Princess Leia vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Leia from The Force Unleashed II DLC vs. Vader from The Force Unleashed. Setting is on Dantooine.

FreshestSlice
Vader. Easily.

Angelalex242
Uh. I'm not even sure Fate of the Jedi Leia could take her dad, let alone this version.

|King Joker|
I was under the impression TFU II Leia was at least decently good given that she held her own pretty well against that Dark Starkiller dude...

Zenwolf
Vader, Leia's best feat in the TFU 2 Infinities was surviving a point blank explosion. While nice, not gonna give her a win, she was also able to push the Dark Apprentice across a platform and break through his saber defense, but again...not enough.

Tbh TFU Infinities Luke was better than Leia.

Angelalex242
Let me put it this way, if this version can't even take her FOTJ self, she's got no hope against her dad. And unlike her dear brother, she hasn't got that whole redeeming dad thing down.

|King Joker|
I haven't read FotJ, so, yeah.

Zenwolf
Although King, ya gave me an idea for a match. But still deciding if I should make it or not.

|King Joker|
https://31.media.tumblr.com/19fa1dff7e64e72ad1ab3f06860ae0fc/tumblr_inline_n4pkltHS791rv6aen.gif

chilled monkey
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I haven't read FotJ, so, yeah.

You should read it. It's awesome!

appletonia
Originally posted by chilled monkey
You should read it. It's awesome!

I was going to read it but seeing as all the stuff from the Legends Canon basically didn't happen I figured there was no longer any point and decided to read A New Dawn instead.

carthage
Vader spanks his daughter

chilled monkey
Originally posted by appletonia
I was going to read it but seeing as all the stuff from the Legends Canon basically didn't happen I figured there was no longer any point and decided to read A New Dawn instead.

Beg your pardon but that makes no sense at all.

"Didn't happen?" Says who? A bunch of greedy executives that only care about selling merchandise? WE decide for ourselves what "happened." If I decide to write say, a story in which Darth Maul becomes a Jedi then I can choose that, to me, that is what happened.

You are not a drone. You are a human being with free will. Think for yourself and decide what YOU want to read, not what you're told to.

Arhael
FotJ Leia can take out Vader but not earlier versions.

NTJack0
This Leia gets violated by Papa Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.