3 Movie Sentinels vs Savage Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
For the purposes of this thread, we shall assume that the Sentinels can adapt to non-mutant powers just as well as they can to mutant powers...

With that said, Savage Hulk takes on the 3 Movie Sentinels in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Sentinals stomp

carver9
Hulk has faced similar beings and has wrecked them. Don't think they can win this. Hulk rage would overwhelm them.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has faced similar beings and has wrecked them. Don't think they can win this. Hulk rage would overwhelm them.

You know they can adapt on the fly and even utilize their targets powerset...

They did this during the movie...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

They did this during the movie... can they adapt and develop vampiric powers?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
can they adapt vampiric powers?

o)(o

;,,,,;

carver9

They did this during the movie...

Thats what I am saying. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they could adapt to his power but does that give them his amping abilities? You know, the ability to amp "off of rage". If you say yes, I want you to prove that they have feelings because rage is feelings.

Utrigita
I highly doubt that the sentinels can adapt fast enough (if at all) to actually counter the strength comic hulk has portrayed.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Thats what I am saying. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they could adapt to his power but does that give them his amping abilities? You know, the ability to amp "off of rage". If you say yes, I want you to prove that they have feelings because rage is feelings.

Do they have feelings? Probably not...

They have a biological component to them however as Mistiques DNA is incorporated into them...

I dont think its beyond reason that they could mutate their biological components to keep up with Hulks increasing strength...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Utrigita
I highly doubt that the sentinels can adapt fast enough (if at all) to actually counter the strength comic hulk has portrayed.

The thread assumes that they can adapt to non mutants just as well as to mutants...

Further, these Sentinels were adapting on the fly in seconds...

DarkSaint85
Mystique's DNA is in them?

They shapeshift to become puppies.

Utrigita
The thread assumes that they can adapt to non mutants just as well as to mutants...

Further, these Sentinels were adapting on the fly in seconds...

That however doesn't mean they are invulnerable, my point is that the sentinels in the movies never showed durability to suggest that they can take a single hit from the Hulk, and their blasts isn't enough to overcome him in any way. I have a really hard time seeing them adapting and surviving a prolonged melee with the Hulk at the same time, simply because they don't have the feats to support it.

krisblaze
He'd need one punch for each of them. That's about it stick out tongue

carver9
Do they have feelings? Probably not...

They have a biological component to them however as Mistiques DNA is incorporated into them...

I dont think its beyond reason that they could mutate their biological components to keep up with Hulks increasing strength...

There's nothing shown that helps your argument. Hulk powers are emotional based, this is something that the Sentinel doesn't have.

Reflassshh
o)(o

;,,,,; Wtf laughing out loud

eaebiakuya
Hulk stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.