Hancock vs MOS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

juggerman
Been done

Time Immemorial
You know this has been done before. Dummy

relentless1
Superman

FrothByte
Been done before... and I don't have the energy to go through it again. I argued for Hancock if that makes any difference.

Psychotron
Could go either way, but my money's on Superman.

KingD19
Hancock's faster, has feats that show he can give and take a beating(imo he's stronger than Clark), and has his wind powers going for him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Hancock's faster, has feats that show he can give and take a beating(imo he's stronger than Clark), and has his wind powers going for him.

Not faster, lol wind powers...

Gravity beam, Black Hole> Wind that didn't even take building downs.

Weakend Clark destroyed world engine. Weakened Hancock killed thugs with guns..

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Not faster, lol wind powers...

Gravity beam, Black Hole> Wind that didn't even take building downs.

Weakend Clark destroyed world engine. Weakened Hancock killed thugs with guns..

What makes MoS Superman faster? Because Hancock moved so fast he wasn't just a blur, he was invisible(bank scene). He also flew to the moon, painted the All-Heart logo, and flew back to New York in such a short amount of time that nobody had looked up and seen it yet by the time he called Ray. Which is much faster than any of MoS's speed feats. He also casually deflected an RPG round which is again better reaction than anything we've seen from Clark.

I never said his winds would take Clark down, but he can casually make tornadoes which can be useful in a fight like this. And if I recall he wasn't trying to take any buildings down with it. He and Mary were fighting and their powers clashing actually caused a storm as a result.

And Clark wasn't weakened to the point that he was basically a normal guy with super strength. There wasn't even any kryptonite to be found, which probably would have had him worse off than Hancock.

I expected better from you TI.

juggerman
He also flew to the moon, painted the All-Heart logo, and flew back to New York in such a short amount of time that nobody had looked up and seen it yet by the time he called Ray.

Nope

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
Nope

What are you saying nope to?

juggerman
Sorry, Edited

KingD19
You don't think that's what happened? It's exactly what was shown on screen.

juggerman
You don't think that's what happened? It's exactly what was shown on screen.

The focus was on Ray and his family at the end. Nowhere does it show that "nobody" saw the moon, just that Ray and company didn't.

Time Immemorial
MoS went from Middle America to the Indian Ocean in seconds. Thats 12-15,000 thousand miles

Moon feat was not given a time limit nor was it stated.

KingD19
The focus was on Ray and his family at the end. Nowhere does it show that "nobody" saw the moon, just that Ray and company didn't.

They'd been hanging out on the boardwalk for a while it looked like, and they hadn't seen the logo on the moon until Hancock pointed it out. Regardless, he was fast enough to fly to the moon and back in a very short amount of time as well as take enough paint to cover the moon.

Superman doesn't have any feats faster than that.

Time Immemorial
They'd been hanging out on the boardwalk for a while it looked like, and they hadn't seen the logo on the moon until Hancock pointed it out. Regardless, he was fast enough to fly to the moon and back in a very short amount of time as well as take enough paint to cover the moon.

You have no evidence to support the time line you suggest..did he have a big gallon of red paint waiting for him?

juggerman

Still not really quantifable since a time frame wasn't given. It could have taken him a month for all we know. He could have painted the dark side and got back just in time for the symbol to be rotated enough to be seen on Earth.

The bank scene is a good example of his speed, the moon not so much

FrothByte
Bank scene still shows Hancock faster than Superman.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bank scene still shows Hancock faster than Superman.

No. laughing

FrothByte
No. laughing

Yes.

Time Immemorial
Yes.

No. Clark was crossing half the earth in seconds.

Robtard
Still not really quantifable since a time frame wasn't given. It could have taken him a month for all we know. He could have painted the dark side and got back just in time for the symbol to be rotated enough to be seen on Earth.

The bank scene is a good example of his speed, the moon not so much

"For starters, the moon is not stuck in place with one side facing us. Our lunar companion rotates while it orbits Earth. It’s just that the amount of time it takes the moon to complete a revolution on its axis is the same it takes to circle our planet — about 27 days. As a result, the same lunar hemisphere always faces Earth."

http://discovermagazine.com/2014/dec/2-ask-discover

ares834
Still the idea that Hancock flew to the moon, painted it, and flew back in seconds or even minutes isn't supported by the film.

