Rank them in wealth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Keaton Batman
Bale Batman
Smallville Lex
MCU Iron Man
Arrow Oliver Queen
Dafoe Goblin

KingD19
Tony's top I think. He already had his dad's money, and he added more to that on his own. He's probably closer to trillionaire than Billionaire.

The others are a tossup, but I remember Baleman was filthy rich based on all the tech and resources he had access to. He's probably a close second as he was also a billionaire.

Haven't seen Smallville in years so no idea on Lex, same goes for Keaton. I do know OsCorp was one of the biggest companies in the world in that continuity so Dafoe is probably pretty rich, but not the top of the list.

Oliver isn't even rich anymore is he?

wakkawakkawakka
I think it'd go something like this:

1. Smallville Lex
2. MCU Iron Man
3. Dafoe Goblin
4. Baleman
5. Keaton Batman
6. Arrow Oliver

I'm kind of stuck on 4 and 6 as while I can't remember anything crazy expenses his fortune could afford aside from the Earthquake Machine, Baleman is the only one that outright lost most of his fortune. Though he did have enough to afford some crazy military/nuke stuff prior to that so I guys that could be something right?

relentless1
1. Iron Man
2. Bale Batman
3. Keaton Batman
4. Smallville Lex
5. Dafoe Goblin
6. Arrow

playa1258
Stark would be top imo. He probably has at least Bill Gates money. Baleman owned one of the biggest companies on earth so I would put him second.

wakkawakkawakka
Reviewing my list again I totally forgot about stuff like Stark having an arc reactor in his lab and whatnot. Lex also has a worldwide company and secret research/military labs around the world. The reason why Baleman is so low, or rather lower than Dafoe, is that unlike the rest of the folks on this list he's he only guy that actually lost money: though I guess he still had more than OsCorp...I think.

So yeah I'll agree with Tony being at the top and stuff.

Mindset
Baleman pretty much ran his company into the ground in DKR.

Pretty sure he was broke.

Supermutant
of topic this guy http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a6/Richierichposter.jpg/220px-Richierichposter.jpg

on topic

Tony richest-Ollie poorest

Mindset
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I think it'd go something like this:

1. Smallville Lex
2. MCU Iron Man
3. Dafoe Goblin
4. Baleman
5. Keaton Batman
6. Arrow Oliver

I'm kind of stuck on 4 and 6 as while I can't remember anything crazy expenses his fortune could afford aside from the Earthquake Machine, Baleman is the only one that outright lost most of his fortune. Though he did have enough to afford some crazy military/nuke stuff prior to that so I guys that could be something right? Oliver lost his money too.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Mindset
Oliver lost his money too.

Yeah but the way he had his money was more on the lines of theft rather than causing his company to self destruct as you pointed out.

Robtard
Twilight guy beats all of them if you don't factor in lifespan-to-wealth accumulation, guy's had hundreds of years to earn and foresight

Adrian Veidt probably wins if you factor in he started from nothing and worked himself to billionaire

playa1258
Yeah that is true but lets stick with this list for now.

Mindset
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Yeah but the way he had his money was more on the lines of theft rather than causing his company to self destruct as you pointed out. I don't see how that matters.

ares834
Smaug>

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't see how that matters.

Ollie didn't nuke all of his money...pun intended. It also shows that there was a clear limit to Bruce's fortune unlike everyone else here even though he's should have a higher rank than most.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1
1. Iron Man
2. Bale Batman
3. Keaton Batman
4. Smallville Lex
5. Dafoe Goblin
6. Arrow

This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.