Back to square one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Can't work, no education, lost all my friends except for an old dude, my childhood crush who was ****ing with me on here is having someone's children that she met about two years ago. Anyway I am gaining scars. My elbow looks deformed right now lol

Oneness
I'll tell you what she did she hacked into our server.

Look up "King Arthur" on lounge.moviecodec.

I'm scared. Somebody knows something on that site. They're talking about shit I've done, that I never told anyone about. Private shit.

People are ****ing shit

Oneness
We lost an account with someone, the site got shut down someone was in our server. idk if its related, I hope someone's not trying to take my roof too.
You know someone threatened to put me away after stealing my money, suppossedly it was this dude https://plus.google.com/103436526221663826076/posts but i dont know.

Oneness
Please leave me alone I can't even post there anymore just ****ing stop talking about me in your pictures please I'm trying to move on leave me the **** alone

Robtard
Dolos buddy, do you have some manner of professional counselor such as a psychiatrist or even a psychologist which you could discuss this with?

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
Dolos buddy, do you have some manner of professional counselor such as a psychiatrist or even a psychologist which you could discuss this with? I have the diagnoses. Someone I know was ****ing with me on that website and apparently some things I'm not proud that I would have liked to keep secret were spread around not just the website but with people I knew and all that shit.

I keep going to that profile page and I had several dreams within the last two years about this person and after months and months it was just instilled in my brain that we were close, closer than anyone else and I was just so wrong. And I had, am having to face the fact that I'm a ****ing psycho. I don't know anyone like they know each other you know? I'm like a ****ing alien. I've never made love, I jammed my wee wee into some strange one time and then I went flaccid in a night I'd rather forget first night I went out drinking about three years ago and my ex just used me to get back at her ex when we were dating.

And you know I just don't ****ing want to be around other people. I want to keep my mind busy. Busy + time and I'll feel better and better.

Oneness
It is like when I see a pic of her knocked up it's like someone is stomping on the remains

And then saying they were close in friendship and all that and then it's like, dude, that dude shoulda been me.

But that's a cycle for me.

I met another cute girl recently, and when I was struggling in school she was dating some dude that moved to france or something, met the dude after she'd met me. It's like hello

And another girl said she loved me a long time ago come to find out she's happily married with a big belly full of his babies.

HAHA

Oneness
I think the term is horse shit.

Oneness
Busyness + time.

I don't want to be busting my ass moving furniture my whole life though but who the **** what does that matter at this point I just want to gulp some alcohol i don't care what it does to me **** this man **** it

Oneness
On the bright side ***** #5, the one that's about 3 months into her pregnancy, is hopelessly in love with a sniveling coward.

***** #4, mrs I love weasley French dudes, her dude's in France

***** #3, my ex, is fat now

***** #2, sweetheart, married a fatass

***** #1, beautiful German gal who flashed me one second, put up with my shit another, and bit me the other - is not with her baby daddy

All in all I have these things to say right now

RYtQMhnBtTw

GQ5ICXMC4xY

E-YbYU1s4h0

Cause I would have been a better significant other than the dweebs they ended up with.

to quote ***** #5, "lolololol"

****er.

Oneness
Because I could probably **** all 5 of those bitches if I wanted

Morning_Glory
you need some professional help - really quick

Quincy
The delivery of that stop sounding so ****ing sad part in American Psycho kills me. That dude is funny

AbnormalButSane
When I'm feeling down, I like to tell myself , "Well, at least I don't have cancer."
For now anyways.

Feel better.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
Can't work, no education, lost all my friends except for an old dude, my childhood crush who was ****ing with me on here is having someone's children that she met about two years ago. Anyway I am gaining scars. My elbow looks deformed right now lol
Spoken like a true puss.

rudester
You sound like me at times its scary... I wish.I could tell myself years ago to focus and only be think about urself. Friends come and go.. now is the time to change yourself physically and mentally, so that those who knew u won't recognize you. Start fresh. Learn to control your thoughts listen....

you get thorns
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you need some professional help - really quick

These guys are professionals.

pafY6sZt0FE

Oneness
Originally posted by you get thorns
These guys are professionals.

pafY6sZt0FE That sounds like shit.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
Spoken like a true puss. Piss off and die.
I don't need a job to **** you girl and leave before you get home.

Oneness
Cause that's the only reason I'd **** damaged goods. To get you cheated on. Otherwise, she can piss off and die.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
You sound like me at times its scary... I wish.I could tell myself years ago to focus and only be think about urself. Friends come and go.. now is the time to change yourself physically and mentally, so that those who knew u won't recognize you. Start fresh. Learn to control your thoughts listen.... And when I'm 25 I'll impregnate an 18 year-old virgin athlete.

SayWhat
And when I'm 25 I'll impregnate an 18 year-old virgin athlete.