FrothByte
No. Clark was crossing half the earth in seconds.

I was referring to the bank scene remember. Hancock can move so fast that he becomes invisible. Superman at his fastest is still visible to the naked eye (though barely) and is seen as a blur.

Besides, I don't recall any proof that Superman crossed half the earth in seconds. One of the biggest problems of MOS is that it has no sense of a timeline. You don't get an idea how many hours or days or whatever passes in between scenes.

Time Immemorial
I was referring to the bank scene remember. Hancock can move so fast that he becomes invisible. Superman at his fastest is still visible to the naked eye (though barely) and is seen as a blur.

Besides, I don't recall any proof that Superman crossed half the earth in seconds. One of the biggest problems of MOS is that it has no sense of a timeline. You don't get an idea how many hours or days or whatever passes in between scenes.

When he learned to fly he was in the North Pole, he takes off, then he ends up un Africa, then somewhere else, then the Grand Canyon, then space.

R9zpOXvLQYU

KingD19
All we know is that it was one month from the time Hancock flew away to save both him and Mary, and when he called Ray. We also know that it is literally impossible to have a logo that size on the moon and not have Ray(or anyone else)didn't notice it while out all night on the boardwalk with his family. It had to have been done very quickly.

FrothByte
When he learned to fly he was in the North Pole, he takes off, then he ends up un Africa, then somewhere else, then the Grand Canyon, then space.

R9zpOXvLQYU

Yeah sure, but you don't know how long it took him to get to those places. Just because the movie did it in condensed form doesn't mean that he only took that short to go to those places. We literally have no way to measure the time it took for him to fly through all those.

In any case, this doesn't prove that he's faster than Hancock anyway, unless we can show Hancock covering the same distance at a slower rate.

You're ignoring the simple fact that I've pointed out: When Hancock uses his super speed he turns invisible. When Superman uses his speed, he turns into a blur.

Time Immemorial
All we know is that it was one month from the time Hancock flew away to save both him and Mary, and when he called Ray. We also know that it is literally impossible to have a logo that size on the moon and not have Ray(or anyone else)didn't notice it while out all night on the boardwalk with his family. It had to have been done very quickly.

Does it really matter, he painted the moon with no given time on the subject. Its unquantifiable.

KingD19
He had to point out to a man who was outside in the middle of the night surrounded by people that he'd painted the Logo on the moon. He also mentioned he was out of cell range when Ray tried to call him and told him to look up, which makes it seems like he just got finished and came back. All in a short enough amount of time that Ray and the other people were just starting to realize what he'd done.

Time Immemorial
He had to point out to a man who was outside in the middle of the night surrounded by people that he'd painted the Logo on the moon. He also mentioned he was out of cell range when Ray tried to call him and told him to look up, which makes it seems like he just got finished and came back. All in a short enough amount of time that Ray and the other people were just starting to realize what he'd done.

Ok all you have proved is he's a really good painter. Maybe he should get a job at Sherman Williams

KingD19
Ok all you have proved is he's a really good painter. Maybe he should get a job at Sherman Williams

So you're ignoring the fact it's been 30 days since the time he left and the end of the movie. There is no way the world didn't freak out if a big ass red heart was painted on the moon in any period of time up until that point. There was no way Ray and the others wouldn't have known unless he did it that night. Does that make sense to you?

Time Immemorial
So you're ignoring the fact it's been 30 days since the time he left and the end of the movie. There is no way the world didn't freak out if a big ass red heart was painted on the moon in any period of time up until that point. There was no way Ray and the others wouldn't have known unless he did it that night. Does that make sense to you?

So what you are saying is you have zero proof of onscreen feats, and you are speculating everything else. Based on Kal's speed on earth, he could have easily flew to the moon and done the same thing. So I have solid speed feats on earth, and you have speculation..

KingD19
Logic is speculation now? If it took him so long why was Ray confused until he looked up at the moon? He would have seen it before then right? It would have been world news right?

