Mother Russia versus Beck (The Rundown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Mother Russia and Beck, H2H on a beach at dawn. No weapons, H2H only.

TheVaultDweller
It's been a long time since I watched The Rundown, but I can't recall Beck displaying out-and-out inhuman strength (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). Beck seemed to be decent enough at H2H as a brawler, but Mother Russia was also highly skilled and displays almost Super Soldier type strength. It took an amped Hitgirl to beat her. Beck, if I recall correctly, got his ass kicked by a bunch of skinny tribals. So going to go with Mother Russia for this fight.

I actually think the Rock's Fast & Furious character, Hobbs, would possibly fair better. Dude was casually tossing around a muscular, full grown man (literally picking him up and tossing him all over the place, Bane-like) in that one interrogation scene.

Psychotron
Beck smashed clean through concrete at one point.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's been a long time since I watched The Rundown, but I can't recall Beck displaying out-and-out inhuman strength (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). Beck seemed to be decent enough at H2H as a brawler, but Mother Russia was also highly skilled and displays almost Super Soldier type strength. It took an amped Hitgirl to beat her. Beck, if I recall correctly, got his ass kicked by a bunch of skinny tribals. So going to go with Mother Russia for this fight.

I actually think the Rock's Fast & Furious character, Hobbs, would possibly fair better. Dude was casually tossing around a muscular, full grown man (literally picking him up and tossing him all over the place, Bane-like) in that one interrogation scene.

Hobbs would be a good fight, but to clarify Beck was beaten(at first) because they were flipping around using capoeira and he wasn't expecting that. The main guy and his friends were actually using vines to go up into the trees and come down swinging for example. And they seemed to have super strength themselves with how easy they sent Beck flying.

But Beck wasn't ever really hurt. Just tossed around for a bit. But Beck stopped playing around and started casually flinging guys 20 feet away. Had enough strength to flat out stop the momentum of two guys swinging down on vines from 40 feet up. Shoulder charged a stone column and broke it. And he was pretty fast to boot as he dodged hatchets and was fast enough to outfight the best guy there in a few seconds.

This is his fight to lose.

_AAcvVricuE

RJ 2.0
Mother ripped a car door off it's hinges.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Hobbs would be a good fight, but to clarify Beck was beaten(at first) because they were flipping around using capoeira and he wasn't expecting that. The main guy and his friends were actually using vines to go up into the trees and come down swinging for example. And they seemed to have super strength themselves with how easy they sent Beck flying.

But Beck wasn't ever really hurt. Just tossed around for a bit. But Beck stopped playing around and started casually flinging guys 20 feet away. Had enough strength to flat out stop the momentum of two guys swinging down on vines from 40 feet up. Shoulder charged a stone column and broke it. And he was pretty fast to boot as he dodged hatchets and was fast enough to outfight the best guy there in a few seconds.

This is his fight to lose.

AAcvVricuE

Damn, I seriously need to rewatch The Rundown. I don't remember half of those, even after you mentioned it.

Edit: Just watched the clip. He does seem to have unnatural strength (similar to Mother Russia, though a little short) and his damage soak is friggin' insane. I need to rewatch the entire movie again, but I think I might change my vote.

KingD19
Based on the strength Beck showed, he could do the same thing.

RJ 2.0
Based on the strength Beck showed, he could do the same thing. Speculation. He didn't.

Psychotron
He smashed a through a concrete collum, thats better.

RJ 2.0
Lol no.

KingD19
Mother Russia isn't as strong as Beck. Ripping off the car door was nice, just like him obliterating a stone pillar was nice. But in direct fights he's clearly stronger. It took all her strength to throw Hit Girl that short distance onto the table. Beck was flinging bigger people than Hit Girl much further distances. He's got more strength feats than she does, plain and simple.

He full on stopped the combined weight of two full grown men with the added momentum and power they got from swinging down from 20+ feet up on a vine by smacking them with a tree branch. He broke a portion of another stone column with a guys face. And he's faster than MR too. So unlike Hit Girl, when MR tries to block, he'll power through her defense.

And he's better with guns than her too.

Kazenji
What a ****en joke this thread has become...

RJ 2.0
Mother Russia isn't as strong as Beck. Ripping off the car door was nice, just like him obliterating a stone pillar was nice. But in direct fights he's clearly stronger. It took all her strength to throw Hit Girl that short distance onto the table. Beck was flinging bigger people than Hit Girl much further distances. He's got more strength feats than she does, plain and simple.

He full on stopped the combined weight of two full grown men with the added momentum and power they got from swinging down from 20+ feet up on a vine by smacking them with a tree branch. He broke a portion of another stone column with a guys face. And he's faster than MR too. So unlike Hit Girl, when MR tries to block, he'll power through her defense.

And he's better with guns than her too. It took all her strength to throw Hit Girl? How can you possibly know that?

And he is most certainly not faster. She caught Hit Girl's throwing knives on her gauntlet.

No guns here, lol.

