Tulak Hord vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Discuss.

Bonus Round: Marka Ragnos enters the fray, scepter in hand! Whom is truly the greatest of them all?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gewd.

NewGuy01
It is.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Whom is truly the greatest of them all?

The one with actual feats.

AncientPower
Kun is already noted as greater than them anyway, infact isn't Freedon Nadd as well?

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
The one with actual feats.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun is already noted as greater than them anyway, infact isn't Freedon Nadd as well?

Indeed, but there's a fair portion of people who disagree in Ragnos's case. And Tulak came years after that file was written, also.

AncientPower
Well depending on how much weight you put into Khem Val's statements even Darth Nox is more powerful than Tulak Hord.

NewGuy01
Khem Val said no such thing, nor would he ever, tbh.

carthage
Kun easily

AncientPower

ares834
None of those imply he is greater than Tulak Hord.

AncientPower
Considering the repeated times earlier in the game that Khem Val says Nox is nothing compared to Tulak Hord and that her strength is minor by comparison, then it heavily implies that her power is at least on Tulak Hord's level.

ares834
Not at all. It just means Nox earned Val's respect.

AncientPower
I won't argue interpretation so I'll leave it at that.

Nephthys
Great fight either way. I'm undecided.

DarthAnt66
I won't argue interpretation so I'll leave it at that.
Ares accepts your concession.
---
Tulak wins, Kun's combat feats are mediocre.

AncientPower
Your idea of a 'concession' is to assume that getting the last post on a thread means you win.

Anyway, Tulak Hord has no feats, only exaggerated accolades and hype. Exar Kun wins because he is confirmed to be more powerful and has some of the best dueling feats/accolades in the mythos.

Sinious
Hype wise I think Hord>Kun>Ragnos would be accurate but Kun is the only one with actual achievements so far.

The Merchant
Most of Hord's knowledge was not passed on to the ancient Sith, locked away in some blood holocron thing. So Kun can't really be power-scaled from Hord, or any Sith after him. Going with Hord.

ares834
I will say this, if the hype behind Hord is legit he is likely the most powerful Sith ever.

AncientPower
Tulak Hord's Holocron was discovered by Revan on Korriban after killing the Tuk-ata Mother outside Hord's tomb. But that didn't seem to make any considerable difference at all to Revan's power or skill.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
I will say this, if the hype behind Hord is legit he is likely the most powerful Sith ever.

Ehhhhh? :wobbles hand noncommitably: Nihilus and Vitiate should still be better.

NewGuy01
Tulak Hord's Holocron was discovered by Revan on Korriban after killing the Tuk-ata Mother outside Hord's tomb. But that didn't seem to make any considerable difference at all to Revan's power or skill.

That might be because he immediately gave it away.

AncientPower
He killed both Yuthura Ban and Uthar Wynn before wiping out the Sith Academy. Assuming he didn't retrieve the holocron would be PIS.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ehhhhh? :wobbles hand noncommitably: Nihilus and Vitiate should still be better.

Mere "children playing with toys".

Plus soloing an army of Jedi is way beyond anything Vitiate did on his own.

AncientPower
To be fair, we have no context of that battle whatsoever.

ares834
Which is why I said "if the hype behind Hord is legit".

DarthAnt66
That might be because he immediately gave it away.
No, he completed a shit ton of other quests before he went and gave it away. Plus, he raided Uthar's personal room both before and after the slaughter of the Sith Academy. Like AP said, the chances he didn't retrieve it on any of those encounters is fallacious because Traya states the holocron is gone (not in the Sith Academy or anywhere else, meaning Revan would have taken it).

NewGuy01
Or that he destroyed it. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
That would be utterly out of character for every of his 63 different personalities.

NewGuy01
Keeping a Sith holocron would be ooc for KOTOR Revan, too.

AncientPower
KOTOR Revan never shied away from dangerous knowledge, the entire Star Forge quest was wrought with it.

FreshestSlice
Keeping a Sith holocron would be ooc for KOTOR Revan, too.
Post-Leviathan Revan would probably keep it, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.