Emperor Malgus vs. Kenobi & Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin & Obi-Wan confront Emperor Malgus on the flat grasslands of Dantooine. Can they defeat the Sith Lord or will they perish?

Stigma
I assume RotS Kenobi and Skywalker?

The duo wins.

carthage
Malgus dies

NewGuy01
Skywalker probably solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If this is TCW then Malgus tbh

NewGuy01
Where did you get TCW from this?

Nephthys
Malgus

|King Joker|
Anakin and Kenobi are as of RotS.

carthage
Malgus would paint the walls with Kenobi, but the chosen one is too powerful for him to ragdoll- he is also a better duelist

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Where did you get TCW from this?

Firstly I said if, which, by the contextual meaning of the English language, implies that I'm giving credence to the notion that it's their ROTS incarnations as well. Secondly, there was no outright confirmation on which incarnation of the duo it was, so it being open to interpretation is pretty much a given. erm

NewGuy01
Except that unless specified, all characters are assumed to be in their peak incarnations.

Angelalex242
Although there's sometimes arguments as to when that peak is. Particularly with Yoda. And sometimes Vader.

ares834
The duo.

Nephthys
Malgus can pwn Kenobi with the Force and from there Skywalker is rather simply taken out imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.