The Ones vs Bedlam Spirits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Three gods of the Force versus the four spirits that transcend time and space.
Bonus: Loser gets Abeloth to fight for them, and then a rematch. Who wins then?

Emperordmb
The Ones take this one

(get it? It's a pun...?)

DarthAnt66
Even with Bedlam getting Abeloth? 5 vs 3 seems unlikely for them to win, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Ones take this one

(get it? It's a pun...?)

lol I cringed at the joke, but yeah. The Ones win.

Angelalex242
...ya know, what actual feats do the Ones have?

What actual feats do the Bedlam Spirits have?

S_W_LeGenD
Bedlam teleport The Ones back in time when they did not exist/ thread

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242

What actual feats do the Bedlam Spirits have?

Time travel (even by accident- their teleportation power travels through time if they don't know what they're doing), matter transmutation, control over life and death, non-physical forms.

The Ones are not on their level. Abeloth should not matter.

Angelalex242
Well, there ya go then. Can the Force stop time manipulation?

Selenial
The ones are the manifestations of the force, the Bedlam spirits are not on their level.

The son and the Daughter have the power to rip the galaxy apart at its roots. Te Celestials could forge entire star systems at a whim, and the Father is confirmed as the greatest user of the force to ever live. The ones take round one.

Round 2 comes if the son and daughter can take 4 Bedlam spirits alone, which I's say they could.

AncientPower
The Ones stomp.

Nephthys
Probably the Bedlam spirits.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well, there ya go then. Can the Force stop time manipulation?

Not that we've seen.

Originally posted by Selenial
The ones are the manifestations of the force, the Bedlam spirits are not on their level.

The son and the Daughter have the power to rip the galaxy apart at its roots. Te Celestials could forge entire star systems at a whim, and the Father is confirmed as the greatest user of the force to ever live. The ones take round one.

Round 2 comes if the son and daughter can take 4 Bedlam spirits alone, which I's say they could.

Anakin in 'Chosen One' mode can hurt them, and Abeloth has quite a number of showings that show the level of *direct* threat she poses.

The Celestials could forge star systems, but hardly shown to be 'at a 'whim.' And, y'know, they used tools, like Centerpoint Station.

None of them have shown time manipulation of any significance.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Q99
Not that we've seen.

Anakin in 'Chosen One' mode can hurt them, and Abeloth has quite a number of showings that show the level of *direct* threat she poses.
I would like to address this. Any force wielder who is at one with the force could school the ones of mortis because the ones are still just Force wielders, they aren't the absolute pinical of force power. But a being at one with the force can manipulate the entirety of the force. Even a being far less powerful than Anakin like Jax Pavan achieved a state of oneness. And in that state he said that he was connected to the very fabric of reality and that he saw the entire galaxy all at once and was connected to everyone in it.

Even the ones have yet to achieve a state of oneness. So a being in a state of oneness kicking there asses isn't a strike against them

Emperordmb
I think it specifically has to be Anakin in Oneness mode.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
the Father is confirmed as the greatest user of the force to ever live.
Not that I doubt this quote's existence, but could you please provide it for me?

Emperordmb
Never mind, found it.

So yeah, Ones win this one thumb up

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think it specifically has to be Anakin in Oneness mode. oneness Anakin can restraint both son and daughter but even in the episode the father said one could only restrain one at a time. So oneness people can beat the ones

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
oneness Anakin can restraint both son and daughter but even in the episode the father said one could only restrain one at a time. So oneness people can beat the ones
This is going in my bio.

ILS
lol

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
lol

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
lol

ILS
Originally posted by me
lol

WildBantha88
A being in oneness is more powerful than a one of mortis. Deal with it

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
lol

ILS
Double-profiled

Selenial
Barris Offee > The Daughter

Confirmed.

WildBantha88
Its not like Jedi can go insta-oneness mode so idk why you all are having a hard time accepting it. The ones are still just force wielders, they have yet to achieve oneness themselves

Selenial
Its not like Jedi can go insta-oneness mode so idk why you all are having a hard time accepting it. The ones are still just force wielders, they have yet to achieve oneness themselves

Because it's not true?