Time Immemorial
So wait, what makes him faster then Clark who was going from one part of the globe to the other in seconds? Because he flew to the moon and painted it?

KingD19
Because he flew to the moon, acquired millions to billions of gallons of paint, painted it, and came back all before the hundreds of people who had spent all night outside noticed it.

They didn't begin to notice the All-Heart logo until Hancock pointed it out to Ray and it shocked the hell out of him, which means he didn't know until just that moment. The world didn't know or it would have been news and Ray would have mentioned it in the conversation.

The Moon is nearly 240,000 miles from Earth. Hancock's moon feat > Flying around the Earth in seconds.

The speed he had to use to do that puts him above Clark.

Time Immemorial
So wait did Hancock fly to the moon with a gigantic bucket of paint and somehow it survived the trip and didn't freeze in space..And then how did he unfreeze it and keep it unfrozen -450c in space and -173c on the moon? I don' t recall him having heat vision. And if somehow he managed to unfreeze it, liquid in space floats and its less gravity on the moon how does he get the paint to go where he wants, I just painted my house and painting is very hard even on earth in a warm house with normal gravity..

And what is your proof in the first place he used paint? Maybe under the grey ash and rock the earth is red and he got a big broom and sweept it all away?

KingD19
We can't be sure of how he did it, but there's a gigantic logo(many miles in diameter) on the moon, made by him and nobody noticed it until he got back to Earth and pointed it out to Ray. My point stands. That's faster than MoS was shown to be.

Even the earlier point I made of him being completely invisible and snatching the bank robbers away in a gust of wind. The Kryptonians as fast as they were could always be seen. Not reacted to by normal people for the most part, but seen. Hancock just disappeared and the goons in the bank disappeared too. In fact the head bad guy was freaking out because they just vanished.

He also casually brushed aside an RPG.

Robtard
Originally posted by ares834
Still the idea that Hancock flew to the moon, painted it, and flew back in seconds or even minutes isn't supported by the film.

No, nothing like that. A single night is plausible though, as Ray would have had to have his head stuck up his ass to not have heard the news of "Giant Red Marks Appearing On Moon" from newspapers, television, the internet, people etc.

Mindset
So wait did Hancock fly to the moon with a gigantic bucket of paint and somehow it survived the trip and didn't freeze in space..And then how did he unfreeze it and keep it unfrozen -450c in space and -173c on the moon? I don' t recall him having heat vision. And if somehow he managed to unfreeze it, liquid in space floats and its less gravity on the moon how does he get the paint to go where he wants, I just painted my house and painting is very hard even on earth in a warm house with normal gravity..

And what is your proof in the first place he used paint? Maybe under the grey ash and rock the earth is red and he got a big broom and sweept it all away? You're right, he did all this so fast the paint didn't freeze!

What a speed feat!

FrothByte
So wait, what makes him faster then Clark who was going from one part of the globe to the other in seconds? Because he flew to the moon and painted it?

As I said previously, you have no proof that it only took him seconds to do this. There was no way to measure time between how long he flew to those places.

And again, there's no proof that Hancock can't move that fast.

Besides, I don't understand why we're comparing flying speed here, it's not like they're going for a race. Why not compare their speed while in combat, where it's clear that Hancock is faster.

Time Immemorial
We can't be sure of how he did it, but there's a gigantic logo(many miles in diameter) on the moon, made by him and nobody noticed it until he got back to Earth and pointed it out to Ray. My point stands. That's faster than MoS was shown to be.

Even the earlier point I made of him being completely invisible and snatching the bank robbers away in a gust of wind. The Kryptonians as fast as they were could always be seen. Not reacted to by normal people for the most part, but seen. Hancock just disappeared and the goons in the bank disappeared too. In fact the head bad guy was freaking out because they just vanished.

He also casually brushed aside an RPG.

My point exactly, it was not paint..

Time Immemorial
As I said previously, you have no proof that it only took him seconds to do this. There was no way to measure time between how long he flew to those places.

And again, there's no proof that Hancock can't move that fast.

Besides, I don't understand why we're comparing flying speed here, it's not like they're going for a race. Why not compare their speed while in combat, where it's clear that Hancock is faster.

