Scientist Supreme! Querl Dox Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Both are probably top dog on average in their respected universe. Pre-Crisis Brainiac 5 has built some uber devices (Concentrator/Miracle Machine) and can learn anything on the fly. Who wins in a prep war? Who is smarter?

Pre-Crisis Brainiac 5
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/B5_zpsc92ec53d.png
Zero Hour
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/B5_zps1aeb6a9b.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RR_zps55c84751.jpg

Mindset
Reed.

Sin I AM
Pym ftw

Supermex
Reed

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Reed

Reasoning?

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Reasoning? He's smarter.

Golgo13
I'd say they're about even.

CatL18
Reed. his invention can defeat Cosmic Being.

Golgo13
Originally posted by CatL18
Reed. his invention can defeat Cosmic Being.

The Miracle Machine was able to effect the multiverse and cosmics as well.

Mindset
The Miracle Machine was able to effect the multiverse and cosmics as well. He didn't create the MM.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
He didn't create the MM.

Yeah, he built it from the plans that he got from the Controllers, but he did build the Concentrator from scratch, a machine that can take every joule of energy in the UNIVERSE and do what he wishes with it.

He's also bested the Time Trapper (Entropy incarnate), brought back Dream Girl from the dead, and understood the science behind the MM, bested beings that are abstract/god level, so, he's definitely up there.

Digi
Pre-crisis shenanigans, man. Beastly as Reed is - and we all know he sets the pace for prep cheese - Brainy's best few feats are just irreplicable in modern comics, because writers are bound by some semblance of logic and believability.

I didn't think it would be possible for Golgo to find a match for Reed in this "prep" series he's been doing recently. There's only 3-4 that could even make it a close match. But it seems I may be wrong.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Pre-crisis shenanigans, man. Beastly as Reed is - and we all know he sets the pace for prep cheese - Brainy's best few feats are just irreplicable in modern comics, because writers are bound by some semblance of logic and believability.

I didn't think it would be possible for Golgo to find a match for Reed in this "prep" series he's been doing recently. There's only 3-4 that could even make it a close match. But it seems I may be wrong.

heheh

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/EG_zpsnsuaintb.gif

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pym ftw
This.
Thread title is false advertising!

But between the two non Supremes i'd back Reed.

pym-ftw
Pym turns left and c*ckslaps these lesser minds.

riv6672
eek!

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym turns left and c*ckslaps these lesser minds.

No. Lets not get crazy.

psycho gundam

I didn't think it would be possible for Golgo to find a match for Reed in this "prep" series he's been doing recently. There's only 3-4 that could even make it a close match. But it seems I may be wrong. He's not trying to find matches for anything, he's trying to make DC look better in every category (science, telepathy, etc) even to the point of forgoing sleep.

You kinda gave him what he wanted with this post

Golgo13
Smh. I've made a bunch of good threads. Don't get angry because dc edged out marvel in most categories.

psycho gundam
IF they did you made them that way, this one here is an example of it, you even put pro-Braniac stuff in the first post.

The crazy part is that you're doing this in ever increasing volume and blatancy. Most people would slow down after a few years but you're doing the opposite

Golgo13
Originally posted by psycho gundam
IF they did you made them that way, this one here is an example of it, you even put pro-Braniac stuff in the first post.

The crazy part is that you're doing this in ever increasing volume and blatancy. Most people would slow down after a few years but you're doing the opposite

You don't think this is a good match? Both characters are super geniuses, both have defeated universal, sometimes multiversal threats, both have created some Uber tech, etc...

What's the big deal?

riv6672
I dont see the problem.

Board Walker
Braniac's feats out class anything Reed has ever done in his entire comic history, there is no comparison for the accomplishments Braniac has attained throughout his comic history.

Reed is very high up the "Prep" hierarchy but he is surpassed by a few individuals, one of those being Braniac while another is Constantine.

riv6672
I still say Reed is smarter. He's doing comarable things with tech a thousand years less advanced.

iceman24567
Reed

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
I still say Reed is smarter. He's doing comarable things with tech a thousand years less advanced.

That is true. The main reason brainiac might have an edge is because he has access to future tech and understands even futuristic tech. It's not all about tech in a prep battle though. Both characters can deliver. It's all about who is more clever in using said tech. Both characters can deliver, so I don't see an edge for either character when all things are said and done.

