A dog will wait a week to eat their master's body...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
...if their master dies and they're both stuck in their residence that long without being discovered.
A cat thinks about it every time their owner goes to sleep.
Cats suck.

http://www.thepetproductguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CAT-WITH-OWNER.jpg

Nuke Nixon
Dogs are scavengers they know what to do to keep being fed.

Cats are predators and it was madness for the ancient Egyptians to bring them inside and treat them like Gods and later as pets.

riv6672
Yes, yes it WAS madness.

Main difference between cats and dogs though?
A dog gets taken in as a pet, is fed, cared for and loved. Dog thinks: My master is god.
A cat gets the same treatment and thinks: i am god.

AsbestosFlaygon
Always hated cats.

They're unpredictable. Like pitbulls on roids.

They were never meant to be household pets.

riv6672
You are wise....

Time Immemorial
Buy some cats Rivagina..

riv6672
Dog spelled backwards is god. Car spelled backwards is aramaic for "hflp, thete's a pig in my kitchen".

Nuke Nixon
Women tend to like cats, they're both insane.

Tzeentch
thumb up this thread

rudester
Originally posted by riv6672
Yes, yes it WAS madness.

Main difference between cats and dogs though?
A dog gets taken in as a pet, is fed, cared for and loved. Dog thinks: My master is god.
A cat gets the same treatment and thinks: i am god. I once saw a skunk and wanted to take it home. It was picking at the garbage and not afraid of humans so I took a picture of its butt. "Their awful cute and stinky like me."

riv6672
^^^LOL! laughing out loud

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Women tend to like cats, they're both insane.
yes

Nuke Nixon
My mom has a siamese cat, if you were to go over to it and pet it you could, then it would either bite or scratch you.

Try to give either a woman or a cat some simple kindness and you will be in pain soon.

SayWhat

riv6672
Those are GOOD!

riv6672
A female cat is called a molly. You think THEY would be called bitches instead of female dogs...

riv6672
Oddly, a girl puppy is not a guppy....huh

jaspeter4eva
I knew there was a reason I wasn't a big cat person

riv6672
A wise person. thumb up

riv6672
Every year we get the Puppy Bowl along with the Superbowl. Dont see a Pussy Bowl.

And Kitty Furry stank as the half time show.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Always hated cats.

They were never meant to be household pets.

Pits as puppiee are some of the most playful and adorable dogs I've ever seen.

Nuke Nixon
And Kitty Furry stank as the half time show.

This is where we disagree. I'd slap you with a dueling glove but I can't sword fight and I have lousy aim.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Always hated cats.

They were never meant to be household pets. I have a pit, she never bit anyone/ anything apart from her food.

Killed my cat because of this thread.

riv6672
I think Nuke wants to challenge you to a duel...

Nuke Nixon
My deal is I don't categorically hate every single cat, if a cat has a good personality (and it better not claw me once) then it's ok, that's a rare cat though.

But I can go anywhere, with anyone and see a dog and get chummy with said dog because dogs is good people.

riv6672
Word.

And, i only like cartoon cats.

Nuke Nixon
Garfield, Sylvester, Azrael. Happy, Stimpy & Snowball II

Star428
...if their master dies and they're both stuck in their residence that long without being discovered.
A cat thinks about it every time their owner goes to sleep.
Cats suck.

http://www.thepetproductguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CAT-WITH-OWNER.jpg

I'm disappointed in you, riv. It's actually the other way around. Dogs suck (or rather drool) and cats rule. smile

Though I'll admit that dogs are better for protection cats are much better companions and more affectionate, imo, plus they're much more adorable and cute. Dogs are noisy as Hell and require much more maintenance as cats are much more independent creatures and can take care of themselves much better. Not just cleaning themselves but they can survive on their own much easier because they're natural hunters. Far better hunters than any dog. Felines are, as a whole, simply superior overall to canines, imo. They're cleaner and smarter too. I have two kitties and wouldn't trade them for any canine in the world even if you paid me a lot of money.

riv6672
Stop being so catty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.