Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs. Darth Vader The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Convolution
Everyone at peak.
They fight on neutral ground.
All-out.

Details:

*Darth Maul wields both the Darksaber and his lightsaber.

Emperordmb
Team one, Inquisitor hasn't shown enough yet to put him close enough to Savage's level for Vader to carry him.

carthage
Vader would only beat Maul after a brutal fight, Savage would stomp the Inquisitor.

Team 1 gangs up on Vader and kills him

Convolution
Good to see Inquisitor fangirlism hasn't consumed as many people as I thought it would.

Fated Xtasy
Is there a place where it has? also, what DMB said. thumb up

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Convolution
Good to see Inquisitor fangirlism hasn't consumed as many people as I thought it would.

Well it helps that Dave Filoni outright stated before Rebels even aired that Inquisitor wouldn't survive if he met Kenobi, and that Vader would basically blitz the whole crew of the Ghost.

That being said it's possible Vader could Tk pin both Maul and Savage similar to the way Sidious did.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one, Inquisitor hasn't shown enough yet to put him close enough to Savage's level for Vader to carry him.

McP
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That being said it's possible Vader could Tk pin both Maul and Savage similar to the way Sidious did.

Strange conclusion. That quote probably means, that Inqui and the crew are loosers.

Zenwolf
Well it helps that Dave Filoni outright stated before Rebels even aired that Inquisitor wouldn't survive if he met Kenobi, and that Vader would basically blitz the whole crew of the Ghost.

Hm? Link to quote? I wanna see!

Nephthys

Aw hell no.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hm? Link to quote? I wanna see! http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-rebels-interview-dave-filoni/

Zenwolf
Well he did say probably, not would. But /shrug

Although Dave, man...gotta correct you. Luke said he was a Jedi Knight to Jabba the Hutt via hologram and then to Yoda when he was dying, so not just to the Emperor.

ILS
This is the guy who DP reveres? LMFAO

ares834
He also on e said Han couldn't actually understand Chewie. Still, the Inqusitor is his character so I'd say what Dave says about him is valid.

Anyway, what canon are we using here, legends or Disney?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
He also on e said Han couldn't actually understand Chewie. Oh my god...

carthage
Originally posted by McP
Strange conclusion. That quote probably means, that Inqui and the crew are loosers.

Or that Vader is just that good cool

He still dies in this fight though since its essentially 2 v 1. The Inquisitor would get the Halsey and Knox treatment as soon as the fight starts

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Or that Vader is just that good cool
Vader is that good. thumb up

Yet he loses majority to the duo Maul/Savage.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
This is the guy who DP reveres? LMFAO

LOL The guy was Lucas's protege for 10 years, and is one of the highest ranking creators of Official Canon.

Official and True Canon - You know, the thing you have absolute Zero interest in.

He also on e said Han couldn't actually understand Chewie.

I'm sure you've missed out a little context there. Are you sure he didn't mean "fully" understand?

Look the guy was Lucas's protege for like 10 years. So ignoring his status in creating Canon, just that fact makes his opinion higher than pretty much anyone here, and almost everyone at Lucasfilm.

In fact I've even heard he's one of the resident Star Wars experts Lucasfilm story group go to when they're not sure about stuff.

ares834
Nope. He said Han Solo couldn't actually understand Chewie and instead guesses his emotion. He also goes on saying Ahsoka can understand him because of Jedi training.... Lol. This was at Wondercon 2011 BTW.

Zenwolf
Nope. He said Han Solo couldn't actually understand Chewie and instead guesses his emotion. He also goes on saying Ahsoka can understand him because of Jedi training.... Lol. This was at Wondercon 2011 BTW.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/23_zps25cbfc9c.png

Right....also were suppose to believe Jedi training can help someone understand Wookiee langauge, yet a man who spent like....what? Decades with a Wookiee, can't? Infact even as a child, Han was able to understand Wookiee langauge due to having a Wookiee friend

So...sorry Dave, but come on man..

ares834
Filoni doesn't care about the EU TBF and considered it non-canon. However, the movies make it clear that Han can understand Chewie.

Zenwolf
Filoni doesn't care about the EU TBF and considered it non-canon. However, the movies make it clear that Han can understand Chewie.

Well right, I'm just saying, what is shown in the movies with Han understanding Chewie. Fits with what is shown in the EU material about Han.

DARTH POWER
So who are the highest authorities in SW Canon now?

I take it it's the Lucasfilm story group which includes Leeland Chee and Pablo Hidalgo.

I'd put Dave Filoni as pretty high up though.

ILS
I agree, the guy who thinks Luke only revealed his status as a Jedi as of his fight with Vader should be one of the main people in charge of the Star Wars timeline.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
I agree, the guy who thinks Luke only revealed his status as a Jedi as of his fight with Vader should be one of the main people in charge of the Star Wars timeline.

He is one of the highest in charge. Stop being butt hurt about it.

ILS
He is one of the highest in charge. Stop being butt hurt about it. I am doing nothing but agreeing with you. Someone who gets things as basic as that wrong should be regarded with the highest of authority.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
I am doing nothing but agreeing with you. Someone who gets things as basic as that wrong should be regarded with the highest of authority.

Keep crying about it. Oh and Grievous sucks.