There was a time log, are you kidding me.. laughing

KingD19
My point exactly, it was not paint..

Does it make you feel better that it wasn't paint?

Time Immemorial
Does it make you feel better that it wasn't paint?

You said it was paint..

Time Immemorial
The Kryptonians as fast as they were could always be seen. Not reacted to by normal people for the most part, but seen.

Not true, Faora was moving that fast when fighting the soldiers, just because one director wanted to capture the action, and another wanted to save money by not fliming or using CG, means nothing.

As fast as Kal was traveling at his highest speeds, are you trying to suggest that because they were filmed and on screen visible to us, it makes him slower? So then the audience should be looking at nothing on screen according to this philosophy of screen directing..

KingD19
You said it was paint..

So out of the whole thing, me saying it was paint(as it looks like paint) is so important that you feel the night to extrapolate about it? What it is doesn't really matter, it looked like paint so I called it paint. It could be red spray paint, it could be dust, whatever.

But you pointed it out so kudos. Fact still remains that going to the moon, getting up the logo and getting back all within the span of a night is more impressive than Clark flying around the Earth. Because he had to fly 240,000 miles to get to the moon, get the logo up and fly 240,000 miles back before anyone noticed. That's 480,000 miles in a very short span of time. Much faster than Clark has shown to be.

As for Faora, she blurred around, hitting them as she was in the middle of super speed dashes, but they could still see her even if they couldn't react.

Time Immemorial
So out of the whole thing, me saying it was paint(as it looks like paint) is so important that you feel the night to extrapolate about it? What it is doesn't really matter, it looked like paint so I called it paint. It could be red spray paint, it could be dust, whatever.

But you pointed it out so kudos. Fact still remains that going to the moon, getting up the logo and getting back all within the span of a night is more impressive than Clark flying around the Earth. Because he had to fly 240,000 miles to get to the moon, get the logo up and fly 240,000 miles back before anyone noticed. That's 480,000 miles in a very short span of time. Much faster than Clark has shown to be.

As for Faora, she blurred around, hitting them as she was in the middle of super speed dashes, but they could still see her even if they couldn't react.

Actually Clark being able to travel say 30-40 thousand miles in seconds would get him to the moon in less time.

Time Immemorial

They were not reacting, they had "im ****ed eyes"

KingD19
They were not reacting, they had "im ****ed eyes"

This just proved the point I made. They couldn't react, but they still saw her. They had I'm f*cked eyes because they saw her coming and couldn't do anything about it.

You can see a car coming but still not be able to react in time to avoid getting run over.

Robtard
It does stand to reason that Kal's flight speed increases in the vacuum of space and why he specifically left the atmosphere in order to travel to the Indian Ocean in a very short time. eg Voyager 1 travels at 38,000 mph.

But on Earth, none of the Krptonians were shown flying/moving faster than Hancock.

Time Immemorial
Based off his distances covered on earth without him going into space it's fast enough to match or exceed Hancocks speed.

There is no actual evidence based off topographical locations to now guess how fast he was going.

With Clark we can base his speed on the locations on the earth he was moving.

If you move to science it's stated that if you can control anti gravity you can exceed light speed. The anti gravity field is method of flight shown in the movie. Hancocks was not shown to generate anti gravity field like kryptonians.

Time Immemorial
This just proved the point I made. They couldn't react, but they still saw her. They had I'm f*cked eyes because they saw her coming and couldn't do anything about it.

You can see a car coming but still not be able to react in time to avoid getting run over.

Different circumstances.

What are Hancock combat speed feats? Hancock flew fast and grabbed them. Is that a win now over kryptonians?

StealthRanger
"Just because Hancock hasn't moved that fast doesn't mean he can't"

What an A grade set of logic we have here, folks

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
"Just because Hancock hasn't moved that fast doesn't mean he can't"

What an A grade set of logic we have here, folks

we've already seen him move faster than Superman ever has (bank scene) so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do the same.

Time Immemorial
we've already seen him move faster than Superman ever has (bank scene) so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do the same.

Lol, no.

FrothByte
Lol, no.

Care to prove it? Show me an instance where Superman moved fast enough that he was practically invisible.

