Ahsoka Tano vs. Luke Skywalker vs. Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars Season 5.
Skywalker as of The Empire Strikes Back.
Kanan as of Star Wars Rebels Season 1.
Setting is on Hypori. Kanan, Ahsoka and Luke each have 3 days of preparation.

ares834
Luke.

Zenwolf
Prob Luke yeah.

Angelalex242
Even a halfassed Luke is better then these other two.

NewGuy01
You think so?

|King Joker|
Either Luke or Ahsoka. Leaning Luke for a majority, though, since he got a good hit on Vader.

Stigma
Ahsoka might jailbait him for a majority.

DARTH POWER
Kanan solidly.

He's by far the most experienced here.

ILS
lul

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Kanan solidly.

He's by far the most experienced here. ...LOL.

|King Joker|
I don't really see how Kanan can win, honestly. He's an inferior duelist to both Tano and Skywalker, and likely an inferior Force user to Ahsoka as well. (I don't really know any Force feats for Luke as of TESB.) He has nothing they can't handle.

Can someone fill me in on what experience he's gathered between RotS and SWR that can be applicable in a heated lightsaber duel against two duelists who are at the very least the same level as him? Genuinely curious.

ILS
Kanan is youngling tier

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't really see how Kanan can win, honestly. He's an inferior duelist to both Tano and Skywalker, and likely an inferior Force user to Ahsoka as well. (I don't really know any Force feats for Luke as of TESB.) He has nothing they can't handle.

Can someone fill me in on what experience he's gathered between RotS and SWR that can be applicable in a heated lightsaber duel against two duelists who are at the very least the same level as him? Genuinely curious.

Nothing really....I mean he gets beat by the Inquistor just about every time, he does show some alright skill but he still loses. He's shown some ok TK and mind trick, but really Kanan is just "meh" right now.

Still think we should wait a little bit before we doing battles involving Rebels characters, cause thus far they have been rather...meh.

KingD19
Keep in mind Kanan never got to finish his training. He was a Padawan when Order 66 kicked off.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Nothing really....I mean he gets beat by the Inquistor just about every time, he does show some alright skill but he still loses. He's shown some ok TK and mind trick, but really Kanan is just "meh" right now.

Still think we should wait a little bit before we doing battles involving Rebels characters, cause thus far they have been rather...meh. Yeah, I agree.

The Merchant
Luke stomps. Going by EU feats Luke's TK feats outclass these two. And he has a speed feat of blocking dozens of Blaster Bolts.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Merchant
Luke's TK feats And what are those?

Emperordmb
Pushing over an AT-AT IIRC

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Pushing over an AT-AT IIRC

That was DE Luke, this is ESB Luke. Though he did hold up an AT-ST, abit brief, but even still that's quite a TK feat.

Emperordmb
Was it? I've always heard people wank that as a pre ESB feat.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Was it? I've always heard people wank that as a pre ESB feat.

Really? They shouldn't be, because that's a clear DE feat not ESB one.

Angelalex242
Considering the trouble he had lifting an X-Wing, it's rather silly to say he lifted AT ATs at that point. The failed X-Wing lift gives a pretty accurate level of his strength at this point, I think.

|King Joker|
thumb up

|King Joker|
Bump.

deathslash
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Kanan solidly.

He's by far the most experienced here. laughing

Stigma
Yeah.

Ahsoka probably wins this. Luke is a close second. Both are > Kanan.

NewGuy01
thumb up

DARTH POWER

|King Joker|
It looks like Kanan defeats the Inquisitor in the finale. Just goes to show that the Inquisitor is lame.

Luke is likely the most skilled duelist here since he got a hit on Vader, right? Ahsoka's probably the best with Force abilities.

|King Joker|

NewGuy01
Even if that's what Filoni meant, that still doesn't put Kanan on Ahsoka's calibre. Your statement is still lolworthy, as Ant would say.

Nephthys
Also Luke massively outclasses him in terms of power.

Zenwolf
I seriously have to lol at the notion of Kanan being better than Luke, unless Filoni is speaking of ANH Luke, ESB/ROTJ Luke is far greater than Kanan.

I'm not really taking much stock in his words, especially since he didn't know Luke identified himself as a Jedi at least twice before meeting the Emperor in just the movies alone.

Nephthys
Filoni seems to dump on Luke a lot, like when he said a PT council member would crush him in a fight.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nephthys
Filoni seems to dump on Luke a lot, like when he said a PT council member would crush him in a fight.

Just shows he doesn't know the EU...or at least very well. By ROTJ, Luke can very well contend with a PT council member, weither or not he would win though depends on the opponent.

carthage
Not seeing how Kanan is near Ahsoka personally.

|King Joker|
He isn't.

carthage
ESB Luke takes this imo

|King Joker|
bump

Kosmos Supreme
ESB Luke gave Vader a fairly decent fight.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Just shows he doesn't know the EU...or at least very well. By ROTJ, Luke can very well contend with a PT council member, weither or not he would win though depends on the opponent.

Which one, he was on par with Darth Vader who everyone agrees is above any council member sans Windu, and Yoda

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Which one, he was on par with Darth Vader who everyone agrees is above any council member sans Windu, and Yoda

As ROTJ? Hmm....yeah I could feel he could take on the majority of the Council, barring of course the bigger ones as you listed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.