Next God of War officially confirmed to be in development

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
http://za.ign.com/god-of-war-project/87306/news/next-god-of-war-officially-confirmed-to-be-in-deve Happy Dance

what do you guys think?? i smell new mythologies and also modern era .. laughing

Kazenji
Possibly a reboot?....go with Norse Mythology.

dika123
yeah that would be cool.

Impediment
Norse mythology!!!

I wanna see the Midgard Serpent!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
Norse mythology!!!

I wanna see the Midgard Serpent! This would be badass.

Jmanghan
Remember how the last reboot of a cultural icon went? I will never look at Dante the same way ever again.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Remember how the last reboot of a cultural icon went? I will never look at Dante the same way ever again. Hopefully it's an original character. Don't want to play as Kratos again.

Kazenji
Remember how the last reboot of a cultural icon went? I will never look at Dante the same way ever again.

Except this time its the same people involved with the franchise

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hopefully it's an original character. Don't want to play as Kratos again.

Agreed, I also want the new character to be different to Kratos instead going with "I'm going to take vengeance on the gods" again.

Impediment
I hated the ending of God of War III.

Is Kratos alive or dead?!?!

TheGoldenSpy
Kratos sells this series for me. If it is a new character i will be dissapointed

quanchi112
Just continue the series with him taking on a different mythological hierarchy.

dika123
reboot would be sucks. btw new myth would be awesome.

quanchi112
Remember how the last reboot of a cultural icon went? I will never look at Dante the same way ever again. That looked awful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.