black bolt vs nova prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Will nova slap black bolt around? Or will he get melted by the scream

deathslash
i'll go with boltagon in a good fight

mighty adam
You don't believe in nova shields? I think they can hold up vs a full scream.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by mighty adam
You don't believe in nova shields? I think they can hold up vs a full scream. Originally posted by mighty adam
You don't believe in nova shields? I think they can hold up vs a full scream. i think nova will win here

deathslash
Originally posted by mighty adam
You don't believe in nova shields? I think they can hold up vs a full scream. are we talking about current BB or pre Infinity BB? It's debatable whether or not his shields would hold against the current one, but it's pretty much a fact that they wouldn't hold against the pre-Infinity BB.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
are we talking about current BB or pre Infinity BB? It's debatable whether or not his shields would hold against the current one, but it's pretty much a fact that they wouldn't hold against the pre-Infinity BB. let me geuss you believe BB was weakened in Infinty when he thought Thanos

Supermex
BB wins.. Good fight thou

leonidas
yeah this is exremely close. i'd take bb as well.

basilisk
In the past, BB FTW.

Not sure he is quite so impressive these days, while Nova has improved immensely. Nova has a chance here.

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
let me geuss you believe BB was weakened in Infinty when he thought Thanos seeing as how maximus outright says that bb is a shadow of his former self and he isn't at full power because of the bomb, yes. Whether or not he was weakened from the initial scream is debatable but when a character outright examines the physical condition of someone and says the medical information, it's pretty damn hard to argue with.

Insane Titan
seeing as how maximus outright says that bb is a shadow of his former self and he isn't at full power because of the bomb, yes. Whether or not he was weakened from the initial scream is debatable but when a character outright examines the physical condition of someone and says the medical information, it's pretty damn hard to argue with. sigh all this was debunked ages ago by Bran.

I geuss your carver lvl of desperation.

celeyhyga17
Could go either way. I'll go with my boy(Richie) because of shields.

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
sigh all this was debunked ages ago by Bran.

I geuss your carver lvl of desperation. 1. If it was debunked then can you please direct me to the thread. If I'm wrong, then please do enlighten me.
2. Don't be a douche and try to insult me.

Insane Titan
1. If it was debunked then can you please direct me to the thread. If I'm wrong, then please do enlighten me.
2. Don't be a douche and try to insult me. do the donkey work yourself

f*ck you

carver9
1. If it was debunked then can you please direct me to the thread. If I'm wrong, then please do enlighten me.
2. Don't be a douche and try to insult me.

It was never debunked. Also, check out the BB respect thread.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
It was never debunked. Also, check out the BB respect thread. funny it was bran that debunked your argument , yet you just trolled saying..no..nope..no

eaebiakuya
Like most of BB fights against heralds...if Nova blitz he may win. If not BB has advantage.

Also, i say the first screen BB used in Thanos was not weakened. But the others are.

And current BB alredy recovered his powers.

Sin I AM
F**** bran. His argument was trash. Bb was depowered. It wouldn't matter anyway cuz losing to Thanos isn't a bad thing. Qft guys angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.