Chances are I'll never be able to do a pushup again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I'm not mentally disabled, just emotionally. I was from the start, and it wasn't because of trauma or anything I was just born that way.

I was beat black and blue in 4th grade by bully.

When I moved here never had a friend, really I've not had any communication with anyone except for two people (mother/father) in a I think it's been a month now. Except for surgeons trying and failing miserably just like me to save my elbow.

Not particularly good looking, actually I'm hideous. After I graduated high school I worked a terrible terrible labor job for 4 years, and I've been through hell there, and I got really good at moving furniture and that gave me a sense of pride, but now I can't do that turns out I had rheumatoid arthritis, now I'll never be able to even to even do a pushup again. I'm anemic, I'm hideous.

Now rewind the clock a year and month ago I'd hit rock bottom, didn't really have friends who cared but I went out and partied, at least I did that. I was weight lifting, I was really good-looking and I set out one night after getting all A's to get a girlfriend. I'd felt unfairly shunned by this one girl and I figured I could with the way I looked then probably get her.

Well, her friend hugged me, lol. I guess I'd changed enough to be attractive to her. But the girl I liked? Turns out she was madly in love with someone else but not only that but like in front of me she started ****ing him, not really, she was just sucking his tongue. But I realized when I saw that I'll never really be able to have what I want.

I held a gun to my head for like two days, never quick was courageous to pull the trigger but then it was gone somehow.

I swear when I find that gun...lol

Oneness
I tired of lying to myself. I lied to myself for over a year, saying "you can have everything you want". I mean, lighter fluid was poured down an innocent person's throat and she was set on fire. If there is a God, it can't be petitioned with screams or terror or anything so I was lying to myself, I had a couple options, suicide, or worse. So, I pick what I pick. What's the point in living if you're face has to be pushed in the mud and you have to get mauled and die horribly either way it's not really a choice.

I'm sane now, I can't stop God from beating from beating me. That's fate, you can't do anything about it, and to deny that is to be a crazy person.

mitchypoopoo
you alright brah?!

mitchypoopoo
i'll be your pal, if you'll have me!

mitchypoopoo
i mean at least you have mother/father. i still don't know where i stand with them!

mitchypoopoo
a part of me wishes my sister didnt get married when she did, for selfish reasons. i couldve been happier and less of a bummer if it didnt happen when it happened. but if it hapened tomorrow i don't see anything being different, which makes me think nothing will ever change.

\\W//
this thread is depressing as hell

Quincy
Hey Oneness! I know what you feel, man. It's never easy to see your romantic interest with somebody else. But you can't let that just beat you. Each person is stronger than a crush.

Just hang out with us, dude. We can make jokes and stuff.

AbnormalButSane
petpet hope you feel better

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Hey Oneness! I know what you feel, man. It's never easy to see your romantic interest with somebody else. But you can't let that just beat you. Each person is stronger than a crush.

Just hang out with us, dude. We can make jokes and stuff. Is that all you got out of this?

I'm being serious here, that person was then and is now and forever unimportant, less than nothing. That person's opinion of me isn't even credible, that's not the reason I fell into a depression. The reason: I have no control.

Anyway you're missing the point. Reread. Because you conceptualized nothing from any of that.

And no, I refuse to only have online, gtfo.

Oneness
Originally posted by \\W//
this thread is depressing as hell Don't hate What's nature, hate it's creator.

If there is one, or if you believe in God. We were given 4 basic emotions, only one of them is a good one. The other three are fear, anger, and sorrow. Those are three to one, this existence is hell.

So **** you.

Robtard
Robtard refuses to believe that you'll never do a pushup again. REFUSED!

Mindset
I just did a push up for you, bruh.

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard refuses to believe that you'll never do a pushup again. REFUSED! I have access to Premium Mobile's operations here.

I just need to wake up. The agents of this system won't oppress anymore.

God is a deceptive concept, God as we know it is a bunch of alien abstractions writing ways to **** us over, writing hierarchy here. Some humans are demons, and those are the people who have it all. The system has been manipulated to benefit them.

Look around you, it's true.

Mindset
I wonder how many push ups God can do.

