Savage Opress vs. Adi Gallia & Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place in the Jedi Temple.

ILS
I'm siding with Savage personally. He's not really bad at fighting duos of this calibre and with the possibility of him abusing his Force power being present I'm happy to give him a majority. If it kept to a pure duel the duo would win, I just don't see that happening.

Selenial
Cin's age basically forfeits this for the team.

Savage.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
Cin's age basically forfeits this for the team.

Savage.

What does age have to do with it? Cin is a Battlemaster and they are noted as being the most physically dangerous of all the Jedi. His age shouldn't be really a factor in this.

Selenial
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What does age have to do with it? Cin is a Battlemaster and they are noted as being the most physically dangerous of all the Jedi. His age shouldn't be really a factor in this.

Because he's noted as not being the warrior he once was due to his age? That he's slower and weaker than he used to be?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
Because he's noted as not being the warrior he once was due to his age? That he's slower and weaker than he used to be?

Which is said where?

NewGuy01
The Drallig hate always astounds me. The dude's Battlemaster of the Order, head of Temple security, a master of 6 forms of lightsaber combat, and the finest swordsman of the 2,000 Jedi present during Operation Knightfall--Shaak Ti included. Hell, the good Count also holds him in high esteem; Anakin dispatching him like he did is frankly a ridiculously good feat on his part, tbh.

carthage
Savage

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin dispatching him like he did is frankly a ridiculously good feat on his part, tbh. thumb up

Zenwolf
The Drallig hate always astounds me. The dude's Battlemaster of the Order, head of Temple security, a master of 6 forms of lightsaber combat, and the finest swordsman of the 2,000 Jedi present during Operation Knightfall--Shaak Ti included. Hell, the good Count also holds him in high esteem; Anakin dispatching him like he did is frankly a ridiculously good feat on his part, tbh.

Actually he's one of the finest swordsman in the whole Jedi Order period, not just during Operation Knightfall.

But yeah, that is a pretty nice feat for Anakin.

Lord Stark
Errr when is it stated Cin is stronger than Shaak Ti? Also there were only around 200 Jedi during Operation Knightfall

ILS
Visual Dictionary and possibly the Character Encyclopedia.

Convolution
Savage Opress takes this. He did better against Sidious for twenty seconds whilst being concussed than three Jedi Councilors with no physical or mental hindrance whatsoever.

Not to mention he humiliated Anakin & Obi-Wan about three times, and killed Adi Gallia by himself. :P

NewGuy01
But he was stated to be *the* best of those present at the temple during Knightfall, and Shaak Ti was also present.

Zenwolf
But he was stated to be *the* best of those present at the temple during Knightfall, and Shaak Ti was also present.

Right, I'm just saying though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.