Yang (the warriors way) vs Leonardo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Werewolf582
Random encounter in a old western ghost town. Yang wants to prove he's the strongest by beating the leader on the ninja turtles.

Who wins?

KingD19
The bulletproof, bullet timer with multi-ton strength and a huge reach advantage...who is a giant turtle man.

Werewolf582
I think Yang could give him a fight. Leo is stronger amd does indeed have the reach advantage. But Yang is far faster and more skilled. Not to mention unrivaled senses and is no slouch himself in physical stats.

KingD19
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I think Yang could give him a fight. Leo is stronger amd does indeed have the reach advantage. But Yang is far faster and more skilled. Not to mention unrivaled senses and is no slouch himself in physical stats.

I'm not doubting that Yang is fast, as he clearly is. But most of the people he's fast against are normal folks or guys not quite on his level. Literally everyone he fought in the movie was under him in terms of stats, so there's no way to know what level he's really at. But we do know pretty much everything he pulled off, based on just how fast the turtles were, that Leo can replicate it.

Except for that blitz dash in the beginning where he killed all those guys by the pond. But iirc he only did that in the beginning and never again. So you've got comparable speed as they're both bullet timers, but Leo is stronger, more durable, and has a great deal more reach. And both are talented swordsman, but I don't remember if Yang has any martial arts skill besides his sword, while Leo does.

Werewolf582
Apparently you forget that Yang was dodging Minigun, rifle, shotguns, and sidearm fire at point blank range with only having about 5 feet to move side to side. Lets not forget some of the ninjas in the final fight showed supersonic speed and they were all fodder to him.

Yang also casually jumped two stories with casual ease and butchered every gun men in the room without even being touched. He also stabbed a frozen fish through a mans skull with utter ease. He also faced many warriors that were jumping 30-40 feet in the air and killed them with little effort.

Yang was trained at a young age, he did fight without his sword I believe but those were just minor parts.

Leo knows more martial arts, but Yang is by far more skilled.

He also has incredible senses like his master, even though they were over hundreds of miles away, they still have the ability to hear each others sword unsheath.

RJ 2.0
Yang rapes.

b-tWl6Q6vzQ

FF to 1:14. Yang kills 6 men in less than a second. If you pause it at 1:08, you can see the six men spread out over an area of about 20 feet, and they are all about 5 feet apart. He traveled in a zig zag pattern and killed them all. So if you do the math, he traveled about 100 feet in less than a second and killed five men.

Yang would wtf rape the whole turtle team, Shredder and the rat.

KingD19
I went back and watched Warrior's Way. This is spite. Why would you make this, lol.

RJ 2.0
I don't think he meant to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.