Cant wait for the new and improved Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1

BruceSkywalker
as long as bruce beats up everybody im all in

Quincy
Stoked for the new Batman. Potential to be the best Bats yet

Robtard
Guillermo Grispo is a coward who refused to fight me irl

Quincy
What

Flyattractor
This almost had me psyched but then I recalled who will be portraying the "New Batman" and my hopes died on the rocks....Again.

playa1258
Great news and will lead to flame wars on here and across the internet. DC fans are waiting to counter-attack.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by playa1258
Great news and will lead to flame wars on here and across the internet. DC fans are waiting to counter-attack.

i wanna see the batman haters react

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This almost had me psyched but then I recalled who will be portraying the "New Batman" and my hopes died on the rocks....Again.

Affleck isn't that bad, imo. In the last 4-5 years he's had some decent roles under his belt:

Gone Girl
Argo
The Town

playa1258
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i wanna see the batman haters react

Me too, and honestly Marvel fans have it coming.

Kazenji
How do Marvel fans have it coming?

Mindset
i wanna see the batman haters react Oh, I'll react.

I'll react all over your face.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, I'll react.

I'll react all over your face.

lol

playa1258
Originally posted by Kazenji
How do Marvel fans have it coming?

Their relentless trolling all over the net the last couple of years.

Ridley_Prime
The trolling fanboys was gonna happen regardless of whose movies were more successful.

The Burtonites vs Nolanites thing within the Batman communities proved to be pretty cancerous too though.

Esau Cairn
The only way to match & respect Batman's abilities is to cgi parts of his costume when it comes to fighting & scenes requiring action & stealth moves.
No more bulky costumes that is blatantly obvious restricting his movements.

relentless1
if anybody can do it its Zack Snyder

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by relentless1

Well no one's forgiven him for Sucker Punch yet...

Robtard
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The only way to match & respect Batman's abilities is to cgi parts of his costume when it comes to fighting & scenes requiring action & stealth moves.
No more bulky costumes that is blatantly obvious restricting his movements.

Spandex

BruceSkywalker

who???? laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Affleck isn't that bad, imo. In the last 4-5 years he's had some decent roles under his belt:

Gone Girl
Argo
The Town

*open the envelope*

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/175xUnlimited/photos/carnac0808.jpg

Mmmmand it sayz...*Name 3 movies I haven't seen*

But to get back to topic. I recently seen some of "Batfflecks" 21st Century "Action-Fflecks" and I wasn't really impressed by him.

relentless1
who???? laughing out loud

say what you will about his directing style, I suppose its not for everybody but one thing he is universally praised for is his visual flair when it comes to fight scenes on the big screen

BruceSkywalker
say what you will about his directing style, I suppose its not for everybody but one thing he is universally praised for is his visual flair when it comes to fight scenes on the big screen

lol

Esau Cairn
Spandex

It's not just the costume being flexible to move in but also the cape needs a bit of cgi....NOT just draped lifelessly over his shoulders.
Remember Spawn's Cape was cgi...some pretty awesome imagery there.

Robtard
Spawn's cape was a supernatural extension of himself and could do amazing things, Batman's cape is pretty much a cape, sure it can be used defensively and offensively, but hanging like a cape hangs is 90% of its job.

tl;dr, just not feeling ya on this one

Esau Cairn
Batman's cape is pretty much a cape, sure it can be used defensively and offensively, but hanging like a cape hangs is 90% of its job.

The fact that Batman capitalises on the notion that, "criminals are a cowardly & superstitious lot" kinda alludes that Batman doesn't see his cape as just a fashion statement.
Criminals have always looked upon him as a demonlike creature, not just a guy with a mask & cape ensemble.

Nolan showed the potential the cape had in Begins then kinda forgot about it in the next 2 films that followed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.