Mindset

The crazy part is that you're doing this in ever increasing volume and blatancy. Most people would slow down after a few years but you're doing the opposite laughing out loud

Board Walker
Then again all the Braniacs we have seen are merely "fragments" of the True Braniac, who has been rumored to be omniversal in power and scope.

carver9
Smh. I've made a bunch of good threads. Don't get angry because dc edged out marvel in most categories.

Da** lie. 98% of your threads are spite threads. You're still my buddy though.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Da** lie. 98% of your threads are spite threads. You're still my buddy though.

You make me cry. I try my best. You're my bro, too.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HG_zpsludbbpbr.gif

meep-meep

Nice.

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Reed

carver9

sad Sorry bro. Will not talk about your thread anymore and I know you try.

Digi
He's not trying to find matches for anything, he's trying to make DC look better in every category (science, telepathy, etc) even to the point of forgoing sleep.

You kinda gave him what he wanted with this post

Meh, whatever. If he's doing this, it's pathetic in its own right. If his pecker wiggled a little when I endorsed Brainy, I'm not going to worry about it.

I'll keep an eye out for it, though. I just thought it was a prep fight. But I suppose a lot of things devolve into favoritism anymore in vs. threads. I don't pay enough attention to say whether or not that's what it is, but it's unfortunate that the possibility of it - true or not - is marring the debate.

Golgo13
Meh, whatever. If he's doing this, it's pathetic in its own right. If his pecker wiggled a little when I endorsed Brainy, I'm not going to worry about it.

I'll keep an eye out for it, though. I just thought it was a prep fight. But I suppose a lot of things devolve into favoritism anymore in vs. threads. I don't pay enough attention to say whether or not that's what it is, but it's unfortunate that the possibility of it - true or not - is marring the debate.

Psycho is just wrong. For one, I don't know every character that I post, so the chances of it being lopsided is there. I know a crap load of characters, but I'm not perfect.

Second, this IS a good prep fight, even if you take into consideration this is a Pre-Crisis version of brainiac. Reed has built god dang pocket UNIVERSES. That is not grounded, IMO.

Digi
Ok. It's just, it seems like every time I wade into a vs. thread, something sours it. Whether or not it's a bias on your part, the fact that someone is saying something so strongly against your posting tendencies means you're either actually displaying a bias, or doing a horrible job coming across as someone who just wants to know the outcomes of fights. Either way, I'm now replying to this bullsh*t, and listening to you guys call each other liars when all I wanted to do is see some prep debating.

Golgo13
Ok. It's just, it seems like every time I wade into a vs. thread, something sours it. Whether or not it's a bias on your part, the fact that someone is saying something so strongly against your posting tendencies means you're either actually displaying a bias, or doing a horrible job coming across as someone who just wants to know the outcomes of fights. Either way, I'm now replying to this bullsh*t, and listening to you guys call each other liars when all I wanted to do is see some prep debating.

Well, if you notice YOU'RE the only one in this thread who came up with a reasoning. Nobody else could actually state WHY it's a lopsided thread and MOST people here picked Reed Richards, even though they gave NO reasoning.

I'm looking for valid arguments for BOTH characters. When I ask, "WHY IS THIS LOPSIDED", Most of the time nobody gives me a good answer. If you don't believe me, look through my past threads.

But, if you (and others) think I'm lying, then i'll walk from this board. Seriously, I will. I'll leave you to the other biased posters, Quanchi and Board Walker.

Reflassshh
This is not a spite thread.

I don't think anyone in this site is in position of calling someone a fanboy. With a few exceptions, of course.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Reflassshh
This is not a spite thread.

I don't think anyone in this site is in position of calling someone a fanboy. With a few exceptions, of course.

Thank you. Voice of reasoning, right here.

krisblaze
Digimark2015 - Pecker-wiggler extraordinaire

Digi
Well, if you notice YOU'RE the only one in this thread who came up with a reasoning. Nobody else could actually state WHY it's a lopsided thread and MOST people here picked Reed Richards, even though they gave NO reasoning.

I'm looking for valid arguments for BOTH characters. When I ask, "WHY IS THIS LOPSIDED", Most of the time nobody gives me a good answer. If you don't believe me, look through my past threads.

