Galactus fed on 4 Jjupitor size planetslike earth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
vs Arisheim,Ziran,Eason,and Oneg the prober.All in the high end of Celestial higherarchy.Now Jupiter can hold about 16 earths in it.So can a Galactus that has fed on 64 earth`s.Beat these 4 Celestials,sounds like a one shot for Galactus too me!

Mindset
Probably Galactus.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zom1967
Jupiter can hold about 16 earths in it.

16!??

Waayyyyyy off...

Try over a thousand...

Anyway, assuming that the amount of enegy gained by Galactus is in direct proportion to the size of the planet, only a high end Abstract is beating this version of Galactus...

Galactus spite stomps the Celestials here...even if they merge to form Voltron.

zom1967
Now I did say that was about 64 earths,seen it on a show,if that is wrong it`s fine give me the correct total!

8swords
always curious about this, does the size of the planet matter to galactus? like a planet with twice the size of earth is equal to him feeding on 2 earths?

Magnon
This is the equivalent of Galactus having eaten anything between 1300 Earths (mass equivalents) and 5300 Earths (volume equivalents)! Assuming he CAN eat that much and remain functional, he might indeed be too much for the Celestials to handle.

Mindset
Originally posted by 8swords
always curious about this, does the size of the planet matter to galactus? like a planet with twice the size of earth is equal to him feeding on 2 earths? It should be, yes.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
Probably Galactus.

CatL18
Didn't Galactus eating a few planets compete with celestials?

Utrigita
Galactus ftw.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus ftw.

Galan007
After feeding on 4, presumably average, worlds, Galactus was able to hold his own against a team of 4 Mad Celestials.

That considered, the stips of this thread have Galactus feeding on 64 earth-like worlds... It's spite in his favor, tbh.

zom1967
Magnon,and TheLordofMuder,the final total of planets dosen`t seem to matter at this point!It seems to be enough that it almost becomes a spite thread,and as a G fan I`m happy with that.no matter how many planets it equals in the end.I can tell you this,his hunger can never be satisfied.So he can consume a near infinate amount of energy and still crave more!

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
16!??

Waayyyyyy off...

Try over a thousand...

Anyway, assuming that the amount of enegy gained by Galactus is in direct proportion to the size of the planet, only a high end Abstract is beating this version of Galactus...

Galactus spite stomps the Celestials here...even if they merge to form Voltron.

Yep, try over a thousand.

Scoobless
Originally posted by 8swords
always curious about this, does the size of the planet matter to galactus? like a planet with twice the size of earth is equal to him feeding on 2 earths?

No, it's been stated a few times (iirc) that size is unimportant, it's all about life force. In measurable terms, possibly the biomass of the planet.

A massive world with no life forms won't help him out as much as a biologically diverse small planet, or moon (Endor, for example)

He can and has eaten stars, but usually doesn't because it's not as nutritious to him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Scoobless
No, it's been stated a few times (iirc) that size is unimportant, it's all about life force. In measurable terms, possibly the biomass of the planet.

A massive world with no life forms won't help him out as much as a biologically diverse small planet, or moon (Endor, for example)

He can and has eaten stars, but usually doesn't because it's not as nutritious to him.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.