Vision vs. Giant Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

leonidas
confused how does hank have any chance here at all....?

pym-ftw
He has the Diamond, 1 program stymied Vision... The Diamond contains millions if not more of sentient machines.

He's also physically far stronger.

juggernaut74
Vision ftw.

leonidas
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He has the Diamond, 1 program stymied Vision... The Diamond contains millions if not more of sentient machines.

He's also physically far stronger.

i've not seen that. classic GM has zero chance. if he has new toys, that's different altogether.

pym-ftw
It's the Major plot point of Avengers AI, it's an ok read.

Depends what you mean by classic, Goliath from the early years was arguably stronger than Vision, Current Pym stood toe to toe with the amped Absorbing Man who was also giant and did solid.

Golgo13
Vision.

leonidas
Originally posted by pym-ftw
It's the Major plot point of Avengers AI, it's an ok read.

Depends what you mean by classic, Goliath from the early years was arguably stronger than Vision, Current Pym stood toe to toe with the amped Absorbing Man who was also giant and did solid.

strength could be close but he has no answer for the phasing though. tried AI for the first couple issues but it didn't really sink in for me.....

basilisk
In the past I would have said Vision 10/10.

I suppose Pym has a few new tricks up his sleeve these days, but I think Vision can still take the majority in a straight up no prep fight.

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/bbsimg/Other/v2_zpsa39c0503.jpg
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/bbsimg/Other/v1_zps13ac776a.jpg

pym-ftw
So how is Vision beating the Diamond?

leonidas
what exactly is it?

StiltmanFTW
Pym takes him to the realm of abstract entities. Vision's sensors overload.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by leonidas
what exactly is it? it's an abstract box that contains all the AI created during AoU

It's a rediculous technopathy item, a rouge platform from it defeated Galactus by hijacking his tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.