Altair vs Ezio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this? All games count btw, regardless of console.

Before we start this, its good to point out that game mechanics aren't feats.

I think Altair wins, regardless.

While Ezio fought through Renaissance Guards, Altair was cutting through Templar Knights, and Crusaders.

Ezio beat up an Old Man with a stick while Altair fought a Mentor, who had apparently killed 1000 men in a single battle, WHILE he was armed with an Apple of Eden. Also, at 92 years old, Altair had the same skills he did as a young man, and easily contended with younger and more agile opponents, not to mention that Altair was vastly more experienced, and had nearly unbreakable armor in older age.

Ezio is outmatched.

Jmanghan
Bump.

Werewolf582
Ezio.

Because bullets.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Ezio.

Because bullets. Altair invented Ezio's gun, and Ezio never made one change to it, through-out all his time as an Assassin. So, point is moot.

Fated Xtasy
Ezio at a very old age reshaped the Order and re-created it. He IS a grandmaster. Altair created the thing sure, but Ezio has more experience with it. You also forgot about the part where, you know. Altair had some help taking over and avenging his wife. Ezio isn't that outmatch and I see this going to him thought not without a fight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ezio at a very old age reshaped the Order and re-created it. He IS a grandmaster. Altair created the thing sure, but Ezio has more experience with it. You also forgot about the part where, you know. Altair had some help taking over and avenging his wife. Ezio isn't that outmatch and I see this going to him thought not without a fight. Everything Ezio knows comes from Altair, he has 92 FULL YEARS and at 82, he was almost as versatile as he was as a young man, being able to fight seemingly even better then some of the Assassin's there. Ezio didn't have to face an entire Army, Ezio has not been in battles half as intense as Altair has been. Keep in mind, Altair was the only one, in history to ever resist the Apple of Eden, and yes, he resisted it.

Al Mualim had killed 1,000 men by himself in the same battle according to him, Altair defeated him without much effort. Altair has also himself fought armies.

Jmanghan
Also, they are called Mentor's, not Grandmasters.

Utrigita
Ezio ftw.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Everything Ezio knows comes from Altair, he has 92 FULL YEARS and at 82, he was almost as versatile as he was as a young man, being able to fight seemingly even better then some of the Assassin's there. Ezio didn't have to face an entire Army, Ezio has not been in battles half as intense as Altair has been. Keep in mind, Altair was the only one, in history to ever resist the Apple of Eden, and yes, he resisted it.

Al Mualim had killed 1,000 men by himself in the same battle according to him, Altair defeated him without much effort. Altair has also himself fought armies.

Except he wasn't? Altair could barely do any acrobatics and only killed Al Mualim with the apple not by his own skill. In that fight, he had younger and much more agile assassins helping him out too.

This is a guy who fought in a place where the Assassins had little to no influence. Of course Ezio had his share of battles hell, he was dodging bullets at sixty as well as using acrobatics despite being waaaaaay past his physical prime.

Also we're taking in self praise into consideration? erm

|King Joker|
Ezio, probably.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ezio, probably.

Nice to see you commenting on here boo. I still remember our convo on PSN lol. I also know why you support Ezio too wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.