Most and least consistent characters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
List your most and least consistent character

I put Reed Richards as my most consistently written character over the years.

And Odin as by far the most inconsistently written character.

My top 5 for both not including my top picks

Least Consistent
Thor-Superman-Classic GL Hal-Beast (Hank McCoy)-Luke Cage

Most Consistent
Dormammu-Doom-Captain America-Namor

riv6672
Ghost Rider for least consistent, especially strength.

relentless1
Lobo for least consistent, id say Solomon Grundy as well but his wildly fluctuating strength has been explained in a few different ways

riv6672
Agree on Lobo.
I've skipped using him in threads because i dont want Squirrel Girl type responses.

krisblaze
Cage has been consistent in the sense that he's had strength and durability at least though, even if the limits have varied.

I'd say Iceman has been fairly inconsistent.

pym-ftw
Spidey for most consistent, and even when written up we usually get an explanation.

Man-Thing, it goes from struggling with faceless goons to fighting Demons in their own realms and Dr. Strange stating fear for it.

Digi
Any high herald (or greater) who's regularly on a team. It's a necessity of the format. OP mentions guys like Thor and Kal, and that's true enough, but it holds to the pattern. They're the most ubiquitous big guns at their respective companies, so they'll fluctuate the most because they have to job sometimes for the team element, and be badass sometimes to justify their status.

Galan007
Genis(Insane-Photon) is about the most consistent character I've ever seen. He was almost always written in a very uber light, and he really doesn't have any low-end/PIS showings to speak of.

riv6672
Flash, i consider consistent in his power LEVEL (we usually know how fast he can run), but not always in how he applies the power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.