KingD19
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
It took all her strength to throw Hit Girl? How can you possibly know that?

And he is most certainly not faster. She caught Hit Girl's throwing knives on her gauntlet.

No guns here, lol.

She clearly put a lot of effort into that throw, and she caught hit girls knives while he dodged hatchets. He also fought against multiple opponents with speed comparable to Hit Girl and a measure of super strength. Mother Russia only only fought her.

Takes down multiple highly trained fighters who were sending him flying with their attacks >>> beats up a single highly trained fighter(with no super strength) by powering through everything.

Psychotron
Lol no.

Lol yes.

Spawningpool
Beck wins then mother Russia's friends from the mob come back and murder his ass

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Psychotron
Lol yes. Naaaaaaaaaaah.

Psychotron
Try shoulder tackling a pillar. I can see a strongman ripping out a car door, no one can smash concrete so easily.

Robtard
Mother Russia got her man-ish ass handed to her by a little girl. Beck wins

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Mother Russia got her man-ish ass handed to her by a little girl. Beck wins Lol, Hit Girl on go go juice would rape Beck.

Robtard
Two things, buddy

1) That fight would never get that far, Beck would punch her in the face; she would fall

2) She'd still lose with the adrenaline boost

Psychotron
Lol, Hit Girl on go go juice would rape Beck.

Keep dreaming. Hit-Girl is shit in H2H.

RJ 2.0
Two things, buddy

1) That fight would never get that far, Beck would punch her in the face; she would fall

2) She'd still lose with the adrenaline boost Lol no. Hit Girl was moving at speeds that Beck can only dream of.

Straight up fight, yeah, she loses. But I am talking about a fight where she is already hopped up on go go juice from the beginning. She'd cut Beck to ribbons.

Spawningpool
Beck and mother stop fighting realize they are made for each other they make love and the crock is born.

RJ 2.0
Dude thats gross.

Psychotron
Beck is way too aesthetic for Mother Russia.

Robtard
Lol no. Hit Girl was moving at speeds that Beck can only dream of.

Straight up fight, yeah, she loses. But I am talking about a fight where she is already hopped up on go go juice from the beginning. She'd cut Beck to ribbons.

Cut Beck to ribbons with what exactly? Her fingernails? LOL!

RJ 2.0
Cut Beck to ribbons with what exactly? Her fingernails? LOL! No weapons means no weapons in hand when the fight starts. Duh.

Even without weapons, no way he touches her if she is on go go juice.

Psychotron
RJ, are you being serious right now? How is HG gonna hurt a who smashes concrete and tosses people 20 feet in the air?

Spawningpool
He beat the crap out of some Notre dame players,....

Werewolf582
The only thing I remeber about MR was ripping a police door off a car with minor effort and killing several cops who had guns.

KingD19
Originally posted by Werewolf582
The only thing I remeber about MR was ripping a police door off a car with minor effort and killing several cops who had guns.

That's like all she did. The cops were so surprised none of them actually even tried to shoot her though.

Beck on the other hand took down trained marksman with rifles...with 2 pump shotguns. He was one handing them and sniping guys 50 feet away with Remingtons. The guns literally had no recoil for him.

This is after he sent people flying 20+ feet and broke a stone column with a shoulder charge.

FrothByte
Beck was just all around more impressive. Plus, he can actually move.

KingD19
He can easily dance around Mother Russia considering he did so to opponents much faster than her. Also he was jumping around and flipping and being more acrobatic.

Robtard
No weapons means no weapons in hand when the fight starts. Duh.

Even without weapons, no way he touches her if she is on go go juice.

You're the one who said "cut to ribbons", pal

That shit only last a couple mins, so she moves around crazy for a bit and then gets punched in the face once by Beck and is out

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Beck and mother stop fighting realize they are made for each other they make love and the crock is born.

You mean Kronk?

Like from the Emperors new groove? I guess Yzma is an old Mother Russia, lol.

RJ 2.0
You're the one who said "cut to ribbons", pal

That shit only last a couple mins, so she moves around crazy for a bit and then gets punched in the face once by Beck and is out Until she picks up a seashell and jams it in his eye.

KingD19
Until she picks up a seashell and jams it in his eye.

There's magical seashells lying around? I guess Beck picks up a conveniently placed shotgun and blows a hole in her.

RJ 2.0
There's magical seashells lying around? I guess Beck picks up a conveniently placed shotgun and blows a hole in her. Never been to a beach, have we?

KingD19
Never been to a beach, have we?

Oh I have. I just remember that it's Beck vs MR on the beach. No one said if he and HG fought it would be on the beach.

Spawningpool
There's magical seashells lying around? I guess Beck picks up a conveniently placed shotgun and blows a hole in her.
Makes sense

RJ 2.0
Oh I have. I just remember that it's Beck vs MR on the beach. No one said if he and HG fought it would be on the beach. Scan back, we got a bit sidetracked.

KingD19
Originally posted by Spawningpool

The Crushin' Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.