I bet I can do more.

Oneness
You're all deceived.

My joint strength and "chick magnetism" are attributes, programmed attributes. I can reprogram them but not in the sense you understand, Robtard.

I'm talking without doing anything, being a bum I can have it all. Just by getting high. But not on the programmed effect of any substance, in certain mental states you reprogram things.

Mindset
About to start doing some push ups, I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Oneness
**** work ethic.

The issue I had was fluoride poisoning, it targets the joints and is almost indistinguishable from rheumatoid arthritis. I swear I had complications from strep-throat just before I injured, a rheumatic fever. They dump boatloads of fluoride into the water specifically for me. To ruin me.

But everyone on a smaller scale, they recently refused to stop dumping fluoride into our water supply, their new excuse? "It helps babies teeth grow." lolololol

Don't troll me you ****s. You killed 2000 americans in 2001, make no mistake you'll be tried and punished accordingly for your respective crimes against the oppressed.

Mystify
Hey, KoS.

Mindset
I started struggling around 30, then I prayed to God.

I felt the holy spirit come over me and I knocked out 30 more.

Oneness
Originally posted by Mindset
About to start doing some push ups, I'll keep you all updated on my progress. Right now I could do more on-armed pushups than you could do pushups.

I could also systematically destroy you, I'd pick you apart in a fight. Bring all your friends, I don't need full joint-strength in my left arm or muscles to humble your dull-minded self.

Mystify
I started struggling around 30, then I prayed to God.

I felt the holy spirit come over me and I knocked out 30 more. I used to be incapable of performing 20 push-ups at the beginning of grade 9. Though, I ended up raising that to, like, 80 push-ups by the end of grade 9.

Fear me.

Astner
There has to be losers for there to be winners, so you're filling an important role too.

Mindset
Originally posted by Oneness
Right now I could do more on-armed pushups than you could do pushups.

I could also systematically destroy you, I'd pick you apart in a fight. Bring all your friends, I don't need full joint-strength in my left arm or muscles to humble your dull-minded self. You can't even do one push up, fuccboi.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mystify
I used to be incapable of performing 20 push-ups at the beginning of grade 9. Though, I ended up raising that to, like, 80 push-ups by the end of grade 9.

Fear me. Well, Dolos' mom was sitting on my back.

Mystify
Well, Dolos' mom was sitting on my back. Touche. cool

Badabing
I wonder how many push ups God can do.

I bet I can do more. God can do a few more than Gaston. thumb up

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
There has to be losers for there to be winners, so you're filling an important role too. That's the point I was trying to convey.

My destiny is perpetuate it but also to reverse those in torment.

"The loser now will be later to win"

-The Times Are Changing, Bob Dylan.

Oneness
The archetypal hero, myself, is more evil than the villain, like yourselves, in that they earn payback that is worse for the villain he exacts justice upon. And so the cycle continues for that triumphant hero. And he when he becomes the villain, the cycle repeats for him and he gives and receives a worse thrashing than before. However, the last hero was tormented so severely that his villains will receive the worst thrashing of all and he will never become a villain. And there will be eternal peace.

Oneness
My fate is ziplocked and sealed, all of you lose forever, and my victory will be the first eternal one.

On my grandmother's side of the family, we've found that we are 3 DnA markers away from Malcolm Macgregor; I have Macgregor blood pumping through my veins. #Clan Macgregor, sorry England.

My astrological sign is Aries and it is within the pool of the cusp of power, when Aries cusps Taurus.

04/19/1993 AD
04/17/147 AuC
09/11/1996

9+11+1996 or 4+19+1993 = 2016
4+17+747 = 768<--->(hit control f and search for "768"wink
2016/8 = 252
768/8 = 96
252 x 96 = 24192
24192/8 = 3024
2016 - 768 = 1248
3024 - 1248 = 1776
1776/2 = 888

Oneness
You can't even do one push up, fuccboi. Except, I can do 100 one-armed pushups with your mother on my back.

And unlike my mother, your mother is a fat cnt.

Oneness
Originally posted by Mystify
Touche. cool And yet, even Mindset's mother, being the fat retarded cuntbag that she is, isn't quite as grotesque as your anorexic self.

