What is the most ironic thing that has happend to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
Mine. Seeing a tow truck broken down.

riv6672
Nice.
A vehicle one for me was being at NTC, getting a radio call from two squad members who were stuck out on a tank trail, out of fuel.

In a fuel truck.

SayWhat
I usually carry pen and memo paper with me and ran into a woman who does the same thing. And is tall and Asian. That is the type of woman I was envisioning to go out with a few months back. And she gave me $20 after knowing for about a half hour. Going on a date with her in 2 weeks. About my same age too.

Esau Cairn
A friend of mine has a Jewish girlfriend.
She works for the gas company.
True story.

rudester
No way you racist...a real Jew.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
A friend of mine has a Jewish girlfriend.
She works for the gas company.
True story.
Neither ironic nor funny.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Neither ironic nor funny.

Regardless of the fact that it was the girlfriend who made the connection & laughed at the realisation...nowhere did I imply it was funny.

Google "irony" & you'll see an article of a Jewish soldier's WW2 letter to his family... written on Hitler's stationery.

Oneness
Getting my nose busted for antagonizing someone after having actually punched someone else in the nose (and busted his) for antagonizing me.

Oneness
Wishing I could have someone in particular work with us on the job one day and then actually having him work with us on that job after another crew member failed to show up.

Lol, parking somewhere out of the ordinary at school and having the only girl I was talking to that I thought was cute take the parking spot right next to mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.