K

Oneness
She's pregnant, she's so ****in bad to me

Oneness
http://i59.tinypic.com/ydseb.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/1z68vvc.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/nexirt.jpg

Time Immemorial
So you trashed your place. Now you have to clean it up..

Oneness
Not if I'd dead. smile

Esau Cairn
"OOOHHH LOOK HOW CRAZY I AM...I KNOCK THINGS OVER & POSTS PICS OF IT!!!!"

Oneness
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
"OOOHHH LOOK HOW CRAZY I AM...I KNOCK THINGS OVER & POSTS PICS OF IT!!!!" Suicidal aren't crazy?

That was a real gun.

Dude, I'd slap the taste out of your mouth if you were in front of me.

This is not joke, you taking me one on one would be a laughable joke. You'd be hospitalized permanently.

Oneness
"OOOHHH LOOK HOW CRAZY I AM...I KNOCK THINGS OVER & POSTS PICS OF IT!!!!" Your mother's a cuntbag.

**** you.

You bitches need to calm the **** down and grow some skin.

mitchypoopoo
dude, what do you try to gain from coming here?!

Oneness
Collect my thoughts and plans

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
dude, what do you try to gain from coming here?!

Attention?
Sympathy?
A random woman who understands & wants a stalker?
Some of those penis enlargening pills?

Or maybe just a penis to begin with...?

mitchypoopoo
plans for?!

Oneness
A random woman who understands & wants a stalker Do you want me more than Max?

Oneness
plans for?! In general.

I'm losing my mind, and need some love to help me through school. Or I'll ****ing kill myself.

mitchypoopoo
no one here wants you to kill yourself thats for true , but we can't offer you the help you need either. i mean, do you shrink?!

Oneness
no one here wants you to kill yourself thats for true , but we can't offer you the help you need either. i mean, do you shrink?! You can't offer me Brie's abortion and the priviledge of reimpregnating her and then her loving me forever?

THen do us all a favor and **** off

mitchypoopoo
no i can't offer you that, i can't give you any of that no.

Oneness
Then I'll give it to my damn self.

I want her to abort the abominations, I want smack her man hard enough for his teeth to cut his lips and draw blood.

Then, I'd like her to give me and only me, all the love.

Then, I'd like to become a well hung billinaire with all abs buldging, veiny, and straited pecs.

THEN, I'd like to buy myself a lamborghini Revo

Actually I will get these things, the billions from chess. Like Magnus Carlsen.

Astner
She's pregnant, she's so ****in bad to me
As much as I'd like you to kill yourself so that you don't end up hurting others, you don't have the balls to do it. It's easy to hold a gun to your temple. But to actually press the trigger is unimaginably more difficult, and you don't even have your finger on the trigger.

Esau Cairn
For someone who's still young...you sure think the world's done you wrong & owes you so much.
That's a fool's way of reasoning.

Mature the F up,boy.

Oneness
For someone who's still young...you sure think the world's done you wrong & owes you so much.

Mature the F up,boy. You don't know what I've been through.

I'll mature, I'll get my life together, AFTER THE FACT THAT SHE LOVES ME

Don't test me, boy.

Oneness

Mature the F up,boy. I'd make you my **** in a heartbeat, son.

Oneness
I'm out to do some damage to my life or fix it.

All or nothing. I'm unleashed.

Astner
I'll mature, I'll get my life together, AFTER THE FACT THAT SHE LOVES ME
Aren't you a bit too ugly to be loved?

Oneness
Aren't you a bit too ugly to be loved? That's like a 4th grader insult.

YOu must be fuming to be dishing out classless insults.

Maybe you feel threatened of losing your sub?

I will break you one day.

Esau Cairn
I'm out to do some damage to my life or fix it.

All or nothing. I'm unleashed.

Oooh unleashed in front of a keyboard...how frightening!

That's what this world needs more of...cowards.

Oneness
I'm talking about showing up at her house uninvited and doing some crazy shit if I get turnt down.

Quincy
Hey Oneness, ever think of just moving on from this Brie girl?

AbnormalButSane
I'm talking about showing up at her house uninvited and doing some crazy shit if I get turnt down.

She's going to get a restraining order on you...

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
She's going to get a restraining order on you... Then I will die.

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Hey Oneness, ever think of just moving on from this Brie girl? Nope.

Quincy
But like, why? You must recognize the way you're acting is not normal, or healthy in any capacity. Whatever you're feeling is not love. It may seem romanticized to you but it's not.

If anything, you're presumably terrifying this girl. If you cared for her as much as you say you do, you'd let her be her.

But instead bud, you're acting like, super selfishly and really scary. Nobody wants you to hurt yourself or anybody else but whatever you're feeling is causing you to lash out like this.

Oneness
But like, why? You must recognize the way you're acting is not normal, or healthy in any capacity. Whatever you're feeling is not love. It may seem romanticized to you but it's not.

If anything, you're presumably terrifying this girl. If you cared for her as much as you say you do, you'd let her be her.

