Rebellion Luke Skywalker Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
My lord, my timing is awful- Nova shit one out the day before I cleaned up mine. Not entirely finished, (Still have to read through The Last Command, amongst a few other minor details.) but in a lot of ways is more complete than Nova's, if not as well organized.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/newguy12/blog/

ILS
Good job, although I noticed you pinched a comic scan from Nova/DC. Would have been fair to at least credit them for it.

That is if it originates with them, anyway.

The Merchant
Isn't Kar Vastor a guy who fought Mace Windu?

Angelalex242
I'd add, to his feats, the redemption of Darth Vader. First Sith Lord in thousands of years to be redeemed. It's worth something. To me, at least.

DarthAnt66
Infinitely better then Nova's. Well done broski. thumb up
Originally posted by ILS
Good job, although I noticed you pinched a comic scan from Nova/DC. Would have been fair to at least credit them for it.

That is if it originates with them, anyway.
Your obsession with Nova in unhealthy. What scan are you referring to?

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Your obsession with Nova in unhealthy. What scan are you referring to? Coming from the guy who complains about people using quotes from novels just because you found them first roll eyes (sarcastic) If anyone's obsessed with him, it's the people going out of their way to try prove their respect threads are better than his ect.

This one.
Nova's:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4326170-4326160-6653200085-43258.jpg
NewGuy's:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111212701/4328111-2223585080-43261.jpg

DarthAnt66
Name of comic? I'll scan one myself and give it to NewGuy to quit your bitching.

ILS
..who's bitching? I just noticed he used someone else's scan without crediting them. You would lose your shit in a hurry if someone did that to you.

Stop being sensitive, Ant.

DarthAnt66
I don't believe in the concept of crediting people for your work on respect threads all together (unless you get it from me), so your barging into this thread is uncalled for.
PM me the scans he didn't credit and I'll give him my own versions, no need to do your opening post about how he "pinched" in Nova's scans. Try to appreciate the actual thread.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I don't believe in the concept of crediting people for your work on respect threads all together (unless you get it from me), so your barging into this thread is uncalled for. Crediting people for taking the time out of their day to scan a comic or type out a quote and post it for you, instead of just taking their material and passing it off like you collected it yourself, is okay in your book? Cool. And I can "barge" into a public thread all I like.
Not my responsibility, just making an observation is all.
Like you appreciate Nova's threads? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also:
Originally posted by ILS
Good job I'm not seeing why you're so upset tbh. Are you mad because we aren't all circle jerking NewGuy whilst simultaneously hating on Nova irrationally?

DarthAnt66
1. *glances at my respect threads* yeah. And what you're disrespectful.
2. I don't recall anyone asking for your observations, but okay.
3. If he produced high-quality threads, I would respect them.
4. Obviously, go get the lube and join. That being staid, stop derailing.
---
Luke's mental resistance feat in the thread is enormously impressive, to be honest.
Besides Revan, Luke even as of this era seems to have among the best mental defenses.

S_W_LeGenD
Great work.

Luke, as of Rebellion, eventually became a powerful Jedi after being trained by Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Against Sidious, he made a mistake of throwing his lightsaber away and foolishly compromised on his defensive abilities.

ILS
Nobody needs to ask for my observations for them to be given smile Also I recall you making similar "observations" on Fated's Xanatos thread complaining about him using one of your opening lines or something, although you've deleted it since then. Those double standards though.

I wasn't the one who derailed this thread in all reality, although indulging your nonsense is my contribution to the derailing. I'll leave you to it.

NewGuy01
You're right, I forgot about that. I'll take it down later this afternoon.

NewGuy01
-Done

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Great work.

Luke, as of Rebellion, eventually became a powerful Jedi after being trained by Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Against Sidious, he made a mistake of throwing his lightsaber away and foolishly compromised on his defensive abilities.

That wasn't foolish, he threw away his lightsaber, essentially throwing away the darkside and saying

"Look Palps, ya failed alright? Get over it."

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That wasn't foolish, he threw away his lightsaber, essentially throwing away the darkside and saying

"Look Palps, ya failed alright? Get over it."
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Zenwolf
/Shrug

Don't believe me, fine, but Luke didn't act foolishly.

S_W_LeGenD
/Shrug

Don't believe me, fine, but Luke didn't act foolishly.
No, your quote is very funny. And nicely done.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, your quote is very funny. And nicely done.

Ah, yeah I thought it was amusing.

S_W_LeGenD
Ah, yeah I thought it was amusing.
Man, if Luke had said that. It would have been most funny moment of Star Wars.

Anyways, Sidious's expression was priceless after that.

"How the hell a mere farmboy get through my skin. If farmboys will begin to revolt, they will overthrow my Empire."

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
Isn't Kar Vastor a guy who fought Mace Windu?

Yeah.

Angelalex242
Sids: Damn farmboys, converting my apprentices and kriffing my Hands. I think I need to just blow up Tatooine with this Death Star I just made.

Sids: Damn it, Vader, you threw me down a pit. Just for that... "You will kriff Luke Skywalker! ...I meant kill! Kill Luke Skywalker."

Mara: ...I think I like option 1 better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.