Juubito Uchiha vs Toneri Otsutsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Self explanatory, I m'self am really not sure who'd win tbh.

AuraAngel
Juubito most likely.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah the Naruto from "the Last" appears to be closer to Full-Partership form than he does his Hagoromo amp. Juubito was solidly stronger than the former.

AuraAngel
And if Toneri doesn't use senjutsu then he can't concievably hurt Juubito.

NewGuy01
If the gudoudama and eye-pigmentation are any indicator, he probably does in some form--but even if not, we've seen from Sasuke that having Otsutsuki chakra also seems to work fine.

And yeah, Naruto when he fought Toneri is basically as he was when he fought Juubito, but with more experience and greater overall prowess.

So the general consensus is Juubito? I actually thought it would be the opposite, I myself am still not entirely sure.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Self explanatory, I m'self am really not sure who'd win tbh.

Obito imo.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
And if Toneri doesn't use senjutsu then he can't concievably hurt Juubito.

An attack that could cut the Moon in half would hurt Obito, senjutsu chakra or not. erm

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Obito imo.

An attack that could cut the Moon in half would hurt Obito, senjutsu chakra or not. erm Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Obito imo.

An attack that could cut the Moon in half would hurt Obito, senjutsu chakra or not. erm i think buubito will win this here

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

An attack that could cut the Moon in half would hurt Obito, senjutsu chakra or not. erm

Aye. But would it break through his little truth seeking ball barriers?

Slightly off topic but why can't Obito use Kamui in this mode? Legit don't remember if we ever got an explanation.

NewGuy01
Prolly because if he did, he'd be invincible.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Aye. But would it break through his little truth seeking ball barriers?

Slightly off topic but why can't Obito use Kamui in this mode? Legit don't remember if we ever got an explanation.

We've seen sufficient force break through the TSB, so yeah, probably.

I think all we got was that his 'intangibility' didn't work because of the Juubi. Madara used Kamui on himself later. srug

NewGuy01
So how do we think Toneri would fare against pre-Rikudo Madara?

AuraAngel
Sufficient force from taijutsu. The shield held up against multiple Juubidamas without a scratch. And even then Guy never touches the balls.

Demonic Phoenix
I'd wager Moon cutting > Juubi's Bijuu damas. uhuh

Forgot about the balls. Apparently Toneri has those, which means he likely has Senjutsu.

wakkawakkawakka
Didn't a weaker version of Naruto deflect said moon cutting? Wager Obito could do the same but that might be going along the route of DBZ style power-scaling.

NewGuy01
Well, that's not exactly fair considering Naruto at his best is a good bit stronger than Obito ever was.

I agree, though.

BeyonderGod
Toneri stomps lol
Naruto stated the guy was on Madara level w/rinnegan but minus ten-tails.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.