Oneness
Boom.

Robtard
I just did 101 pushups, 100 for you Dolos; one for me and I'm 41 years old. You can do a single ****ing pushup for Robtard.

Mindset
And yet, even Mindset's mother, being the fat retarded cuntbag that she is, isn't quite as grotesque as your anorexic self. We have the same mother, bro.

Except, I can do 100 one-armed pushups with your mother on my back.

And unlike my mother, your mother is a fat cnt. You just said you couldn't do one push up, you lying, drydick *****. erm

Mindset
I just did 101 pushups, 100 for you Dolos; one for me and I'm 41 years old. You can do a single ****ing pushup for Robtard. I just did one for you and Dolos.

thumb up

Oneness
A dick is an unnecessary organ in this day and age.

Anyway, I'm finished with you piss-ants.

KMC, CBR, and Moviecodec have a surprise in store.

Mindset

KMC, CBR, and Moviecodec have a surprise in store. It's been good talking to you again, bud, it's been awhile. smile

Oneness
I have access to Premium Mobile's operations here. I have the code-source, I changed it.

I just did a pushup, given it was wider than usual the removal of the broken off cartilage from my injury seems to have strengthened my joint. I'm altering my attributes already. Ya'll set attributes, I don't. So, in a way, I've already won.

Oneness

KMC, CBR, and Moviecodec have a surprise in store. The surprise, those who think they have authority will not be able to log in, cause I'll be logged in. As them. An agent can plug in to any system, but I can plug into an agent. wink

Robtard

I just did a pushup, given it was wider than usual the removal of the broken off cartilage from my injury seems to have strengthened my joint. I'm altering my attributes already. Ya'll set attributes, I don't. So, in a way, I've already won.

Behold the wonder that is Robtard!

Robtard didn't give up on you and in less than 24hrs you went from "never be able to do a pushup again" to "doing pushup"

Mindset
Behold the wonder that is Robtard!

Robtard didn't give up on you and in less than 24hrs you went from "never be able to do a pushup again" to "doing pushup" thumb up

I'm proud of everyone in this thread.

Astner
Except, I can do 100 one-armed pushups with your mother on my back.
If you can do a hundred one armed pushups then you're doing them wrong.

"The loser now will be later to win"

-The Times Are Changing, Bob Dylan.
Success builds on success, not failure. How many of the now multimillionaires were once homeless?

Of course there are exceptions, but don't confuse exceptions for the standard.

Speaking of which. You should neuter yourself. It will probably turn you more docile like it does with cats and dogs.

Robtard
Astner's upset now because he's back to being the only person in here that can't do a single pushup sad

Oneness
Astner's upset now because he's back to being the only person in here that can't do a single pushup sad

Astner
Perhaps that's because when I try to do them I have all your mommas on my back. thumb down

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner
Perhaps that's because when I try to do them I have all your mommas on my back. thumb down Well that's just bad planning on your part. thumb down

Oneness
JgmD-w3XN4g

vcMmlJyC0RU

nG_Nwp0wZc0?list=PLkyjwWXgNUP61POikZYFAQDxAQdT91M9R

Robtard
Behold! Robtard has not only healed you, but made you better than before!

Oneness
e5CxXNUTDN4

\\W//
lol @ when the camera fell
all that build up then that happens

second video you really showed that punching bag who's boss tho way to go

Oneness
Originally posted by \\W//
you really showed that punching bag who's boss tho way to go Who the **** are you to patronize me? Seriously who the **** even are you.

Shut up.

\\W//

rudester
Comparing dick sizes are ya? That's hot! Men to your stations and arm your battleship.

Robtard
JgmD-w3XN4g

vcMmlJyC0RU

So I finally watched the top vid, I noticed that NOT ONCE did you give Robtard credit for getting you out of self-pity mode and into push-up mode. NOT ONCE.

Also, drill an eye-hole screw below the bodybag and anchor the bag with a bungee cord to keep it from flopping around so much and ruining your wall. You might need a concrete anchor, since it looks like you might be in a garage

Oneness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.