Deathstroke vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
oNBFScngDOM

vs

gbZxfF2rG4c

Deacon Frost contracts Slade Wilson to bring him Blade's body dead or alive. Fight in subway, who wins?

relentless1
hmm, Slade on mirakuru I think would top Blade, their feats seem roughly equal, actually ill give it to Blade based on being a better martial artist

Impediment
Blade with fresh blood or serum stomps.

Blade without wins, but not easily.

BruceSkywalker
blade stomps and stomps hard

Mindset
Blade is faster and probably stronger.

Psychotron
Blade wins.

FrothByte
Blade is faster... but I don't think he's stronger or more durable. At least, not normal Blade. I don't remember Blade ever tanking gunshots.

relentless1
he tanked gunshots at the beginning of the first movie, although that might have been body armour

YFZ 350
This would be a good fight.

steverules_2
Blade after a brutal fight which would consist of both getting hit by a subway train, smashing through the front window and fighting through out the train and then both smashing through the back window still fighting

danielgamer
Blade wins here, Deathstroke does not touch someone who easily defeats super humans beings.

carver9
Is that the only thing Deathstroke has done? If so, Blade stomps without trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.