Time Immemorial
Care to prove it? Show me an instance where Superman moved fast enough that he was practically invisible.

Invisible to who, the camera?

FrothByte
Invisible to who, the camera?

To the people around him and to us the audience.

Time Immemorial
To the people around him and to us the audience.

I've walked behind people completely unnoticed, does that automatically make me as fast as Hancock?

FrothByte
I've walked behind people completely unnoticed, does that automatically make me as fast as Hancock?

Now you're just being petty. You know darn well that Hancock didn't just hide behind some people. Quit dodging the question and address it properly.

Time Immemorial
Now you're just being petty. You know darn well that Hancock didn't just hide behind some people. Quit dodging the question and address it properly.

Lets see here, how is he invisible from the audience, I saw him fly in the first time, and by the time the camera panned left, he was already gone and the main leader guy was not looking in the direction he came in but as soon as he heard the glass break he turned his head..

The second time, the leader guy head was blocking the view of him flying in, the guy completely had his back turned. Either you made all this shit up, or you just testing to see if you could get away with all this bs to favor your side.

Watch the film again, or better yet, let me save you the effort.

GKwu_FzdEdw

FrothByte
Yeah leader had his back turned, but the other guys didn't. None of them saw him. All of them have that same bewildered look on his face. Either you're completely blind or you just refuse to acknowledge what's right in front of your face. Bottom line is, Superman NEVER moved like that. He always leaves some sort of a blur.

Time Immemorial
Yeah leader had his back turned, but the other guys didn't. None of them saw him. All of them have that same bewildered look on his face. Either you're completely blind or you just refuse to acknowledge what's right in front of your face. Bottom line is, Superman NEVER moved like that. He always leaves some sort of a blur.

A bullet travels far less speed. Do people see those when they are shot at them? Your acting like this was some hyper sonic speed. Quit being ignorant..and Hancock has the same blue behind him when he travels...watch the movie.

I showed you undeniable truth that you were making things up and said the cera could not even see him, and the thugs had their backs turned. And he only needed to be traveling 1000-3000 fps to be invisible to the eye. However the camera still caught him, which earlier you said it didn't. So you are either blind or ignoring the film showing.

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
"For starters, the moon is not stuck in place with one side facing us. Our lunar companion rotates while it orbits Earth. It’s just that the amount of time it takes the moon to complete a revolution on its axis is the same it takes to circle our planet — about 27 days. As a result, the same lunar hemisphere always faces Earth."

http://discovermagazine.com/2014/dec/2-ask-discover

I didn't know that.

juggerman
Because he flew to the moon, acquired millions to billions of gallons of paint, painted it, and came back all before the hundreds of people who had spent all night outside noticed it.

Prove he did it on his own. Perhaps he stole or borrowed a rocket ship to make the trip.

They didn't begin to notice the All-Heart logo until Hancock pointed it out to Ray and it shocked the hell out of him, which means he didn't know until just that moment. The world didn't know or it would have been news and Ray would have mentioned it in the conversation.

Perhaps people just didn't notice because of plot. Perhaps people did notice but Ray was so concerned with his family that they all never noticed or watched the news.

The Moon is nearly 240,000 miles from Earth. Hancock's moon feat > Flying around the Earth in seconds.

Again prove he made the trip under his own power. Superman did fly across the planet himself since we actually see him do it.

The speed he had to use to do that puts him above Clark.

All you're doing is speculating. While you may be right the problem is there is no proof. That's why we need to drop the moon thing and focus on what we can actually quantify like the bank scene.

theTANTALIZER
As of right now, we don't know what other powers Hancock possess. But Hancock and Superman is pretty much stalemate. But what I have read about Hancock is that he is a true Immortal and cannot be killed only by nearing his wife. So if that is a valid truth then my buck goes to Hancock.

Prove he did it on his own. Perhaps he stole or borrowed a rocket ship to make the trip.

Perhaps people just didn't notice because of plot. Perhaps people did notice but Ray was so concerned with his family that they all never noticed or watched the news.

Again prove he made the trip under his own power. Superman did fly across the planet himself since we actually see him do it.

