House Of El: Farewell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Due to the lowly scum of Oregon failing me, I must leave KMC for a month.

Strengthen yourselves brothers in my absence!

Prof. T.C. McCabe, I choose you to lead The House of El in my absence!

Boardwalker, you now rise to second in command.

I fully expect the House of El to grow to even greater heights in my brief departure from this forum.

In closing, I charge you with the following!

DESTROY, BADA!

DESTROY, DIGI.

LASTLY... DESTROY MINDSET AS WELL!

Farewell!

Supermex
Bye Felica!!

psycho gundam
The last recognized member was Abhilegend. Before him it was Phildo.

LoB is not in "the club"

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

I fully expect the House of El to grow to even greater heights in my brief departure from this forum.

DESTROY, BADA!

DESTROY, DIGI.

Farewell!

No worries bro, we will handle this FILTHY LIZARD! AND HIS HORSEFACED LOVER CALLED DIGI!

Enjoy your vacations.

Sin I AM
Always considered pr the head of the house of el. Who nominated lob?

Damborgson
Have a good vacation LoB. thumb up ill enjoy stepping on your house while youre gone evil face

Prof. T.C McAbe
Destroying bada is not a problem, i just need an Asteroid. As for digi, i can make lasagne out of him but to destroy mindset is kind of impossible, he can regenerate from a single drop of sperm and there are too many spermcruxes in his victimis... too manyvictims full of it...

Diesldude
Good riddance!!

Board Walker
I ASCEND TO SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE MOST POWERFUL EMPIRE IN ALL REALITY

Truly everyone on this forum shall experience enlightenment

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
I ASCEND TO SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE MOST POWERFUL EMPIRE IN ALL REALITY

Truly everyone on this forum shall experience enlightenment

You'd have to actually know the source material first

DarkSaint85

DESTROY, BADA!

DESTROY, DIGI.

Farewell!

Who are you?

beatboks
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Always considered pr the head of the house of el. Who nominated lob?

Same person he seconded and counted the votes. LoB of course big grin

Board Walker
The House of El is in good hands

Reflassshh
This is a glorious day.

marwash22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You'd have to actually know the source material first http://media.giphy.com/media/AqSJ82jG2F9Hq/giphy.gif

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who are you?
some silly bug who thinks too much of himself.

Insane Titan
Don't come back

Prof. T.C McAbe
The House of El is in good hands

I will bring enlightenment to bada, with some gasoline and a lighter and you will bring enlightenment to digi. Are you up for it my brother of truth?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Don't come back

This. Lob has tainted my Throne Room.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by psycho gundam
The last recognized member was Abhilegend. Before him it was Phildo.

LoB is not in "the club"

Lob never even debates Superman, biggest poser in history.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I will bring enlightenment to bada, with some gasoline and a lighter and you will bring enlightenment to digi. Are you up for it my brother of truth?

I am ready, THIS FORUM IS READY.

KuRuPT Thanosi
We're ready for you to start reading comics Board Walker

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
We're ready for you to start reading comics Board Walker laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am ready, THIS FORUM IS READY.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! KILL THE RAPTORS AND THEIR LACKEYS

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
VIVA LA REVOLUTION! KILL THE RAPTORS AND THEIR LACKEYS Stop socking LoB. I'll be banning this Prof. T.C McAbe account soon.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop socking LoB. I'll be banning this Prof. T.C McAbe account soon.

Professor T.C. McAbe is no sock of LoB, this I know most surely. Do not ban an innocent human being, for the innocent blood would be upon your hands.

As the leaders of the House of El me and Prof. T.C. McAbe must ensure that all forum members receive enlightenment regarding the wisdom of superman.

iceman24567
We're ready for you to start reading comics Board Walker laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stop socking LoB. I'll be banning this Prof. T.C McAbe account soon.
HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A SOCK; YOU FILTHY LIZARD!!!
THIS INSULT WILL BE PUNISHED YOU OOZING COLDBLOODED ABOMINATION!