But, if you (and others) think I'm lying, then i'll walk from this board. Seriously, I will. I'll leave you to the other biased posters, Quanchi and Board Walker.

Please stop with the drama and name-calling. I no longer give a sh*t about the fight, or your war of words with whatever other posters want to turn each thread into a turf war. I directly said I don't pay enough attention to know or care what your biases are, but that the way you handle yourself is more important. And now I'm being asked to weigh in on your innocence or falsehood, with your existence on the forum at stake?! Jesus ****ing Christ.

I don't think you're a liar, and I'm not entering into that debate anyway. But I don't think it's imprudent advice to suggest you critically analyze your approach in threads to see why people might say such things of you. Whether or not they're right, that criticism exists, and you'll likely have an easier time in threads if you understand where it's coming from.

Golgo13
Please stop with the drama and name-calling. I no longer give a sh*t about the fight, or your war of words with whatever other posters want to turn each thread into a turf war. I directly said I don't pay enough attention to know or care what your biases are, but that the way you handle yourself is more important. And now I'm being asked to weigh in on your innocence or falsehood, with your existence on the forum at stake?! Jesus ****ing Christ.

I don't think you're a liar, and I'm not entering into that debate anyway. But I don't think it's imprudent advice to suggest you critically analyze your approach in threads to see why people might say such things of you. Whether or not they're right, that criticism exists, and you'll likely have an easier time in threads if you understand where it's coming from.

If you read it carefully, I'm giving you praise, since you're one of the only ones here who give actual answers. When did I name call you anything?

Galan007
Ok. It's just, it seems like every time I wade into a vs. thread, something sours it. Whether or not it's a bias on your part, the fact that someone is saying something so strongly against your posting tendencies means you're either actually displaying a bias, or doing a horrible job coming across as someone who just wants to know the outcomes of fights. Either way, I'm now replying to this bullsh*t, and listening to you guys call each other liars when all I wanted to do is see some prep debating. Reported for backseat modding. thumb up

Digi
If you read it carefully, I'm giving you praise, since you're one of the only ones here who give actual answers. When did I name call you anything?

Not me. Dragging others into your post who aren't even taking part in this thread.

And I understood it as praise. And I didn't give a sh*t, because of the reasons I stated.

Golgo13
Not me. Dragging others into your post who aren't even taking part in this thread.

And I understood it as praise. And I didn't give a sh*t, because of the reasons I stated.

I made you blush. Don't lie.

Digi
Originally posted by Galan007
Reported for backseat modding. thumb up

If only I could be banned. I could use a vacation, but when it's available, it's like the box of Cheeze-Its in the cupboard. I could leave it alone for a week. But we all know it'll be in my stomach within the day.

krisblaze
If only I could be banned. I could use a vacation, but when it's available, it's like the box of Cheeze-Its in the cupboard. I could leave it alone for a week. But we all know it'll be in my stomach within the day.
Talking about wiggling Golgo's pecker again?

smh....

Galan007
If only I could be banned. I could use a vacation, but when it's available, it's like the box of Cheeze-Its in the cupboard. I could leave it alone for a week. But we all know it'll be in my stomach within the day. http://i.imgur.com/PTsw3vI.gif

Digi
I made you blush. Don't lie.

Aaaand now we're here. Lovely chat, this.

I was the one who mentioned your junk a page ago. My threshold for blushing is pretty damn high. I'm also not unused to praise from other members. I'm pretty awesome. Next time send nudes and I'll acknowledge you.

Anyway:

I don't think you're a liar. But I don't think it's imprudent advice to suggest you critically analyze your approach in threads to see why people might say such things of you. Whether or not they're right, that criticism exists, and you'll likely have an easier time in threads if you understand where it's coming from.

Digi
Originally posted by krisblaze
Talking about wiggling Golgo's pecker again?

smh....

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Aaaand now we're here. Lovely chat, this.

I was the one who mentioned your junk a page ago. My threshold for blushing is pretty damn high. I'm also not unused to praise from other members. I'm pretty awesome. Next time send nudes and I'll acknowledge you.

Anyway:

It's really only a few posters that are after me. I don't really care, either way. They don't like it? There are other posts they can contribute to. stick out tongue

Galan007
Shut up, Prep. Digi clearly hates you. thumb up

8swords

it's sorta your fault too, for actually acknowledging his work, your giving him fuel to go on.

