Bane and Malak vs. Savage, Ventress and Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
These are:
DoE Bane, SF Malak (he gets the SF amp, but this is an exeption in this fight). Grievous, Ventress and Savage are all their peak.

Setting: They face off in forests of Endor.

No amp or prep time is given. (exept for Malak)

Which team takes it?

Nephthys
Team 1. Bane or Malak take GG out with the Force then Bane cooks Savage while Malak beats Ventress.

carthage
Team 2 pretty much every time.

Malak with an amp can beat Savage, Bane is slower, less skilled, and his lightning wont make much difference against Ventress who can dodge it. He can conceivably affect Grievous with it, but Bane wouldn't last a second against both at once.

You might want to hold off with Bane threads, though. Certain posters dislike it when you hold a conversation about him and would likely report you for doubting his abilities.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
You might want to hold off with Bane threads, though. Certain posters dislike it when you hold a conversation about him and would likely report you for doubting his abilities.
Um... I don't doubt his abilities, I just don't think Bane is on par with the high end top tiers. But neither are Malak or Savage tbh.

DarthAnt66
Malak and Bane are.

|King Joker|
Bane & Malak, probably.

ILS
Team 2, almost a stompage.

carthage
With an amp Malak should be able to contend with either, but Bane wouldn't last against Ventress or Grievous. Interchangeably, Malak would get stomped by Grievous and Ventress at the same time. Savage can also beat Bane

ILS
Bane's a weak link, basically, plus every member of team 2 is a better duelist than either of team 1, which is a large edge.

carthage
Bane would in all honesty lose to anyone on team three, I concur. I would disagree with Nova's assessment that Malak is less skilled, at least he can hold his own to Revan unlike Bane literally losing every fight he's ever been in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.