Professor T.C. McAbe is no sock of LoB, this I know most surely. Do not ban an innocent human being, for the innocent blood would be upon your hands.

As the leaders of the House of El me and Prof. T.C. McAbe must ensure that all forum members receive enlightenment regarding the wisdom of superman.

We got him Brother, his days are done, the Forum will be liberated!

Golgo13
lol

KuRuPT Thanosi

Stop posting, you have a lot of comics to read for the first time BoardWalker

Board Walker
Stop posting, you have a lot of comics to read for the first time BoardWalker

Empty words that are contradicted by my posts that demonstrae millennial spanning superman knowledge, scans, and expertise.

One_Angry_Scot
Empty words that are contradicted by my posts that demonstrae century spanning superman knowledge, scans, and expertise.

Yes knowledge such as Superman tearing a hole in the Multiverse.

When it was the Sun, and you accused me of Photoshop even after I showed you proof.

Board Walker
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Yes knowledge such as Superman tearing a hole in the Multiverse.

When it was the Sun, and you accused me of Photoshop even after I showed you proof.

you showed the unofficial opinion of an ex artist (not even the writer) who has no right to say what something is or is not in any present or past injustice comic.

One_Angry_Scot
you showed the unofficial opinion of an ex artist (not even the writer) who has no right to say what something is or is not in any present or past injustice comic.

Tom Taylor was the writer actually. Who wrote the issue. Stop trying to save face and get over the fact that Superman didn't tear a whole through the Multiverse.

The fact that you don't even get the name of the writer correct (or the artist) shows how incredibly wrong you are.

carver9
laughing out loud

Reflassshh
My prayers were listened!!!!

Board Walker
I never named the artist/writer to begin with, regardless of it was a writer or artists it was still wrong. It is DC that decides if it is a omniversal hole or not, the same omniversal hole that the Dc heroes of rhe main universe come through later on.

One_Angry_Scot
I never named the artist/writer to begin with, regardless of it was a writer or artists it was still wrong. It is DC that decides if it is a omniversal hole or not, the same omniversal hole that the Dc heroes of rhe main universe come through later on.

You said he was the artist which means you were naming the artist.

So again stop lying.

Yeah Tom Taylor decided it was the Sun.

I just noticed you've changed it to Omniversal hole now. You're taking liabilities now Board Walker. If anything you're bringing Superman down on these forums by typing bizarre linguistic reasoning.

You are caught at every point and try to save face each time.

And even further, Tom Taylor was a DC employee. So he was the face of DC for Injustice Year 2 so again your argument is invalid. Try again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Empty words that are contradicted by my posts that demonstrae millennial spanning superman knowledge, scans, and expertise.

I see, so you're still going to act like your read comics about your favorite character, when in fact, you haven't. cool

KuRuPT Thanosi

So again stop lying.

I just noticed you've changed it to Omniversal hole now. You're taking liabilities now Board Walker. If anything you're bringing Superman down on these forums by typing bizarre linguistic reasoning.

And even further, Tom Taylor was a DC employee. So he was the face of DC for Injustice Year 2 so again your argument is invalid. Try again.

Did you expect anything less from BW? He has barely checked out the respect thread, so give him a break. That's why he gets things wrong, wouldn't you if you didn't actually read it?

One_Angry_Scot
Did you expect anything less from BW? He has barely checked out the respect thread, so give him a break. That's why he gets things wrong, wouldn't you if you didn't actually read it?

Well not from his current way he is acting.

The thing is Superman is one of my top characters. But people like him ruin the character so people on KMC's perception of Superman is warped thanks to Board Walker.

I don't know why he has decided to ruin Superman's standing.

Board Walker

So again stop lying.

Your words are empty as usual, you are blinded by your own delusional opinion, the fact of the matter is that you know very little of Injustice Superman and the inner workings of it.

