Master and apprentice - teams fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting. No amp/prep time. All combatants at their best, unless specified otherwise.

KOTOR Revan and Malak
vs.
RotS Anakin and RotS Kenobi
vs.
Mace and Depa
vs.
Dooku and Ventress
vs.
TFU Marek and Kota

Which team prevails?

ILS
Anakin and Keonbi,

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin and Keonbi,

Fated Xtasy
Team Vaapad or Team Ventress/Dooku would work better together imo. Anakin and Obi really suck when it comes to teamwork(the Jedi Quest novel states that their synchronicity is nothing compared to What Obi-Wan had with Jinn). And Galen wouldn't be able to "carry" the match by himself. I don't think revan or Malak would be able to beat either any of the teams with the exception of SK and Kota - at least not as of Kotor imo, and this is mostly due to Kota being the Weak link.

Just my two cents.

ILS
Lol @ pre-AotC Kenobi and Anakin having shit teamwork having anything to do with their RotS versions.

Fated Xtasy
You could also take a look at TCW and, the novel takes place when anakin's 16-17 not that far away from AoTc, and again. There's TCW and their lackluster Synchronicity.

carthage
Dooku and Ventress

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You could also take a look at TCW and, the novel takes place when anakin's 16-17 not that far away from AoTc, and again. There's TCW and their lackluster Synchronicity. Have you read RotS?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Have you read RotS?

thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Alright, touche. I still find Mace/Depa and Ventress/Dooku more impressive. especially Mace and Depa.

carthage
Depa is probably the least skilled duelist next to Kota on the field erm

|King Joker|
Either Anakin/Kenobi or Dooku/Ventress.

Emperordmb
I'm thinking Anakin/Kenobi or Mace/Depa

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin and Keonbi,
thumb up

ILS
My grammar though thumb up

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Stigma
Neutral setting. No amp/prep time. All combatants at their best, unless specified otherwise.

KOTOR Revan and Malak
vs.
RotS Anakin and RotS Kenobi
vs.
Mace and Depa
vs.
Dooku and Ventress
vs.
TFU Marek and Kota

Which team prevails?

Revan and Malak are quazi demi-god.. Becauze I guezz thiz iz KotOR Darth Revan...
One of the mozt powerfull zith lord.... Bazicly he zurpazz Dooku on every point.. He iz az gifted in TK... Have enormouz powerz.... Etc... But Malak and Revan aren't a great team like Anakin/Kenobi...
I guezz than Team one win.. But with difficulty... Marek and Kota are great too...

If that'z not Darth Revan (I don't zee how becauz that'z Revan in hiz bezt...) Err team 3? No 4 No3.. Or I don't know...

Board Walker
I would say Revan 3.0 is revan at his best

Revanchiste
This not Kotor Revan, an KotOR RDarth is already hyperpowerfull, imagine Bane in much smarter, a guy who learn by himself...

P.S : I've installed my new keyboard and know it doezn't work anymore thank you guys !
I have a malware+ a tendinite by using this dam virtual keyboard thank to you !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.