MCU Batroc vs. MCU Hawkeye ( H2H )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Can Rennereye take this or is Georges too much for him?

pym-ftw
Cap>Batroc>Widow>Hawkeye~>Falcon

Imo

relentless1
Hawkeye is a chump in the MCU, Batroc GSPs him to sleep

Golgo13
I thought Hawkeye was pretty uber in the HTH department.

relentless1
proof?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought Hawkeye was pretty uber in the HTH department. he got beat by Widow in his only fight... That said Widow is pretty crazy

StiltmanFTW
But he was mindcontrolled. And still gave her a fight.

I agree with you that Batroc seems to be superior to Hawk, though.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
he got beat by Widow in his only fight... That said Widow is pretty crazy

As Ronin?

StiltmanFTW
MCU. Marvel Cinematic Universe. These are movie versions, Prepman stick out tongue

Golgo13
oops. Batroc wins.

KingD19
Hawkeye was One-Shotting Chitauri. That probably counts for something.

relentless1
the Chitauri are cannon fodder, they don't really count and even if they did, some dude sitting on a roof picking them off from afar doesn't equate to crazy h2h fighter

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
the Chitauri are cannon fodder, they don't really count and even if they did, some dude sitting on a roof picking them off from afar doesn't equate to crazy h2h fighter

I meant he was fighting them h2h and beating them down one after the other. Widow needed her weapons, but Cap and the others were taking them down with ease. But the fact that Hawkeye took down as many as he did while out of arrows is damn impressive. I don't see Batroc pulling that off.

Mindset
Jeremy Renner would kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.