This Tom Taylor never stated it was a sun on panel or while he was employeed because DC outright knew it was a multi-omniversal hole, they wouldnt let Tom Taylor tell a lie and say it was a sun.

Tom only stated it was a sun once he was free of DC's oversight, and even now he can't official declare it was a sun because he has no legal ability to do so.

please stop trying to stop the truth

One_Angry_Scot
Your words are empty as usual, you are blinded by your own delusional opinion, the fact of the matter is that you know very little of Injustice Superman and the inner workings of it.

This Tom Taylor never stated it was a sun on panel or while he was employeed because DC outright knew it was a multi-omniversal hole, they wouldnt let Tom Taylor tell a lie and say it was a sun.

Tom only stated it was a sun once he was free of DC's oversight, and even now he can't official declare it was a sun because he has no legal ability to do so.

please stop trying to stop the truth

Stop trolling. Stop ruining the perception of Superman and making look like a laughing stock in front of everyone.

DC outright knew did they? Ask them now. Email them. Contact them on every medium and ask them.

He said it when he was employed. Read the date.

http://i.imgur.com/swpvllal.png

Board Walker
Stop trolling. Stop ruining the perception of Superman and making look like a laughing stock in front of everyone.

DC outright knew did they? Ask them now. Email them. Contact them on every medium and ask them.

wrong. He stated it through a non sanctioned non official DC outlet.

One_Angry_Scot
wrong. He stated it through a non sanctioned non official DC outlet.

Was he employed by them when he typed that in?

Yes or No?

He was the face for DC regarding Injustice so again stop trolling.

He made the post in November.

And he didn't leave until mid December.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/11/injustice-gods-among-us-comic-writer-tom-taylor-departs-brian-buccellato-takes-over

Every time its a new excuse. And every time it's even worse than the last.

iceman24567
Just let Board Walker be a troll will be a troll

MF DELPH

Damn...

It was definitely a 'son'.

Mindset

http://i.imgur.com/swpvllal.png Phucking rekt

psycho gundam
lmao

Damborgson
Lol. "The sun? It was clearly an omniversal rip in the fabric of reality" it's just obvious.

Badabing
Originally posted by Damborgson
Lol. "The sun? It was clearly an omniversal rip in the fabric of reality" it's just obvious. I hope you get molested by a rhino and he leaves an omniversal rip in the fabric of your anus.

Mindset
I hope you get molested by a rhino and he leaves an omniversal rip in the fabric of your anus. Whoa man, I wouldn't wish someone being raped by Gecko on anyone.

Damborgson
I hope you get molested by a rhino and he leaves an omniversal rip in the fabric of your anus.

Pfft. Like I haven't heard that one before!

Time Immemorial
lol @ Badasignature

DarkSaint85
One_Angry, ignore BW. He really isn't being serious.

Prof. T.C McAbe
One_Angry and BW, please don't argue, this is all about having fun, be nice to each other^^.

One_Angry_Scot
Yeah I guess I didn't want to get annoyed. I get worked up unnecessarily where I shouldn't.

Sorry everyone.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah I guess I didn't want to get annoyed. I get worked up unnecessarily where I shouldn't.

Sorry everyone.

No worries bro^^, I can understand it.

Impediment
If we could all put away our penises and stop flaming one another, that'd be great, m'kay?

Board Walker. *cough cough*

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Impediment
If we could all put away our penises and stop flaming one another, that'd be great, m'kay?

Board Walker. *cough cough*

Everything is fine and dandy now, stop bringing your bad mood in this thread, or I will remove you, m'kay? sneer

Also reported for writing Graysons name wrong.

Insane Titan

Sorry everyone. Don't say sorry to anyone pal.

BW is just a idiot troll that thinks he talks sense. Tbh the posters that side with him are just as bad

Badabing
Mindset chased off the little yapping dog, LoB.

Time has ascended as the leader of The House of El.

I am still your raptor overlord.

KMC has grown more powerful over the past month. thumb up

psycho gundam
Sounds like you miss him

Delta1938
Mindset chased off the little yapping dog, LoB.

