Darth Vader runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Let's do this, Vader gets full-rest each victory.

1.Darth Nox
2.Emperor's Wrath
3.Ulic Qel-Droma
4.Count Dooku
5.Darth Malgus
6.Darth Bane
7.Darth Krayt
8.Exar Kun.
9.Darth Caedus
10.Darth Plagueis.

carthage
Inb4 the people that can't substantiate why Vader would lose to Bane say done at 6.

Dies at 9.

Stomps 1, 2, and 6

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Inb4 the people that can't substantiate why Vader would lose to Bane say done at 6.

Dies at 9.

Stomps 1, 2, and 6 You never disappoint, lmao. Do you have a checklist for every thread or something?

carthage
Laying down the facts is hard work.

ILS
I'm unsure if Emperor Malgus is more powerful than Vader or not. His boss fight is pretty impressive given the implication of him holding back, and his ability to choke three members of the team whilst lightsaber dueling one of them.

According to wookiee there is apparently some kind of canonical description of the fight in Annihilation but after browsing through I couldn't find it, so someone either made that up, got the source wrong, or I missed it. If the description exists, however, then Malgus is looking mighty powerful indeed.
Their citation- The Old Republic: Annihilation

carthage
I don't think power will make so much of a difference as skill, Malgus's base telekinetic showings are still inferior to Vader's. Malgus is still slower and less skilled overall

Angelalex242
He's definitely not getting by his grandson. I'm unsure if he can take Kun. It'd be close. Kun's a tricky bastard. Particularly in his Sith Ghost form.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage

Dies at 9.

Stomps 1, 2, and 6
Agreed coempletly. thumb up

Vader most likely stops at 9. Though figths with Malgus, Krayt, Exar and Dooku would be great to watch.

AncientPower
7 or 8.

Stigma
Yep, I can see good arguments for Krayt and Exar to be made. thumb up
Great battles all around.

ares834
Somewhere between 7 and 9.

Krayt, Kun, and Vader all seem to be around the same level.

Revanchiste
1.Darth Nox
Looze. Dark council level. ANd maztery of the ligthning, at thiz point that'z not over zelling Vader weaknezzez.... Unlike Malguz or Dooku... And I doubt than Vader can block thiz with hiz light zaber.....
Emperor wrath.
Win I guezz....

3.Ulic Qel-Droma
4.Count Dooku
5.Darth Malgus
6.Darth Bane (Even if he have really deadly ligthning... Vader can block with hiz light zaber...)
Win

7 Not zure...

8.Exar Kun.
9.Darth Caedus
10.Darth Plagueis.
At thiz point he looze...

The Merchant
I thought the Emperor's Wrath>Dark Council Members, including Nox.

AncientPower
No not really, whilst the Dark Council clearly shows deference they make it clear they aren't actually scared. Also Nox is immortal in more than one way so good luck with that one.

Nephthys
Nox might beat him tbh.

Arhael
Loses to 7 and 9. And maybe 10.

S_W_LeGenD

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Stigma
Yep, I can see good arguments for Krayt and Exar to be made. thumb up
Great battles all around. '

thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
And Malgus.

FreshestSlice
8 or 9, leaning more towards 9.

Sinious
Nox is the type of sith that would do well against Vader. If Vader can defeat Nox, he stops at 6 and loses to all after that too.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox at # 1?

Lolz, Vader stops at 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.