Wolverine/Spiderman/Blade/Captain America vs Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvd62ok5yn1qcyjm3o1_500.gif

The team is placed in the castle and have to fight a entire day for survival without getting captured. They are battling the trolls/army that is shown during Lord of the Rings. Obviously the castle will get breach but their goal is survival. Since Wolverine can not die, he can still get captured here.

They have 30 minutes to prepare their minds or whatever before the attack begins. Can they survive an entire day without getting captured or killed? Everyone has standard equipment. If they can not survive, who goes down first?

steverules_2
I reckon wolverine and spidey could do it, caps got impressive fighting skills but in avengers he was struggling against the chitari army (may have spelt that wrong) although admittedly they have advanced weaponry, and blade I think would struggle against those odds

Psychotron
They can do it, Cap is the weakest link, so he might die, they rest make it.

jinXed by JaNx
They'll eventually get overwhelmed before the day is through. Once the Army filters its way through out the castle, clogging up all entrances it's only a matter of time before a few suicide bombers knock the entire team out.

BruceSkywalker
lord of the rings gets stomped on

Mindset
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
They'll eventually get overwhelmed before the day is through. Once the Army filters its way through out the castle, clogging up all entrances it's only a matter of time before a few suicide bombers knock the entire team out. They don't even get past the webbing.

TheGrat1
Team 1 clears pretty easily. Cap grabs a sword and starts decapitating fools. Spidy and Wolverine can handle the bigger targets. And if Blade can handle vampires no sweat, there is no way he gets overwhelmed by underwhelming orcs. Hell, they'll probably provide him all the blood he needs to keep going.

FrothByte
Nah, team 1 holds up for a couple of hours but eventually get tired and overwhelmed by numbers. As awesome as team 1 is, we have only ever seen them fight for brief periods (minutes) at a time. None of them have shown the capability to keep fighting for hours on end. All of them as far as I know can get tired... and will get tired from fighting tens of thousands of orcs, trolls and goblins.

Robtard
iirc, in The Wolverine, Logan notes that he's tired and that it hasn't happened before. This was while his powers were compromised and in the tree cutting scene

Cap also might not tire, since it's stated he has a "protective system of regeneration and healing" or however the Doctor worded it. He also ran something like 13 miles in 30 mins and seemed completely un-phased, actually implying that he could do better in the scene

Spider-Man, not sure, do recall him being tired/worn out though in both SM1 and 2

Blade, no idea, can't recall him being fatigued unless it was do to a lack of blood/food.

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte
Nah, team 1 holds up for a couple of hours but eventually get tired and overwhelmed by numbers. As awesome as team 1 is, we have only ever seen them fight for brief periods (minutes) at a time. None of them have shown the capability to keep fighting for hours on end. All of them as far as I know can get tired... and will get tired from fighting tens of thousands of orcs, trolls and goblins. Cap and Wolverine don't get tired, my man.

Spiderman's webbing can give them time to rest.

Psychotron
Spider-man doesn't get tired that easily either. The only time I can think of is when he had to stop that train but that was a pretty insane feat anyway. And he was ready for round three after a short rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.