Time has ascended as the leader of The House of El.

I am still your raptor overlord.

KMC has grown more powerful over the past month. thumb up

Your days are number, and you'll be a purse.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mEU_IHb-zx4/TglcPG3z9hI/AAAAAAAADro/U_aT4-cEDqk/s1600/Turok+xbox+360+dinosaur+kick.jpg

Branlor Swift
This thread sounds like it was made by a braindead retard, even factoring in the lob aspect. Jenny Mccarthy would go into vaccine smash mode at the sight of the first post.

Oh yeah, no offense.

TheHulk
Shouldn't this be in the Role Playing section of the forums?

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud no shit

Mindset
Originally posted by TheHulk
Shouldn't this be in the Role Playing section of the forums? That's a weird way to spell trash.

Digi
I had no idea this was a thing until today. Wish I could've reveled in it a bit more...

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
I had no idea this was a thing until today. Wish I could've reveled in it a bit more... You were so lucky for so long.

I'm sorry.

Branlor Swift
I wonder if LoB is this autistic in real life. Like he just goes to the store and causes a big scene because they didn't have the right candy for the leader of the house of El.

"If you don't get me some blue whales I'll have my sidekick Board Walker come in here and teach you a lesson, you low down Thanosi!"

"Sir I don't know what you're talking about but you can't be running around the store with no pants on screaming as loud as you can"

Damborgson
Well we can certainly hope.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I wonder if LoB is this autistic in real life. Like he just goes to the store and causes a big scene because they didn't have the right candy for the leader of the house of El.

"If you don't get me some blue whales I'll have my sidekick Board Walker come in here and teach you a lesson, you low down Thanosi!"

"Sir I don't know what you're talking about but you can't be running around the store with no pants on screaming as loud as you can" thumb up

psycho gundam
House of L's

Mindset
House of L's laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

TIME IS UP YOU DEVIANT BASTARD!

VENGEANCE STARTS NOW!!!!

Board Walker
THE LEADER OF THE HOUSE OF EL HAS RETURNED

Delta1938
TIME IS UP YOU DEVIANT BASTARD!

VENGEANCE STARTS NOW!!!!

I'm going to punch you in your stupid face, and break your stupid nose.

LordofBrooklyn
This thread sounds like it was made by a braindead retard, even factoring in the lob aspect. Jenny Mccarthy would go into vaccine smash mode at the sight of the first post.

Oh yeah, no offense.

I thought the same hobos that humbled, PR, knocked off your b!tch ass as well!

I'm saddened to see this isn't so.

House of L's

Your arms are too short to box with the Ruler of The House of El!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
Wish I could've reveled in it a bit more...

You'll Revel in HELL for that Dog meme you started!

mad

StiltmanFTW

"Sir I don't know what you're talking about but you can't be running around the store with no pants on screaming as loud as you can"
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Henry_Pym
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You're too irrelevant to even be considered a sidekick of Branla's.

I'm trying to find the proper term to refer to someone as insignificant as you.

Hmm, lets see, uh

SCUM

Yes, SCUM works for the likes of you!

StiltmanFTW
Go back to Smalldickville where you belong stick out tongue

Supermex
You're too irrelevant to even be considered a sidekick of Branla's.

I'm trying to find the proper term to refer to someone as insignificant as you.

Hmm, lets see, uh

SCUM

Yes, SCUM works for the likes of you!

LoB what's up with calling people names on here all the time?

You go to far with the name calling sometimes..is Over what?

psycho gundam
^ Home of the Tater tots

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Go back to Smalldickville where you belong stick out tongue

Your sister and aunt can both verify that I am NOT nor have I EVER been a resident of said town!

StiltmanFTW
Your sister and aunt can both verify that I am NOT nor have I EVER been a resident of said town!
I don't have any sisters or aunts. Unless you count my stepsisters, but they're way too young. It'd make you a pedo.

