Darth Sidious/General Grievous vs Darth Maul/Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
All RotS versions/SOD Maul

R1- No telekinesis
R2- Anything goes, balls to the walls slaughterfest of epic proportions

carthage
Team 2

Kenobi has already beaten Grievous facepalm

Maul gave Sidious a good fight, he can hold his own long enough for Kenobi to win

DARTH POWER
Grievous is a non-factor.

But without Telekinesis, I wonder if Sidious can take Maul and Obi-Wan together... Hmm... How many Sabers does everyone get eek!

Trocity
Team 2.

Great Sith Lord Darth Maul is MVP, he would kick old man Sidious' chest.

ILS
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Grievous is a non-factor.

But without Telekinesis, I wonder if Sidious can take Maul and Obi-Wan together... Hmm... How many Sabers does everyone get eek! Grievous gets six, Sidious three, Maul gets one shoto saber, Kenobi gets a phrik katana.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Trocity
Team 2.

Great Sith Lord Darth Maul is MVP, he would kick old man Sidious' chest.

thumb up

And with Kenobi distracting Sidious with his sexy beard, team 2 has this in the bag..

Oh wait, Sidious is only attracted to little boys, so that might not work!

Stigma
Team 2 takes both rounds. Maul and Kenobi are simply too much for Palpy.

carthage
Sidious has no speed feats to compare to Grievous striking 20 times a second.

Trocity
LOL best one so far, well done.

ILS
thumb up

And with Kenobi distracting Sidious with his sexy beard, team 2 has this in the bag..

Oh wait, Sidious is only attracted to little boys, so that might not work! Can you please stop insinuating paedophilia in Sidious? You're not only derailing my thread, but also insulting and offending any child molesters who may be viewing this thread.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ILS
Can you please stop insinuating paedophilia in Sidious? You're not only derailing my thread, but also insulting and offending any child molesters who may be viewing this thread.

Well I doubt carthage is offended, but yes this constitutes flagrant mockery.

Angelalex242
Sidious solos. Grievous serves as a distraction for a few seconds while Sidious takes down the pair on his own.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
You're not only derailing my thread, but also insulting and offending any child molesters who may be viewing this thread.

Sorry dude I didn't mean to insult you..

ILS
Sorry dude I didn't mean to insult you.. I don't molest children. Do I need to call for moderator action?

Angelalex242
...Ahem. Let's stick to Sidious pwning these guys, Kay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puF8gDLF14E

Stigma
Sidious fought Mace at a grandpa pace in canon, while Grievous looked much more impressive and intimidating and had 20 stikes per second. Yet it did not stop Kenobi from defeating him. Maul matches Kenobi in bladework, that much we know.

TBH the odds are stacked against team 1.

Angelalex242
Seriously? The Limitations of Ian McDirmid do not reflect on the power of Sidious.

Stigma
Bottom line is that Kenobi dispatches Grievous, while Maul kicks Sidious in the chest.

Kenobi and Maul are just too much for Ian McDiarmid Sidious.

McP
Sidious solos

carthage
erm

ILS
Grievous solos everyone here

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
Grievous solos everyone here

Nah Grievous is a cowardly wimp. As confirmed by Lucas himself.

ILS
Nah Grievous is a cowardly wimp. As confirmed by Lucas himself. Frequent character bashing has been outlawed by the moderators, I will make a complaint if need be.

Stigma
Grievous might beat Sidious via superior lighsaber strikes count.
Not sure about him beating Maul who looks scary enough to intimidate GG.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
Frequent character bashing has been outlawed by the moderators, I will make a complaint if need be.

You b**ch too much. Lucas called Grievous a cowardly villain, not me.

Try less whining, and more quoting from canon authorities.

ILS
You b**ch too much. Lucas called Grievous a cowardly villain, not me.

Try less whining, and more quoting from canon authorities. I find you hostile and would ask that you cease taking such a tone with me, sir.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
I find you hostile and would ask that you cease taking such a tone with me, sir.

Says the guy who ganged up with Tempest just a couple of days ago for no reason but to wind me up.

If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

ILS
Says the guy who ganged up with Tempest just a couple of days ago for no reason but to wind me up.

If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen. I would be lying if I said I didn't find you a little bit hot right now.

The_Tempest

If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

no expression

That's not what happened.

Nephthys
ILS kind of was though.

The_Tempest
I mean the part about me ganging up on him with ILS. You've seen me gang up on people {and so has he} and that wasn't it.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
ILS kind of was though. When DP stops routinely telling me I can't understand basic concepts, passive aggressively shoving Filoni down my throat, and frequently @ing me just to say "Grievous sucks" "Grievous is a coward", I'll stop whatever I'm doing.

You seem desperate to find reasons to get me in trouble these days, Neph. Consider us at war.

Stigma
Why can't we all be friends big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.