Hero indicates that her defenses > the level of power needed to destroy the temple. Also just because he's not raging doesn't mean he's just letting her execute him. TK is invisible bro.

If Hero was depleted, that's an embarrassment to protagonists. He went through like 5 guards and then Vitiate. Whoopie-doo. And, the same case can be said for Vitiate too.
The attack is specifically shown to be a dark side display, hence being non-canon. How he appears on the outside is irrelevant, what matters is the inner thoughts of hate, revenge, etc.

She fought through Kaas City, a city where every citizen is a soldier and has legions of Sith and Mandalorians stationed in it, and then fought through the Imperial Guard, the best trained fighting force in the galaxy, in the Dark Temple, an immense focus of dark energy and then fought Emperor Fvcking Vitiate in an apocalyptic duel. I think she has the right to be worn the hell out. Just because there's only a few enemies in gameplay means jack shit. And yes, the same can be said for Vitiate, except we know he still had enough power to collapse the Dark Temple. Which indicates that the Hero still had enough power to be a greater challenge for Vitiate to attack with TK than an entire temple.

Which are only speculative on your part. If the HoT is a Dark Jedi then they'd be getting no special boost from hate and anger than they wouldn't get anywhere else. Also a darkside Jedi doesn't actually necessarily make use of the darkside.

DarthAnt66
She fought through Kaas City, a city where every citizen is a soldier and has legions of Sith and Mandalorians stationed in it, and then fought through the Imperial Guard, the best trained fighting force in the galaxy, in the Dark Temple, an immense focus of dark energy and then fought Emperor Fvcking Vitiate in an apocalyptic duel. I think she has the right to be worn the hell out. Just because there's only a few enemies in gameplay means jack shit. And yes, the same can be said for Vitiate, except we know he still had enough power to collapse the Dark Temple. Which indicates that the Hero still had enough power to be a greater challenge for Vitiate to attack with TK than an entire temple.
She didn't fight through the entire Kaas city. no expression They dropped him off like 15 meters away and he only had to come in contact with the guards near the shuttle.

Everything you said here is wrong, and illogical.

Nephthys
She didn't fight through the entire Kaas city. no expression They dropped him off like 15 meters away and he only had to come in contact with the guards near the shuttle.

You're thinking in gameplay terms again. They were dropped off outside the city and had to fight to the Emperor's personal shuttle, which would logically be near the citadel, close to the Emperor, in the center of the city. Scourge specifically highlights the immense forces in the city, noting that "We'll have to fight for every inch of ground".

Everything you said here is wrong, and illogical.

Great comeback. If you'll allow me to respond in kind: Nu-uh!

DarthAnt66
The cutscenes showed where they dropped him off and where he had to fight through, though. no expression

Nephthys
And? Point A and Point C don't establish Point B.

DarthAnt66
We have the map to establish Point B. thumb up

Nephthys
The map isn't canonical, its a game abstraction based on an abstracted location. If you play the game, you'll notice that although it's a plot point that the Knights companions split up into teams and all go in different directions, there's only one path that leads straight to the shuttle. The same is true for the Dark Temple where everyone splits up, but in-game there's a single path that leads to a single door that leads to a single room. The in-game area's can't be accurate.

I also highly doubt that the Emperor's personal shuttle is right next to the local market. Or that the citadel, which is supposed to be in the center of the city, is actually only a few hundreds meters from the outskirts. In-game locations are notoriously inaccurate to canonical evidence, in countless games.

Tondemonai
This is completely off topic. I'm sorry I'm just jumping in the middle but it's not really productive to argue over what's cannon and what isn't. It's really only speculation with the whole gameplay not being cannonical so I would suggest that we agree that the Emperor was not strong enough to kill the HoT directly and that he/she had the strength to crush Vitiate even though he/she was depleted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.