Board Walker
Truly balance has returned to the KMC FORUMS, it is a good day.

LordofBrooklyn
Truly balance has returned to the KMC FORUMS, it is a good day.

I thank your for your loyalty, General!

When Rao returns we have some matter to take care of in The House of El.

A certain rogue member you should be able to figure out!

Board Walker
I thank your for your loyalty, General!

When Rao returns we have some matter to take care of in The House of El.

A certain rogue member you should be able to figure out!

Not to worry Prof. T.C. McAbe has remained loyal to the conceptual abstract psychological constructs of the Superman pathology and paradigm.

Digi has also continued to express his love for all superman related paradigms, truly he is one of your greatest supporters.

Time Immemorial
Ben logs on everyday but doesn't post, maybe hes tired of the bullshit

Badabing
Everybody needs to join a real team. A winning team which has been growing for months.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Rise of the Badabingites
http://www.ghostofaflea.com/archives/RaptorJesus.jpg
Under the rights that this, Nomi Sunrider Respect Thread, is my thread, I will be converting its function and purpose to the worship and aggression of the Badabingites. The Badabingites is a cult that praises the Velociraptor mongoliensis as its supreme leader on the Internet. As leader of this cult, I will establish the rules, members, and guidelines members must follow if they wish to post in this topic. Any who wishes to post must follow what I say or they will suffer persecution.

The Ten Mandates of the Crown
1. Thou shalt not have no other moderators before Badabing.
2. Thou shalt not consider any moderator better then Badabing.
3. Thou shalt take the judgment of Badabing as law and justice.
4. Remember the day of the Revanith, and keep it wankaful.
5. Honor your fellow members of the forum who have befriended you.
6. Thou shalt not be aggressive to any KMC member besides Beniboybling.
7. Thou shalt not befriend or give kindness to Beniboybling and his minions.
8. Thou shalt not take credit for work of other members.
9. Thou shalt not forge fake quotes, scans, or dialogue of any canon work.
10. Thou shalt not lust the perfection and beauty of Revan the Almighty.

Consequences of Breaking the Mandates
First Offense: You will lose all protection from insults and disease from SWTOR members.
Second Offense: You will be discarded as no longer one of our own, and exiled to the wastelands of SWTOR forums.
Third Offense: You will be considered a minion and disciple of Beniboybling, resulting in the capture and passing of your I.P Address.
Fourth & Fifth Offense: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh4uxIkn11r34h1ko1_500.gif

Leaders and Members of the Crown
Every pureblood KillerMovies member who has commented on this thread is currently a member.
Selenial and Aurbere are also members, despite not being pureblood. I am leader of the cult. Second-in-command is FreshestSlice.

https://contemplans.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/raptorjesus1bv9.jpg

Board Walker
LoB is one of your highest ranking members isn't he Badda? I thought you both in each other's clubs, and were really good friends in real life outside this forum.

LordofBrooklyn
Everybody needs to join a real team. A winning team which has been growing for months.

The only members of this filth are the Lizard and the wretched mods!

THEY SHALL ALL BE CLEANSED!!!

VastoLord1234
So what is this thread or group about? what is the house of el? and whys everyone chanting about ruling reality? confused

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
So what is this thread or group about? what is the house of el? and whys everyone chanting about ruling reality? confused

The House of El is a group composed of those seeking to spread the knowledge and greatness of Superman.

As any organization dedicated toward noble ends, there are always those who will function as a stumbling block. Given our mission of enlightenment, we rise above their attemps to drag us down.

Feel free to go the Superman forum to learn more.

VastoLord1234
The House of El is a group composed of those seeking to spread the knowledge and greatness of Superman.

As any organization dedicated toward noble ends, there are always those who will function as a stumbling block. Given our mission of enlightenment, we rise above their attemps to drag us down.

Wow that is pretty cool you know.......but as this is a group dedicated to superman, i'd say be careful of the haters.

