Prep Wars: Tony Stark Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
It's the battle of the super geniuses! 2 extremely rich and smart humans run into each other.

1. Who is overall smarter and why?
2. Who wins in a prep war? Each opponent gets 5 business days.

Let's use DCnU and Pre-Flashpoint Luthor...

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LL_zps2c6ba1ca.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TS_zps495a995f.jpg

SuperSpy99
1. Luthor probably, he seems to be more varied in intellect compared to Stark. But then again it could be because engineering is Stark's shtick, he certainly isn't limited to it, that'd be like saying Bruce Banner is limited to science pertaining to gamma radiation when that isn't the case.

2. Do they get outside help? If it's suit vs suit I don't see Lex winning unless he's using other tech. I'm not too familiar with Lex in the New 52 and only know a bit about him pre 52 like the Black Ring arc and OWAW.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SuperSpy99
1. Luthor probably, he seems to be more varied in intellect compared to Stark. But then again it could be because engineering is Stark's shtick, he certainly isn't limited to it, that'd be like saying Bruce Banner is limited to science pertaining to gamma radiation when that isn't the case.

2. Do they get outside help? If it's suit vs suit I don't see Lex winning unless he's using other tech. I'm not too familiar with Lex in the New 52 and only know a bit about him pre 52 like the Black Ring arc and OWAW.

No outside help. Both stick to their basic prep habits.

SuperSpy99
Probably Lex in a prep battle, not easily though

relentless1
Lex easy, Tonys a smart guy but Lex is a 12th level intellect, no contest in smarts, Tonys suits will probably be a big challenge for Lex but with 5 days prep I'm sure he could come up with some crazy shit to counter.

Tony Stark
Me, because I'm me

Reflassshh
Nah. You must learn to read before that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.