Indians versus Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Indians: From The Last of the Mohicans: Hawkeye, Uncas, Chingachgook and Magua. Also, Benjamin Martin from The Patriot is with them. Each is armed with a musket and pistol each with ten reloads, a bow with ten arrows, a knife and two tomahawks. Chingachgook also has his melee rifle.

Ninja: Ten of the Ninja who attacked the Samurai village in The Last Samurai. the Ninja are armed with swords, shurikens, crossbows, smoke bombs and anything else they normally use.

Fight takes place in the forest from the movie First Blood, near dusk. There is half an hour of daylight left.

Both teams are aware of the others capabilities. Each team has an hour prep time. They start out 300 yards from each other, and must hunt down and kill everyone on the opposing team.

RJ 2.0
Indians.

Robtard
http://mybandrocks.com/dv/images/30_hoap_magua.jpg

Also, Dude, Indian is not the preferred nomenclature. Native American.

RJ 2.0
You totally fudged that up or it would have been funny.

Robtard
What fudgery? I see no fudging of the joke.

RJ 2.0
You have to make a previous comment before saying "Also." "Also" means that you are adding on to what you just said.

Idiot.

Robtard
Oh my. The picture of Magua holding up a freshly torn heart is essentially a comment of me saying "Agreed, Indians win".

Let me hold your hand though:

Originally posted by Robtard
http://mybandrocks.com/dv/images/30_hoap_magua.jpg <--- "Agreed, Indians win"

Also, Dude, Indian is not the preferred nomenclature. Native American.

RJ 2.0
Oh damn you maaaad.

Robtard
Maybe it is you who is the mads?

RJ 2.0
Nah, you mad, Tiny.

Time Immemorial
Lol

RJ 2.0
Injuns.

Time Immemorial
How did Rob end up getting the nickname Tiny?

RJ 2.0
Lawlz.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How did Rob end up getting the nickname Tiny?

Via text Rj said something like "RJ > Robtard" and I responded with something like "nah, my dick is bigger", so now he's calling me "tiny"

RJ 2.0
Via text Rj said something like "RJ > Robtard" and I responded with something like "nah, my dick is bigger", so now he's calling me "tiny" Lol no. We both know the real reason, but I won't say it here. Respect.

Time Immemorial
You guys text and didn't ask me for my number? I feel left out.

RJ 2.0
You guys text and didn't ask me for my number? I feel left out. We've known each other for years and stuff. DDM too.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol no. We both know the real reason, but I won't say it here. Respect.

Oh really, do tell then, dying to know.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ninjas EASILY

RJ 2.0
Oh really, do tell then, dying to know. Respect.

Time Immemorial
Oh really, do tell then, dying to know.

I remember you used to call Quan tiny and Tiny hands. Maybe RJ got it from thatlaughing out loud

RJ 2.0
I remember you used to call Quan tiny and Tiny hands. Maybe RJ got it from thatlaughing out loud No. Leave it alone.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
No. Leave it alone.

DAMN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.