Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Time Immemorial
Worthless deceitful post from the keyboard of a deceiver.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Convincing argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Greatest I am = 1
Time Immemorial = 0

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Convincing argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Greatest I am = 1
Time Immemorial = 0

here I thought we were smoking buddies.

Shakyamunison
here I thought we were smoking buddies.

laughing out loud If you are going to debate him, then debate him. Plus, I don't smoke. wink

dyajeep
Originally posted by Greatest I am
I ask you what Jesus asks us in scriptures. Have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

this guy never learns... the definition of "gods" in John 10:34 are written within the context, man... stop misinterpreting the Bible to suit and conform to your belief...

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, you are gods?
If he called them gods to whom the word of God came (and scripture cannot be broken),"
John 10:34-35

the "gods" are people to whom the word of God came... it does not say that the gods are deities like what you want to imply... Jesus quoted this from Psalms:

"I say, You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;"
Psalms 82:6

the "gods" are people who are children of God...

Greatest I am

Which means you are too stupid to form an argument against so turn to personal insult.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by dyajeep
this guy never learns... the definition of "gods" in John 10:34 are written within the context, man... stop misinterpreting the Bible to suit and conform to your belief...

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, you are gods?
If he called them gods to whom the word of God came (and scripture cannot be broken),"
John 10:34-35

the "gods" are people to whom the word of God came... it does not say that the gods are deities like what you want to imply... Jesus quoted this from Psalms:

"I say, You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;"
Psalms 82:6

the "gods" are people who are children of God...

Are we not all children of God?

Gnostic Christians say that we all have a spark of God within us. Are you lacking that spark?

Regards
DL

Time Immemorial
Which means you are too stupid to form an argument against so turn to personal insult.

Regards
DL

COME AND GET ME BOY!

Shakyamunison
COME AND GET ME BOY!

What are you going to do?

Star428

Just like everything else he posts. I don't think he's capable of posting something without twisting things relating to God. Afterall, he's got a master to please who is the biggest liar and greatest deceiver in all of creation.

Time Immemorial
I don't remember the last time God told me I was a slave. According to this worthless liar he makes it seem like God is brooding over his creation. Last time I check God is awesome and has helped me out in all areas of my life.

Time Immemorial
What are you going to do?

Slap his filthy mouth

Shakyamunison
Slap his filthy mouth

Over the internet?

Shakyamunison
I don't remember the last time God told me I was a slave. According to this worthless liar he makes it seem like God is brooding over his creation. Last time I check God is awesome and has helped me out in all areas of my life.

Hopefully god has never talked to you. wacko

Time Immemorial
Over the internet?

You never heard of a ***** slap over the internet?

Shakyamunison
You never heard of a ***** slap over the internet?

How old are you?

Time Immemorial
How old are you?

Older then Time.

Spawningpool
Older then Time.
Are you god?

dyajeep

thumb up

last time i checked, Jesus says His disciples are His friends...

Are we not all children of God?

Gnostic Christians say that we all have a spark of God within us. Are you lacking that spark?

Regards
DL

claiming is one thing... proving it, is another...

oh, and is badmouthing Christianity a sign of that "spark"? if so, count me out...

Time Immemorial
He focuses more on the Old Testament and paints a scary story for people who might be unfamiliar with the stories stories and has not come to term with Jesus is the way to the Father.

I noticed he never posts from the New Testament or the ministry of Jesus.

Star428
Good point, TI.

Shakyamunison
He focuses more on the Old Testament and paints a scary story for people who might be unfamiliar with the stories stories and has not come to term with Jesus is the way to the Father.

I noticed he never posts from the New Testament or the ministry of Jesus.

He's basically a different religion then you.

Greatest I am

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Star428
Just like everything else he posts. I don't think he's capable of posting something without twisting things relating to God. Afterall, he's got a master to please who is the biggest liar and greatest deceiver in all of creation.

Only fools and children believe in the supernatural. Set aside the ways of children.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

Show any lies liar.

Does Paul not say that you are either a slave to sin or a slave to God?

Or do you know your bible well enough to answer without lying?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

So God was busy fixing your boo boo and that is why he did not have the time to save all those starving children.

If you were a moral man you would have sent you helpful God to where he could do some real good and not just materialize a band aid for your little boo boo.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by dyajeep
thumb up

last time i checked, Jesus says His disciples are His friends...

claiming is one thing... proving it, is another...

oh, and is badmouthing Christianity a sign of that "spark"? if so, count me out...

I likely would not if they had not murdered my religions ancestors.

I recant that, Christian morality is garbage and I would still try to bury your religion.

Note how you Christians always run from moral arguments. You know deep down that your morals are satanic.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Are you god?

Worse. Have you noted the attitude.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

Firefly218
Nice excerpt ^

dyajeep
I likely would not if they had not murdered my religions ancestors.

I recant that, Christian morality is garbage and I would still try to bury your religion.

Note how you Christians always run from moral arguments.

WHO murdered whom? why are you putting the blame on Christians? all Jesus' teachings are about love, it even came to a point where He taught His followers to love their enemies... so killing and murdering fellowmen is NOT a Christian doctrine...

if you are blaming Christianity, it's clear that you're barking on the wrong tree...

You know deep down that your morals are satanic.

Regards
DL

this made me laugh... what makes you think that you're insulting me when you don't even believe that satan exists... laughing

anyway, you want to "bury" my religion? you know, man, if you have personal vendetta against Christianity, do it correctly... you cannot "bury" my religion based on your stupid literal interpretations and by making hasty generalizations and conclusions...

Star428
Actually, I think he knows that Satan is real but he can't admit it. As I've said before, I honestly believe he is an agent of Satan considering all the deceitful stuff he posts and how he continually twists bible passages around. If he admits that Satan exists then he has to admit God Himself exists too and if he did that then he knows that all these lies he posts would be rendered null and void if he did that.

dyajeep
Actually, I think he knows that Satan is real but he can't admit it. As I've said before, I honestly believe he is an agent of Satan considering all the deceitful stuff he posts and how he continually twists bible passages around. If he admits that Satan exists then he has to admit God Himself exists too and if he did that then he knows that all these lies he posts would be rendered null and void if he did that.

plus the "god" he believes is himself... hence the "i am"...

Shakyamunison
jawdrop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.