ILS
Keep crying about it. Oh and Grievous sucks. I wasn't aware that I was crying, but I'll continue crying as you request. And duly noted. Although preferably I would like a creator statement spoon feeding me the information that Grievous does indeed suck.

The_Tempest
Keep crying about it. Oh and Grievous sucks.

I sense much anger in you.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
I wasn't aware that I was crying, but I'll continue crying as you request. And duly noted. Although preferably I would like a creator statement spoon feeding me the information that Grievous does indeed suck.

Well Lucas is his creator and he's called him a cowardly villain (ROTS Audio commentary), and it was under his specific orders he was to suck against a few Gungans laughing out loud

But don't worry ILS, Lucas is a nobody. His notions obviously mean squat. So any protege of his(Ahem... Filoni) will obviously be an insignificant source.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I sense much anger in you.

Not really. Just stating a fact. Sidious sucks too.

ILS
Well Lucas is his creator and he's called him a cowardly villain (ROTS Audio commentary), and it was under his specific orders he was to suck against a few Gungans laughing out loud

But don't worry ILS, Lucas is a nobody. His notions obviously mean squat. So any protege of his(Ahem... Filoni) will obviously be an insignificant source. Man, those gungans must be pretty legit! Being able to prep for Grievous and win is no mean feat.

What do you mean DARTH POWER? Lucas is almighty and what he says goes, and his protege Dave Filoni who gets rather basic events from the movies wrong is obviously an expert in the field of Star Wars. I don't know how you have come to the conclusion that Lucas is a nobody and Filoni is an insignificant source. Could you elucidate on this further for us?

The_Tempest
Not really. Just stating a fact. Sidious sucks too.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bm5rNDob1rys4czo1_500.gif

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
Man, those gungans must be pretty legit! Being able to prep for Grievous and win is no mean feat.

What do you mean DARTH POWER? Lucas is almighty and what he says goes, and his protege Dave Filoni who gets rather basic events from the movies wrong is obviously an expert in the field of Star Wars. I don't know how you have come to the conclusion that Lucas is a nobody and Filoni is an insignificant source. Could you elucidate on this further for us?

Of course Filoni has no say. He's only the biggest creator of SW Tv Canon, a consultant to the Lucasfilm Story Group, and Lucas's protege.

But really, what does all that mean? F*** all man. I'd much rather take your own years of SW Non-Canon Eu Legends reading, and your totally non-biased years of Loving up Grievous any day.

ILS
Of course Filoni has no say. He's only the biggest creator of SW Tv Canon, a consultant to the Lucasfilm Story Group, and Lucas's protege.

But really, what does all that mean? F*** all man. I'd much rather take your own years of SW Non-Canon Eu Legends reading, and your totally non-biased years of Loving up Grievous any day. And it's only befitting for a man of such status to be so poorly informed on the main Star Wars source material - the movies. Anyone who listens to what he has to say are among the most knowledgeable of all Star Wars lore. Filthy novel reading peasants be damned, what Filoni says goes!

You would? I'm flattered that you put so much stock into my wisdom wink

I truly believe we're on the same page here, DP.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
And it's only befitting for a man of such status to be so poorly informed on the main Star Wars source material - the movies. Anyone who listens to what he has to say are among the most knowledgeable of all Star Wars lore. Filthy novel reading peasants be damned, what Filoni says goes!

You would? I'm flattered that you put so much stock into my wisdom wink

Filoni's clearly never seen the whole of the Original SW trilogy. I reckon he saw the first one, then just read the rest on Wookiepedia. And his statements are all so literal and devoid of any context, which is why we should just ignore him.

I know right? Because only Legends novels are real novels. Canon novels are not real novels obviously, so reading them clearly doesn't count as reading.

Of course man, you the man! I've never come across someone like you who knows so much about SW that he can literally tell me when people at Lucasfilm don't know what they're talking about.

ILS
Filoni's clearly never seen the whole of the Original SW trilogy. I reckon he saw the first one, then just read the rest on Wookiepedia. And his statements are all so literal and devoid of any context, which is why we should just ignore him.
thumb up

thumb up
thumb up

Zenwolf
All the....posts aside, Dave really should know at least the basics of the OT. See this is just proving a point, that people didn't really watch the movies. They watched them sure, but they didn't take everything in nor sometimes even the context of particular scenes even when it's right there.

I mean Dave is a nice guy and all, I liked TCW well enough even with some problems and I like Rebels despite its problems but...he really should know the stuff.

ILS
All jokes aside I'm just kidding with DP. I know how he gets when people discredit Filoni.

The_Tempest
DP is pretty peeved. mmm

ILS
Verily.

The_Tempest
DP, y u peeved brah? erm

DARTH POWER
LOL Peeved at what? I hardly have nightmares over what ILS thinks is relevant to SW Canon.

You're just still annoyed I pointed out that Sidious is clearly a Pedo.

ILS
I hardly have nightmares over what ILS thinks is relevant to SW Canon. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58278758.jpg

carthage
What's with every meme and making a sexually disturbing face?

Wtf have you started Tempest?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
What's with every meme and making a sexually disturbing face?

Wtf have you started Tempest?

What are you talking about?

http://i.imgur.com/K4efkyw.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.