If it was, then Dave from accounting who happened to have had some Bota-Brownies with his stoner friends could one shot a Death Star.

#Logic

WildBantha88
Except Bota is rare hard to make and its potency is questionable.

ILS
You have an interesting way of looking at things, Bantha.

DarthAnt66
You know what else is hard but the potency isn't questionable?
My computer screen, duh. Dirty minds.

Selenial

It put Offee in oneness state, twice.

Oneness is oneness, there are no varying degrees.

Edit: By that I mean you can't be in a part oneness state. I believe one is limited by their normal force ability.

FreshestSlice
I don't think Oneness is limited by natural Force ability. Anakin can just become more "One with the Force" than most.

Fated Xtasy
Eh, the ones are overrated but even Leeland said the most powerful force user at this point in time is the Father. Not yoda, not luke, the Sidious.

That being said Luke in oneness could give them all a fight and potentially win a few rounds. I mean if Anakin did it. I think his vastly superior son could do it too.

Also, force enhancing things are no Joke, Saes in Crosscurrent was able to do a Nihilus TK feat with his own ship and Relin destroyed an entire ship with Force lightning while amped by the Lignan Ore. This was a cruiser btw. Saes' ship.

DarthAnt66
Bump.

EmperorSidious2
The ones. They are the gods of the force.

Q99
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
The ones. They are the gods of the force.

Their actual abilities are much less than the Bedlam Spirits, though, who control matter and time, and who don't even need physical bodies.

'Manifestations of the force' and 'gods of the force' are titles, not power levels. The Bedlam Spirit's powers aren't force powers anyway.

Emperordmb
I'll side with the group that possesses the most powerful character in the mythos tbh.

Jmanghan
Already been done, the Bedlam Spirits are omnipotent, they win.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
the Bedlam Spirits are omnipotent

lmfao

Sinious
I just saw on Wookie that Bedlam Spirits were indirectly mentioned in Plagueis. Does anyone know where and how they get a mention?

@Skillz

I myself like to think they are not omnipotent but don't they actually have an accolade that kinda says they' are?

DarthAnt66
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127910/2774149-2721204_omnipotent_bedlam_spirits_super.jpg

They are like the time of OP you would find in a Marvel comic. They are > the Ones.
EDIT: They are from Marvel's Star Wars comic series... explains a lot, LOL.

SunRazer
Omnipotent is a frequent term of hyperbole found in most forms of literature, including the Marvel comics.

The Father's canonically above them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree they're > The Ones. The thing is that sometimes the word omnipotent doesn't literally mean omnipotent. Same thing with Vitiate and Godlike. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

They are like the time of OP you would find in a Marvel comic. They are > the Ones.

The analogy I'd draw is the Q from Star Trek. Because their bag of tricks is very Q-like.

They control time and space really well. That's kinda major.

DarthAnt66
@ShootingNova:

He can be said to be more powerful, but there is no ways in hell that he actually is given the feats the Bedlam Sprits have displayed.

I also genuinely doubt Leeland Chee took into consideration the Bedlam when making that quote, especially given they aren't Force-users.

SunRazer
We haven't seen the Ones unleash full power, either. To be fair, the Father did render the protagonists' ship invisible to the rest of the Republic fleet even though they were at the same co-ordinates, and this was from inside Mortis to outside the Mortis monolith.

It's true that they might not have been considered. They don't synergize well with modern EU at all.

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
We haven't seen the Ones unleash full power, either. To be fair, the Father did render the protagonists' ship invisible to the rest of the Republic fleet even though they were at the same co-ordinates, and this was from inside Mortis to outside the Mortis monolith.

Note the Bedlam spirits can teleport things through time and space. They could do stuff like, say, get the Dagger of Mortis from three different points in time, and teleport them into the Ones all at once.

Stuff like hiding ships from fleets is nice, but not nearly on the level of what the Spirits can do.

Syndicate
Bedlam spirits have better feats from what I know of them.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/127910/2774149-2721204_omnipotent_bedlam_spirits_super.jpg

Ah that's it thanks.

big grin

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Omnipotent is a frequent term of hyperbole found in most forms of literature, including the Marvel comics.

The Father's canonically above them. Based on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.