Luke, Revan and Dooku vs. Bane, Exar Kun and Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
These are:
DE Luke, RoT Bane and Krayt Reborn. All others are at their peak.

There is no amp/prep time given.

They face off in Kamino cloning facility.

Who wins?

ILS
Team 1 comfortably.

Nephthys
I'd suggest Dooku is the weak link. Everyone on team 2 can beat him imo and give Luke and Revan good fights or defeat them with difficulty. On the other hand, Luke is extremely powerful even at this stage. But I'm not sure if he can or will defeat really anyone on team 2, at least not swiftly.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd suggest Dooku is the weak link. Everyone on team 2 can beat him imo and give Luke and Revan good fights or defeat them with difficulty. On the other hand, Luke is extremely powerful even at this stage. But I'm not sure if he can or will defeat really anyone on team 2, at least not swiftly.
Yeah, all I'm really sure is that Luke is the strongest here.

I'm curious who wins between Revan and Exar, or Revan and Krayt for that matter.

I wouldn't underestimate Dooku. He's second best duelist here IMHO and in the force he's not that far behind some of these guys.

AncientPower
Luke>Kun>Revan>Krayt>Dooku>Bane.

Pretty solid Team 1 win.

deathslash
Team 1

carthage
Team 1.

Bane can't compete skillfully, in power, or in any way with any of the duelists on team 1. Luke can blitz him or Revan can ragdoll him with the force. Dooku and Luke are better duelists as well.

The_Tempest
mmm

On the one hand, Bane would lose to anyone on team 1. On the other, reborn!Krayt and Kun are a hard team to top.

I am open to arguments from people on either side. Entertain me.

ILS
Originally posted by The_Tempest
On the one hand, Bane would lose to anyone on team 1. Reported thumb up

Ban imminent thumb up

The_Tempest
mmm

What if I say Bane would stomp anyone on team 1 and Dooku would lose to anyone on team 2?

ILS
Tempest for mod!

ares834
laughing out loud

carthage
Hard to be a mod when he is kind of here..uh illegally..

stick out tongue

Selenial
Originally posted by carthage
Hard to be a mod when he is kind of here..uh illegally..

stick out tongue

Damn Imigrants. DEH TOOK MUR JUUURRRBBBS.

carthage
Thats not what I meant.

But it works too.

The_Tempest
no hablo ingles

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
On the other hand, Luke is extremely powerful even at this stage. But I'm not sure if he can or will defeat really anyone on team 2, at least not swiftly.
laughing out loud

Angelalex242
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.