No he's not the Grim Reaper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
he's the Ghost of Christmas Past. But he gets that a lot! confused

http://erplife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ghost-of-xmas-yet-to-come.jpg

riv6672
Flyattractor told me the Reaper is the Ghost's cousin, and got him the Christmas job.
He called it a case of necrotism...laughing

Dave_97
If I was a ghost. I've be the ghost of Christmas dad's. I'd wear awfulbsweaters and make terrible puns to people who lost their dad's at Christmas. To remind them that their dad is always in their hearts. Hi frightened of ghosts, I'm dad.

Nuke Nixon
Uh unless I am mistaken, and I rarely am, that's the Ghost of Christmas Future.

The one for Past usually is represented by someone from the persons past that they did wrong to.

Points for trying though, I guess.

Nuke Nixon
No wait, the Harbinger that tells a Scrooge is the ghost of someone that he did wrong to, the Ghost of Christmas Past is usually an angelic spirit representing the joy of past Christmases. Eh I haven't had my coffee yet.

riv6672
Ha, i think you guys are right. Ah well! What can you expect from a monimum wahe job?

Nuke Nixon
Same outcome, you meet Death you die, you meet the Ghost of Christmas Future he shows you when you died and how no one was there to give a damn.

Chilly.

riv6672
You gotta admit, those two have job security!

rudester
You guys are weird wtf..

riv6672
I'll cop to that. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.