Golgo13
Shut up, Prep. Digi clearly hates you. thumb up

I'm the god damn prep man!

Digi
Digi clearly hates you all. thumb up

Fixed.
happy

Vixal1
Psycho is just wrong. For one, I don't know every character that I post, so the chances of it being lopsided is there. I know a crap load of characters, but I'm not perfect.

Second, this IS a good prep fight, even if you take into consideration this is a Pre-Crisis version of brainiac. Reed has built god dang pocket UNIVERSES. That is not grounded, IMO. Pocket universe or pocket dimension?

carver9
Lol...Golgo is a good guy and it's obvious he doesn't mean any harm. I just dont think he knows a lot about Marvel characters, but, the guy never starts trouble, at all.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Golgo is a good guy and it's obvious he doesn't mean any harm. I just dont think he knows a lot about Marvel characters, but, the guy never starts trouble, at all.

When I was younger all I ever did was read marvel. Ghost rider, Deathshead, spiderman, New Warriors, Marvel UK, and of course my favorite property, wolverine/ X-Men. However, I stopped reading Marvel pretty much full time when Grant Morrison quit writing New X-Men. Around the same time Joe Casey did his X-MEN run and Claremont did X-Treme X-men. I admit I only read Iron Fist and a an event here and there, so I'm not up to date with many of the characters.

I also used to moderate the X-men boards over at XFan, for people who know that site. The owner is Australian.

Golgo13
Oh, and Hulk too. PADs run was spectacular.

iceman24567
If only I could be banned. I could use a vacation, but when it's available, it's like the box of Cheeze-Its in the cupboard. I could leave it alone for a week. But we all know it'll be in my stomach within the day. Phuck yes!

abhilegend
What is going on in this thread?

blink

Mindset
When I was younger all I ever did was read marvel. Ghost rider, Deathshead, spiderman, New Warriors, Marvel UK, and of course my favorite property, wolverine/ X-Men. However, I stopped reading Marvel pretty much full time when Grant Morrison quit writing New X-Men. Around the same time Joe Casey did his X-MEN run and Claremont did X-Treme X-men. I admit I only read Iron Fist and a an event here and there, so I'm not up to date with many of the characters.

I also used to moderate the X-men boards over at XFan, for people who know that site. The owner is Australian. Why do you usually make DC stomp threads doe? smile

Golgo13
Why do you usually make DC stomp threads doe? smile

I guess I just overestimate Marvel's chances. sad

Mindset
I guess I just overestimate Marvel's chances. sad Yea.

Spectre vs Captain America, who wins?

riv6672
In a battle of wills? Cap.

Mindset
In a battle of wills? Cap. thumb up

psycho gundam
Why do you usually make DC stomp threads doe? smile http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2014/12/09/82066d1410664885-stock-headlights-tail-lights-06-magnum-srt8-kermit_0.jpg

Golgo13
In a battle of wills? Cap.

DarkSaint85
I'm also not unused to praise from other members.

Another lie. Reported.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Another lie. Reported. lol

riv6672
Haha

Yamcha
When Digi comes in and lays a verbal smack down I always imagine him as this heel wrestler that's also a fan favorite. Like two no names will be shoving each other in the ring, then he comes running out with a chair and just starts beating them senseless and the crowd loves it while Jim Ross is just flipping out.

Jim Ross: "AHHH DAMMIT IT'S THAT DAMN DIGI AGAIN! DAMMIT TO HELL, DAMMIT TO HELL!!"

Co Host: "The crowd loves him, that's the face of a legend! Look at him just being smart about whittling down the competition."

JR: "WHITTLING DOWN?! HE'S A DAMN LEGEND, A 38 TIME WORLD CHAMPION, AND THESE GUYS ARE UPANCOMERS, DOES HE REALLY NEED TO USE A DAMNED CHAIR?! OH MY GOD DON'T DO IT OH MY GOD! HE KEEPS BEATING THEM, AND THAT STEEL CHAIR STRAIGHT TO THE SKULL OF GOLGO DEAR GOD DEAR GOD!!! HE'S BROKEN HIM IN HALF! DAMMIT TO HELL DIGI!! YOU'RE A MONSTER, A MERCILESS MONSTER!!!"