All you're doing is speculating. While you may be right the problem is there is no proof. That's why we need to drop the moon thing and focus on what we can actually quantify like the bank scene.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
As of right now, we don't know what other powers Hancock possess. But Hancock and Superman is pretty much stalemate. But what I have read about Hancock is that he is a true Immortal and cannot be killed only by nearing his wife. So if that is a valid truth then my buck goes to Hancock.

Superman has been around way longer then Hancock, how is Hancock more Immortal then him? Supes snaps his neck.

FrothByte
A bullet travels far less speed. Do people see those when they are shot at them? Your acting like this was some hyper sonic speed. Quit being ignorant..and Hancock has the same blue behind him when he travels...watch the movie.

I showed you undeniable truth that you were making things up and said the cera could not even see him, and the thugs had their backs turned. And he only needed to be traveling 1000-3000 fps to be invisible to the eye. However the camera still caught him, which earlier you said it didn't. So you are either blind or ignoring the film showing.

A bullet is extremely tiny compared to Hancock or Superman. Failed comparison.

By posting that vid you actually proved me correct.

And Hancock is ancient. What's this crap you're saying about Supes being older?

Time Immemorial
A bullet is extremely tiny compared to Hancock or Superman. Failed comparison.

By posting that vid you actually proved me correct.

And Hancock is ancient. What's this crap you're saying about Supes being older?

Fist you said he was to fast for the camera. However that was proved false. Then you said he was too fast for them to see, yet they their backs turned. Yes he was moving fast then you said he didn't have a blue behind him when he flew, again yes he does. Watch him flying throughout the rest of the movie. But to suggest that one feat was moving faster then Clark is laughable. You would have had a better argument with him traveling to the moon cause I destroyed this one.

Robtard
Superman has been around way longer then Hancock, how is Hancock more Immortal then him? Supes snaps his neck.

Not that "has been around longer" has any bearing on this fight, but Hancock is at least 3,000ish years old, if not considerably older.

Time Immemorial
Not that "has been around longer" has any bearing on this fight, but Hancock is at least 3,000ish years old, if not considerably older.

Hancock was the most powerful person in his universe to note. All he had to contend with was humans trying to kill him. Kal fought multiple other beings and technology on his level trying to kill him.

Robtard
Hancock was the most powerful person in his universe to note. All he had to contend with was humans trying to kill him. Kal fought multiple other beings and technology on his level trying to kill him.

OKay, that was a weird non sequitur.

But on the point you brought up now. Hancock did fight someone more powerful than himself, his pissed off ex-wife

Time Immemorial
OKay, that was a weird non sequitur.

But on the point you brought up now. Hancock did fight someone more powerful than himself, his pissed off ex-wife

Lol, She was not trying to kill him. He called her crazy..

Robtard
You know how women are, she slammed a semi-truck and trailer down on his head

Time Immemorial
You know how women are, she slammed a semi-truck and trailer down on his head

Clark had a train throne on himsmile

KingD19
Clark had a train throne on himsmile

We've seen how Hancock handles trains.

FrothByte
Fist you said he was to fast for the camera. However that was proved false. Then you said he was too fast for them to see, yet they their backs turned. Yes he was moving fast then you said he didn't have a blue behind him when he flew, again yes he does. Watch him flying throughout the rest of the movie. But to suggest that one feat was moving faster then Clark is laughable. You would have had a better argument with him traveling to the moon cause I destroyed this one.

Yeah... no. You didn't prove anything false. You posted a video that proved I was right. This debate is not going to move forward till you address this issue. One or two guys having their backs turned does not explain how all the other people in the room were oblivious to Hancock.

Time Immemorial
Yeah... no. You didn't prove anything false. You posted a video that proved I was right. This debate is not going to move forward till you address this issue. One or two guys having their backs turned does not explain how all the other people in the room were oblivious to Hancock.

In correct, you said he could not been seen on camera, which he was.

You said he moved faster then they could see, they had their backs turned.

You said he didn't have a blur behind him when he flys. Yet he does the throughout the whole movie..

You lost..

FrothByte
In correct, you said he could not been seen on camera, which he was.

You said he moved faster then they could see, they had their backs turned.

