Talk of a Bully 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
www.gamesradar.com/new-rockstar-game-coming-april-2015-bully-2-surely/

Smasandian
I thought Bully was a cool idea. I enjoyed a bit of it but the game didn't really hit it for me.

If they do a sequel, I hope it takes a bit more serious tone....

Impediment
Good game, but nothing epic, in my opinion.

I'd like to see a sequel, but with darker overtones.

Smasandian
I would too.

And maybe get rid of the clock system... but I'm unsure how they would allow freedom and then go to school as well without ruining the vibe.

If they do make it, at least keep the area you explore small.

AsbestosFlaygon
If they ever make a.sequel, I'd like to see a protagonist that is a victim of bullying rather than being the bully.
It would be better if he/she is in college or high school.

You start as a nerdy newbie at the school. Then you have 3 options, depending on your actions in the game: to become a bully, an anti-bully, or the most respected nerd in school.

Keep the clock system. You have the option to skip classes, and choose which subjects to undertake.
Also, I want a bigger campus.
They should also depict students having sex in the dorms and other secluded areas.

Smasandian
I agree about mostly all the stuff you said.

Aside from the students ****ing. It would have to be college for that to happen. No way they would develop underage high school students ****ing...no way.

KingD19
Seniors could work, but it would still be a touchy subject.

And Bully could work damn good in a college setting. Rockstar is all about bigger and better every time they make something new. A college setting would allow violence, sex, access to adult themes, and the clock system wouldn't be set in stone.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Smasandian
I agree about mostly all the stuff you said.

Aside from the students ****ing. It would have to be college for that to happen. No way they would develop underage high school students ****ing...no way.
Well, they could touch on the subject of underage sex if in a high school setting.
It's not like it's not happening behind the scenes.

Bully has a lot of things going for it, if they focused on the adolescence/adult setting.
Kids selling and taking drugs in the campus, slutty girls roaming freely in the campus that you can pay to have sex, more lethal weapons + blood and gore.

They can make the main antagonist the dean of the school.
Or something more interesting, like a rival school faction.

How about having fights with other schools?
The game would be like a hybrid of GTA, Manhunt, InFamous, and classic Bully.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Well, they could touch on the subject of underage sex if in a high school setting.
It's not like it's not happening behind the scenes.

Bully has a lot of things going for it, if they focused on the adolescence/adult setting.
Kids selling and taking drugs in the campus, slutty girls roaming freely in the campus that you can pay to have sex, more lethal weapons + blood and gore.

They can make the main antagonist the dean of the school.
Or something more interesting, like a rival school faction.

How about having fights with other schools?
The game would be like a hybrid of GTA, Manhunt, InFamous, and classic Bully.

I don't think Rockstar wants to give you the option to have sex with underage girls, especially since the majority of the players would be adult males, or at least the target demographic. Throwing in underage sex and slutty girls in a high school setting is just giving pedophiles a free pass to say that they were influenced by a Rockstar game to have sex with a little girl. They're not going to go full GTA on kids with adolescent prostitution and murder.

Smasandian
Yeah, absolutely. I also don't think they should as well. For two reasons,

1. No reason to do so. It has no gameplay reason behind it aside from seeing underage kids ****ing.
2. The backlash would be severe and would bring unwanted attention from governments.

Also, Rockstar has been trying to go the "realistic" take on their games. I'm not sure about you but I highly doubt blood and gore, and prostitution is a normal time at school.

Kazenji
This is probably one of the only Rockstar games which i've never tried out

currently waiting for the mandatory update to be done on Steam at the moment.

KCJ506
I've just finished replaying the Scholarship Edition earlier this week.

I'm really hoping that a sequel is the next Rockstar game.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, absolutely. I also don't think they should as well. For two reasons,

1. No reason to do so. It has no gameplay reason behind it aside from seeing underage kids ****ing.
2. The backlash would be severe and would bring unwanted attention from governments.

Also, Rockstar has been trying to go the "realistic" take on their games. I'm not sure about you but I highly doubt blood and gore, and prostitution is a normal time at school.
Imagine the hardcore feminists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.