Sensor Girl (Jeckie) Vs Fantomex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Who gives off the better illusions and WHY?
2. Who wins in a psychic battle?
3. Who wins in a HTH fight?

Any and all feats count for Jeckie.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/per1etwo/comics/p2_losh22_p15.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FX_zpsa1a92e00.jpg

Q99
1. Who gives off the better illusions and WHY?

Fantomex, I'd say. His 'redirection' is more flexible, doesn't rely on his own knowledge as much I think, and creates entire scenarios.

2. Who wins in a psychic battle?

Jeckie. Threeboot chumped Saturn Girl in a telepathic fight and altered her memories.

3. Who wins in a HTH fight?

Fantomex, he's more skilled. Though threeboot Jeckie is no slouch and can shatter metal with a punch, and nor are the other Jeckies unskilled, Fantomex is more physically focused.

StyleTime
I'm no Sensor Girl expert, but yeah that sounds about right from what I know.

1. Fantomex

2. Jeckie probably wins. Fantomex can't actually psychically battle. He has a one shot illusion that plays out then ends. If Jeckie can do true mind wipes, she wins, although I dont think either can mentally KO someone.

3. Fantomex is arguably a bullet timer and fairly skilled, stalemating a physically superior Deadpool and an alternate Spiderman.

*I assume Fantomex isn't wearing his mask for 2, or it'd be a stalemate.

Golgo13
Jeckie was able to fool Pre-Crisis Mordru who was a planetary level telepath with ease. She also fooled the JLA, which included Superman.

Jeckie was also trained by Karate Kid, so does that count? She's able to break metal with her bare hands.

beatboks
Fantomex's misdirection shouldn't work on Jeckie which should be interesting. her power is to show or see through illusions to the "true reality".

That actually makes this an interesting fight in a straight up way. Would fantomex expect her to be misdirected and subsequently get caught with his proverbial pants down.

I'd actually like to see this fight, just to see what happens. Come on Marvel/DC time for a cross over.

DarkSaint85
Fantomex fooled the Goat Monk, who was a multi verse warper, IIRC. Plus Jean and Prof X together in his first appearance....its been a while.

He def managed to fool Apocalypse's Celestial ship though

leonidas
^ thumb up

when his personalities split, the one that got the misdirect became far MORE powerful. don't know a lot about sensor girl though but there is some indication that fantomex actually CREATES reality. be interesting if she could distinguish--my guess is like jamie, should would be able to see through it, but not instantly, and in that time she'd be dead. maybe.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Fantomex's misdirection shouldn't work on Jeckie which should be interesting. her power is to show or see through illusions to the "true reality".

That actually makes this an interesting fight in a straight up way. Would fantomex expect her to be misdirected and subsequently get caught with his proverbial pants down.

I'd actually like to see this fight, just to see what happens. Come on Marvel/DC time for a cross over.

Yeah, fantomex isn't going to fool Jeckie, since she can see the true reality. That's her gift.

StyleTime
Even the people it "failed" on had to take a second before they realized it was an illusion. His misdirections are usually continuations of something that was already happening. i.e. a fight starts and you think you stabbed him, but he actually left when you were talking.

That said, his mask should protect him from her illusions too. In an all out fight, they could be immune to each others powers, but he has the option of shooting her.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StyleTime
Even the people it "failed" on had to take a second before they realized it was an illusion. His misdirections are usually continuations of something that was already happening. i.e. a fight starts and you think you stabbed him, but he actually left when you were talking.

That said, his mask should protect him from her illusions too. In an all out fight, they could be immune to each others powers, but he has the option of shooting her.

Let's not forget that Saturn Girl's illusions can also give off scenarios. She was able to fool her fellow Legionnaires to believe their missing comrades were alongside them for MONTHS on end. Ridiculous feat and Sensor Girl is above even Saturn Girl in certain areas.

Golgo13
Oh, btw, do their masks look similar?

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Let's not forget that Saturn Girl's illusions can also give off scenarios. She was able to fool her fellow Legionnaires to believe their missing comrades were alongside them for MONTHS on end.

Saturn Girl's a telepath, though. Sensor Girl can't go inside people's minds and tell what they expect to see, even if she does have advantages.

(Also, when was that?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.