Supermex

WTF!! Really that's what all this is about!!? I thought it was Spanish code for house of Men(El)

F?!!k that I'm out of here..
I thought it was a Latino groupsad

Adois

LordofBrooklyn
Wow that is pretty cool you know.......but as this is a group dedicated to superman, i'd say be careful of the haters.

Their hatred strengthens us!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Supermex
WTF!! Really that's what all this is about!!? I thought it was Spanish code for house of Men(El)

F?!!k that I'm out of here..
I thought it was a Latino groupsad

Adois

Adois, to you as well!

cool

VastoLord1234
Their hatred strengthens us!

I really hope so.........

VastoLord1234
Is there a detailed new 52 superman respect thread anywhere? cause i cant find a really detailed one anywhere.

LordofBrooklyn
Is there a detailed new 52 superman respect thread anywhere? cause i cant find a really detailed one anywhere.

Go to the Respect forum.

psycho gundam
Is there a detailed new 52 superman respect thread anywhere? cause i cant find a really detailed one anywhere. Every other thread is one of those

Badabing
The only members of this filth are the Lizard and the wretched mods!

THEY SHALL ALL BE CLEANSED!!! I'll cleanse your clock with my clawed fist!

LordofBrooklyn
I'll cleanse your clock with my clawed fist!

I'll free KMC from the tyrants known as the Mods!

On that day of victory, Raz, will return to grant me POWER as Mod Supreme of KMC!

Badabing

On that day of victory, Raz, will return to grant me POWER as Mod Supreme of KMC! Yeah, that's really going to happen. dur

Prof. T.C McAbe
I thought the same hobos that humbled, PR, knocked off your b!tch ass as well!

I'm saddened to see this isn't so.

Your arms are too short to box with the Ruler of The House of El!

Welcome back, bro ^^.

quanchi112

On that day of victory, Raz, will return to grant me POWER as Mod Supreme of KMC! Remember when you said Ohio State was going to lose to the Ducks. It was like Superman caving when Konvikt blasted him in the chin. Buckeyes dominated, boy.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, that's really going to happen. dur

Now you have seen the light!

There will STILL be no mercy for you though!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Remember when you said Ohio State was going to lose to the Ducks. It was like Superman caving when Konvikt blasted him in the chin. Buckeyes dominated, boy.

Aaah, the coward finally arrives!

The bet was made for you and your sidekick, Omega Vision. If you had any courage you would've accepted and had the glory of having me cast out for a month.

You let fear rule you, but in the end that is the mark of anyone with Thanos as their avatar!

VastoLord1234
Go to the Respect forum.

Already did, but didnt find a thread solely for new 52 superman

One_Angry_Scot
Already did, but didnt find a thread solely for new 52 superman

Me and -Pr- should be getting back onto the Superman respect thread soon. You to if you want.

Philosophia has a cool Superman respect thread but it isn't the New 52 Supes.

Star428
Remember when you said Ohio State was going to lose to the Ducks. It was like Superman caving when Konvikt blasted him in the chin. Buckeyes dominated, boy.

Ohio State was damn lucky they even got by Alabama.

quanchi112
Aaah, the coward finally arrives!

The bet was made for you and your sidekick, Omega Vision. If you had any courage you would've accepted and had the glory of having me cast out for a month.

You let fear rule you, but in the end that is the mark of anyone with Thanos as their avatar! You booked out of here. O state rolled 'em.

Originally posted by Star428
Ohio State was damn lucky they even got by Alabama. They beat em and then crushed Oregon with their third string QB.

laughing out loud

VastoLord1234
Me and -Pr- should be getting back onto the Superman respect thread soon. You to if you want.

Philosophia has a cool Superman respect thread but it isn't the New 52 Supes.

Yeah i'd love to.
Yeah i saw philos thread, it was amazing.

LordofBrooklyn
You booked out of here. O state rolled 'em.

I didn't "Book" out of here, I honored the terms of the bet. A bet, AGAIN, that you were too Thanos like to accept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.