You said he didn't have a blur behind him when he flys. Yet he does the throughout the whole movie..

You lost..

I said he moved so fast that he couldn't be seen on camera or by the people around him. He wasn't. You have failed to prove otherwise.

I said he didn't have a blur behind him IN THAT PARTICULAR SCENE. And I was proven correct.

I said Superman never moved so fast that he didn't leave a blur and was all but invisible... this still remains true.

Time Immemorial
I said he moved so fast that he couldn't be seen on camera or by the people around him. He wasn't. You have failed to prove otherwise.

I said he didn't have a blur behind him IN THAT PARTICULAR SCENE. And I was proven correct.

I said Superman never moved so fast that he didn't leave a blur and was all but invisible... this still remains true.

He was seen on camera because I saw him laughing

Clark didn't have blur's behind him when he was doing stuff like that close to the ground, so you fail.

They both had scenes leaving blurs and not leaving blurs, you dont even know what you are debating anymore, so you are saying that leaving blurs and not leaving blurs makes one faster then the other when infact they both left blurs. Quit being dumb.

As shown here when he is flying really high in the atmosphere there is a contrail behind him. This is common among most fast moving objects way up. Hancock had one too. Then shown at min 2:10 he flys closer to the ground like Hancock there is no blur. So you are wrong again. So what you are saying is cause hancock didn't leave a blur in the bank, he's faster then MoS, you're quiet stupid to think that makes him faster. He was just leaving blur's up in the air.

Keep trying, and watch the movie..

VlINHSnUx9k

FrothByte
Yes, there is no blur behind Superman because YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HIM.

The main point of the debate was that Hancock was so fast that he was invisible, didn't even leave a blur. Keep up with the discussion.

Superman is either fully visible or he is a blur. Show me one instance where he moved so fast that he became invisible and I'll concede your point.

Time Immemorial
Yes, there is no blur behind Superman because YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HIM.

The main point of the debate was that Hancock was so fast that he was invisible, didn't even leave a blur.

Superman is either fully visible or he is a blur. Show me one instance where he moved so fast that he became invisible and I'll concede your point.

Wrong he was shown invisible because on screen cause I saw him fly in, its never shown anywhere on anyones feat flying that close to the ground leaves a blur..if you knew anything about flight, and aviation you would know what contrails are and they only happen at certain altitudes. You are out of your depth.

FrothByte
Wrong he was shown invisible because on screen cause I saw him fly in, its never shown anywhere on anyones feat flying that close to the ground leaves a blur..if you knew anything about flight, and aviation you would know what contrails are and they only happen at certain altitudes. You are out of your depth.

Yeah, you saw him on screen when he finished moving. You don't see him pass through, all you see is broken glass.

You're trying too hard to sound smart... but it literally has nothing to do with the debate. Getting a "blur" from fast motion is not the same as leaving contrails. We're not talking about contrails, don't even know why that came out.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, you saw him on screen when he finished moving. You don't see him pass through, all you see is broken glass.

You're trying too hard to sound smart... but it literally has nothing to do with the debate. Getting a "blur" from fast motion is not the same as leaving contrails. We're not talking about contrails, don't even know why that came out.

Lol no, the guys head was blocking him from being seen, Hancock is clearly seen flying in and as the camera pans left in front of the guys head, he is gone..you are trying to hard to make him seem "invisible" when it was shitty camera angles and peoples heads in the way..

FrothByte
I give up. You are clearly seeing something that I'm not (or are simply seeing things). In any case, I debated this fight to death long ago. Don't have the energy to argue for it again.

Time Immemorial
I give up. You are clearly seeing something that I'm not (or are simply seeing things). In any case, I debated this fight to death long ago. Don't have the energy to argue for it again.

I really can't understand why you can't see him fly into the window.. But whatever is the case we got off OP. Flight speed is not really OP. So draw on this.

StealthRanger
Wait, are people seriously doubting that a guy who moves at massively hypersonic speeds can't move fast enough to appear invisible to humans? ****ing seriously?

It doesn't take supersonic to accomplish that.....

Time Immemorial
Pretty much...the wank over that one small scene rivals Hulk levithan punch..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.