Agen Kolar w/ Oneness vs Mortis Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Who takes it guys?

R1- The Daughter
R2- The Son
R3- The Father
R4- Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto all with Oneness vs All three Ones

Angelalex242
Spite.

WildBantha88
All three ones? Kolar gets wrecked

ILS
Have one round for each One, and then round 4 Agen takes all three on. Except in round four he has Oneness Fisto and Tiin by his side.

WildBantha88
Ones win round one via Father.
Kolar beats daughter and son indevidually but looses to the father and gets wrecked by all three

Angelalex242
...LOL.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ones win round one via Father.
Kolar beats daughter and son indevidually but looses to the father and gets wrecked by all three So you're saying Kolar can beat the Son and Daughter if he achieves Oneness, but would lose to the Father, and even the combined Oneness of the B-Team can't prevent stompage by a combined Mortis Trio?

Nephthys
Ones stomp. A state of Oneness is nothing to them.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ones stomp. A state of Oneness is nothing to them. What if I gave them a state of Twoness instead?

Emperordmb
Agen/B-team lose all four rounds.

DarthAnt66
Flashback to Fated saying Bantha is a better debater then Sasukedc.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ones stomp. A state of Oneness is nothing to them.

Emperordmb
Flashback to when KMC wasn't completely and utterly dominated by the efforts of some people to ridicule and piss off other people.

ILS
Guys you are selling the B-Team short. Did you notice that I gave them Oneness?

Set them straight Bantha.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Flashback to when KMC wasn't completely and utterly dominated by the efforts of some people to ridicule and piss off other people. thumb up thumb up thumb up

carthage
utterly dominated by the efforts of some people to ridicule and piss off other people.

Like you did whenever you made fun of Legend's English? thumb up

DarthAnt66
Flashback to when KMC wasn't completely and utterly dominated by the efforts of some people to ridicule and piss off other people.
I haven't ridiculed Bantha or Fated in ages broski.

Emperordmb
That was more of a statement about KMC as a whole lately.

Selenial
Originally posted by carthage
Like you did whenever you made fun of Legend's English? thumb up

Yeh but that's hilarious.

The dude is as condescending as is humanly possible, ridiculing him is acceptable thumb up

Fated Xtasy

thumb up this, all of this.

carthage
DMB is a hypocrite though

ILS
If you guys actually won debates you would be starting ridicule parades up and down the street thumb up tbh

Angelalex242
I'm honestly not even sure of the Balance of Power between /Luke/ with Oneness against Daughter.

This thread's a joke.

FreshestSlice
Give in. Thrive here, as I have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.