Resident Evil HD (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/496751/WATCH-Capcom-reveal-details-on-Resident-Evil-remake-for-Xbox-One-and-PS4

So this comes out tomorrow at midnight! I've already bought it digitally and have it preloaded. I'm pretty excited to experience this again after so long! It's 20 dollars, so not a bad price at all. Anyone else getting this?

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/9/7/9/9/7/resident-evil-1-getting-remastered-re-release-on-pc-ps3-ps4-xbox-360-and-xbox-one-140723334035.png/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

http://www.download3k.com/article_images/0/548/full_1_62a221aea14e3092b5554a3c1dc4456f.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/32/1407236756-bh-re-hd-compare-env.jpg

Reflassshh
Played on ps3, it's a masterpiece of survival horror.

Kazenji
Only thing i'm disliking about this is it being a digital release.

Impediment
I'll be downloading this tomorrow.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only thing i'm disliking about this is it being a digital release. There are hints at capcom making a RE0 remastered too, so if this sells well in America im pretty sure they'll at least consider making a pack with both games.

It's capcom after all...

Zack Fair
They should Remake RE2 God **** IT

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They should Remake RE2 God **** IT thumb up

KCJ506

Most old school RE fans would like this.

I'm hoping that if the HD release of REmake sells well enough it will finally convince Capcom to do so.

Reflassshh
The should remake 2, 3 and Code veronica at that.

Impediment

Aside from Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil 2 is the video game that deserves a full scale remake.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
Aside from Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil 2 is the video game that deserves a full scale remake. Agreed. That was my first RE, and set the stage for RE4 being my favorite game of all time (Leons evolution). RE2 is my favorite in the series after 4, so a remake would be much appreciated (and it's long overdue).

Kazenji
Originally posted by Reflassshh
There are hints at capcom making a RE0 remastered too, so if this sells well in America im pretty sure they'll at least consider making a pack with both games.

It's capcom after all...

I know i can get a Resident Evil HD retail disc, Japanese Import with English and Japanese Voice/Subtitles.

Reflassshh
I know i can get a Resident Evil HD retail disc, Japanese Import with English and Japanese Voice/Subtitles. I bought mine in amazon for like 40 bucks and received it 3 days later.

Arachnid1
I know i can get a Resident Evil HD retail disc, Japanese Import with English and Japanese Voice/Subtitles. Whaaaaat? This would have been so much better!

Smasandian
Yeah, RE2 is the only Resident Evil I could finish. Never really got into the first game and I didn't have an PS1 to play the rest (good old N64).

Kazenji
I've finished that second game that many times and on both scenario's. Don't know why i haven't bothered to go for all that other unlockables.

Nemesis X
-oTEZTq4dtc

Arachnid1
WuzTlYp2X3M

Fuuaaaark. I wish I knew about this earlier. You can play through the game as the RE5 Lost in Nightmares versions of Chris and Jill. When you're starting a game, just press up on the d-pad, and enjoy playing as Nu-jill and Roid-Chris from the beginning.

I'm already far into my game and don't want to restart, but I wish I played as one of them my first play through. Especially updated Jill.

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/image_thumb358.png

Impediment
I hate the plant boss.

I wasn't able to make V-Jolt as Chris.

Did I do something wrong?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Impediment
I hate the plant boss.

I wasn't able to make V-Jolt as Chris.

Did I do something wrong? You saved Richard huhu

If he dies in the mansion you won't get the assault shotgun iirc but you'll take control of rebecca later on, in the guest house. With her you can make the j-volt but it will just weaken the plant and would have to fight it anyway.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Reflassshh
You saved Richard huhu

If he dies in the mansion you won't get the assault shotgun iirc but you'll take control of rebecca later on, in the guest house. With her you can make the j-volt but it will just weaken the plant and would have to fight it anyway.

hmm. My brother was stuck there too, and was wondering why Rebecca didn't show. Thanks. thumb up

Have to admit, I didn't expect them to do so well in updating the graphics. They did a really nice job imo.

Daedalus

Yeah, they should, we've had the Directors Cut, then the REmake now we have the REmaster. But it's great! 2guns

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, RE2 is the only Resident Evil I could finish. Never really got into the first game and I didn't have an PS1 to play the rest (good old N64).
You should try this masterpiece, that is RE HD Remaster.

Nemesis X
I salute this rereleased title. Thanks to the million mark it made in sales, we're finally getting the remake we all wanted. It was a wonder why this game sold poorly back in 2002 and Capcom decided to go a more action approach with the franchise. It wasn't that fans grew tired and didn't like the REmake as suspected by some, advertisements for it at the time were rare. We could've gone without RE4, RE5, RE6 and Operation Raccoon City. Not to mention Shinji Mikami wouldn't have left (until maybe DmC) if REmake was better promoted.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I salute this rereleased title. Thanks to the million mark it made in sales, we're finally getting the remake we all wanted. It was a wonder why this game sold poorly back in 2002 and Capcom decided to go a more action approach with the franchise. It wasn't that fans grew tired and didn't like the REmake as suspected by some, advertisements for it at the time were rare. We could've gone without RE4, RE5, RE6 and Operation Raccoon City. Not to mention Shinji Mikami wouldn't have left (until maybe DmC) if REmake was better promoted. If thats really why we're getting an RE2make, this is awesome. I will support the hell out of the series if it goes in this direction.

Bring on the RE3make! Then reboot the series to right after RE3 before things went wonky and give us an RE4 similar to the original scapped version (although maybe not ghosts). RE4 is my top video game of all time, but there is no denying that is set us on the path that gave us 5 and 6.

M7gk569uaYE

Adam Grimes
http://blog.game.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Resident-Evil-Origins-Collection-672x372.jpg

This is officially a thing.

Nemesis X
Sonuva---

NOW they bring that up? I'm all for saving hard drive space and it would've been good to know about that sooner before I downloaded the REmake.

Nemesis X
Accidentally put this in the wrong thread.

8xeQDUidAdE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.