Kun/Ulic/Malgus vs Mara/ Corran Horn/ Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Team 1 every time

Angelalex242
As much as I love Mara, her support sucks, and I can't realistically expect her to stealth kill the entire other team. At best, she might run away by stealth. Corran is particularly useless, as his signature ability is telepathy, and all 3 of team 1 would resist it.

AncientPower
Team 1 semi-stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
As much as I love Mara, her support sucks, and I can't realistically expect her to stealth kill the entire other team. At best, she might run away by stealth. Corran is particularly useless, as his signature ability is telepathy, and all 3 of team 1 would resist it.

Corran's illusions have temporarily fooled Luke.

And personally I'd say his signature power is energy absorption, which can be quite useful against sith.

Even so, I'd say team 1 9/10. To lose, they'd have to do something like blast and supercharge Corran, and just Corran, right off, and then Mara using cover of illusion to take out a foe quickly. Low-odds stuff.

Stigma
Team 1.

ILS
Team 1. They're superior in virtually every category of combat.

carthage
Basically.

zEniX
This should of been Kun/Ulic/Malgus vs. Saba/Jaina/Kyp, as it is, team 1 easy.

carthage
Saba is probably even in skill with Ulic, if (big if) she is better I don't think its by much personally. She's more durable but Ulic should be somewhat faster, not sure who'd win there. Malgus would lose to Jaina in a good fight, but he could stomp Saba with the force- but unless Kyp abused his force abilities he'd die to Exar in a duel. Exar and Jaina can go either way. Exar would beat Saba as well

It'd be a good fight though and arguments can certainly be made for both sides. I'd replace Ulic with Maul though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.