But instead bud, you're acting like, super selfishly and really scary. Nobody wants you to hurt yourself or anybody else but whatever you're feeling is causing you to lash out like this. Because I'm pain.

I can't function from day to day.

Not just from her, from experiences. I'm terrified of her getting pregnant, and she already is pregnant yet I'm still petrified and mortified by the fear I had her getting pregnant.

I went off the deep end, I've lost control.

I'm long gone.

Oneness
She's my vicodin, comprendai?

Quincy
Because I'm pain.

I can't function from day to day.

Not just from her, from experiences. I'm terrified of her getting pregnant, and she already is pregnant yet I'm still petrified and mortified by the fear I had her getting pregnant.

I went off the deep end, I've lost control.

I'm long gone.

Well, Vicodin can be an unhealthy addiction that people need to kick.

I'm not sure I understand what the fear of her getting pregnant is based on. Because it's with somebody else?

Can you at least recognize the territorial and obsessive attitude you've displayed? I don't think there are any sane women who would want that in a partner. It seems like you need to be able to help yourself before helping your situation with this lady.

Oneness
Well, Vicodin can be an unhealthy addiction that people need to kick.

I'm not sure I understand what the fear of her getting pregnant is based on. Because it's with somebody else?

Can you at least recognize the territorial and obsessive attitude you've displayed? I don't think there are any sane women who would want that in a partner. It seems like you need to be able to help yourself before helping your situation with this lady. She's my only help.

I'm getting worse everyday. I can't control how miserable I am how cold everything is to me. You don't know what that's like, I even think there's a term for it. It's like a sociopath, except there is emotional stimuli, sadness.

The only escape is how she makes me feel when she writes these things:

"You are beautiful, unique, amazing. you are the earth and stars and moon. Never settle for someone who treats you like anything less than perfect."

And other than these simple things for me, she's been cold, frill, pale, I'm on off the deep end, I would have killed myself a few moments ago but after she blocked me on facebook I made another account and wrote to her.

If she says nothing I'll have to go to her house. And if she wants to finish me off I can't go on like this.

Oneness
super selfishly No I'm not.

No I'm not.

Oneness
I'm not because when I relented she found someone and ****ed his brains out should have been me.

So I have to be selfish, you see?

Oneness
Because nice guys finish last.

She wants me to be territorial.

Astner
But like, why?
Because he's a drama queen.

Oneness
Because he's a drama queen. Now, I'm genuine about all of this.

I'm going to be her new best friend, too, you're to be replaced.

Oneness
She's gong to abort your children.

Oneness
And have mine.

Astner
I'm not who you think I am.

Quincy
I'm not because when I relented she found someone and ****ed his brains out should have been me.

So I have to be selfish, you see?

Yeah break-ups are tough. But you just have to kinda gather yourself up. The Nice guys finish last thing is a dated mantra established by immature dudes.

More often than not, those who quote such things were usually not nice guys. I mean, threatening violence against this new guy and holding a gun to yourself are hardly qualities that would be described as "nice."

As well, youve been aggressive with people here in the past too. Granted, some of the posters were being dicks, but not all of us.

The existence of a person should never rely solely on the connection of another person. You are the only person who will be there throughout every second of your life, and you need to be able to be self-reliant.

Just breathe, and try harder to let it go.

Astner
Damn. I hate to be the good guy but...

Dolos. We've all had our hearts broken at some point, we all have missed opportunities we regret never taking. It's sucks, but that's life.

It hurts, and it will really never stop hurting. But it will hurt a lot less a few months from now. So listen to some music, take a walk, watch a movie, play video games or anything else that will take your mind off of her and let time take its toll.

Quincy
Astner's suggestion is a good one ^

Oneness
But her face though.

And the man she's with?

I stared at her all throughout art class. She was the only girl back then who paid attention to me.

I was so pathologically jealous of any dude she talked to on myspace that I'd printscreen things she said about them behind their back and show it to them.

Friend, unfriend, friend, unfriend, etc.

But now I go to the club and I almost kill the dude she's with.

But now she blocked me. She's never dated me because I have problems.

But it's all gravy, I'll rape if I have to she'd be worth the time I'd spend.

I'd spend it happily. Working out. Getting fit.

**** it, in a hundred years who's gonna care.

We never broke up cause we never dated.

I'm in a pathological state you see, your advice, isn't going to work. I'm going to go off the deep end and nothing is going to stop something bad from happening.

smile

Quincy
Your threat of rape is horrible and disgusting. You shouldn't ever think that.

You've gone off the deep end - in your own words - over the only girl who's ever paid you any attention. You don't truly love her then, you're just seemingly obsessed. If any other girl showed you attention, would you react the same?

Are you receiving psychiatric help?

Badabing
Yeah, this thread is done.

Oneness, this is a warning for abusive/offensive behavior. Specifically bypassing the word censor to bash a member and posting images with a gun to your temple.

Seriously man, grow up or seek help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.