CH: "He's raining chair shots down like strikes from an angry Thor, that chair is basically his Mjolnir! JR isn't this what you'd call a 'slobber knocker?'"

JR: "DAMMIT THIS IS A SLAUGHTER, A DAMNED SLAUGHTER, ENOUGH'S ENOUGH! HE'S BUSTED THEM WIDE OPEN, GOLGO'S BLEEDING LIKE A STUCK PIG!!"

An Digi stops for a second to pick up a mic and is like

"The competition, in this ring, fills me with a sense of ennui *drops mic and hits Golgo with another chair shot before leaving the ring*."

Digi
Originally posted by Yamcha
When Digi comes in and lays a verbal smack down I always imagine him as this heel wrestler that's also a fan favorite. Like two no names will be shoving each other in the ring, then he comes running out with a chair and just starts beating them senseless and the crowd loves it while Jim Ross is just flipping out.

Jim Ross: "AHHH DAMMIT IT'S THAT DAMN DIGI AGAIN! DAMMIT TO HELL, DAMMIT TO HELL!!"

Co Host: "The crowd loves him, that's the face of a legend! Look at him just being smart about whittling down the competition."

JR: "WHITTLING DOWN?! HE'S A DAMN LEGEND, A 38 TIME WORLD CHAMPION, AND THESE GUYS ARE UPANCOMERS, DOES HE REALLY NEED TO USE A DAMNED CHAIR?! OH MY GOD DON'T DO IT OH MY GOD! HE KEEPS BEATING THEM, AND THAT STEEL CHAIR STRAIGHT TO THE SKULL OF GOLGO DEAR GOD DEAR GOD!!! HE'S BROKEN HIM IN HALF! DAMMIT TO HELL DIGI!! YOU'RE A MONSTER, A MERCILESS MONSTER!!!"

CH: "He's raining chair shots down like strikes from an angry Thor, that chair is basically his Mjolnir! JR isn't this what you'd call a 'slobber knocker?'"

JR: "DAMMIT THIS IS A SLAUGHTER, A DAMNED SLAUGHTER, ENOUGH'S ENOUGH! HE'S BUSTED THEM WIDE OPEN, GOLGO'S BLEEDING LIKE A STUCK PIG!!"

An Digi stops for a second to pick up a mic and is like

"The competition, in this ring, fills me with a sense of ennui *drops mic and hits Golgo with another chair shot before leaving the ring*."

laughing out loud thumb up

Profiling this.

TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards wins...

An alternate Reed defeated the Living Tribunal (and it was canon for the Tribunal)...

Every single alternate reality Doom has been enslaved and beaten by that realities Reed...

Nothing beats a determined Reed with the s**t hits the fan...

Reed wins 10/10...

celeyhyga17
Stopped reading after...
When I was younger all I ever did was read marvel.

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Stopped reading after...

You know it's true. stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards wins...

An alternate Reed defeated the Living Tribunal (and it was canon for the Tribunal)...

Every single alternate reality Doom has been enslaved and beaten by that realities Reed...

Nothing beats a determined Reed with the s**t hits the fan...

Reed wins 10/10...

thumb up

Reed wins...

Golgo13
It's not a stomp in any favor, but go ahead and think that.

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Stopped reading after... laughing out loud

riv6672
It's not a stomp in any favor, but go ahead and think that.
Not a stomp but a decisive win for Reed.

Golgo13
Not a stomp but a decisive win for Reed.

You can make a case either way, IMO. Both are absurdly intelligent.

riv6672
True, but i stand by my earlier point, of Reed doing comparable things with tech a thousand years behind Dox.
I mean, who would you think is smarter, the person in 2015 who invents a snogglebarrow, or the person in 1015 who invents its equivalent, the snogglebooboo?

Golgo13
True, but i stand by my earlier point, of Reed doing comparable things with tech a thousand years behind Dox.
I mean, who would you think is smarter, the person in 2015 who invents a snogglebarrow, or the person in 1015 who invents its equivalent, the snogglebooboo?

But BOTH characters understand tech that is extremely advanced and futuristic. Dox understood the science behind a machine that can grant the user to do ANYTHING. Even on a multiversal scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.