Cade Skywalker vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Now you say who wins

Trocity
I remember I was looking through the SW threads on CV a few weeks ago and ShootingNova said that Kit Fisto is > Cade Skywalker and that Ahsoka Tano is > Darth Talon lol.

Does he just like... really hate Legacy or?

ILS
*shrugs*

carthage
Probably Cade, not sure about sabers though

NewGuy01
Cade wins via superior strength in the Force.

Sabers only would be one hell of a fight, though; generally I think of Cade, Kyp, and Katarn being more or less synonymous in terms of dueling skill.

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
I remember I was looking through the SW threads on CV a few weeks ago and ShootingNova said that Kit Fisto is > Cade Skywalker and that Ahsoka Tano is > Darth Talon lol.

Probably? I remember it took a fair amount of work to get people to respect it over here.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Sabers only would be one hell of a fight, though; generally I think of Cade, Kyp, and Katarn being more or less synonymous in terms of dueling skill.

Yea, that sounds about right.

Jmanghan
bump

MythLord
Originally posted by Trocity

That was ages ago, he doesn't agree with that stance now.

Jmanghan
Ahsoka is >>> Talon tho.

Syndicate
Originally posted by MythLord
That was ages ago, he doesn't agree with that stance now.

I can't tell if this was serious or a joke but I laughed anyways. :P

Petrus
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Pretty much, yeah.

And Ahsoka is > Talon.

Trocity
TCW Ahsoka wasn't. Ahsoka hadn't done anything in Rebels at the time of my post, which was a year and a half ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.