Does anybody know if the "Twins" from Reloaded will return in Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kingpotato
The twins were my favorite new characters in the Matrix: Reloaded, does anyone know if they will be in the third movie, The Matrix: Revolutions? p.s. does anyone know the actor who played them?

chico23
The twins were the darth maul of this movie and I hate that. I do think they will because in the scene when they are invovled in the explosion it looked like they "ghost'd" out to avoid the blast. keep in mind that only my opinion, but I hope they do. They weren't in the trailer for revolutions though.

Augeybana
Yeah when I saw the trailer they weren't included.

jimbo3
The actors are Neil & Adrian Rayment. ninja ninja
To get the role they answered a low-key ad asking for twins in an 'action movie'.

Ushgarak
I would be surprised if they are not in it.

Apparently they also asked if they were required to act just like the Agents but they were specifically told to be different...

sentinelrv
Are they both computer programs, since they can turn into ghosts? Regular humans can't do that.

jimbo3
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're programs, and it's obvious that they don't like the agents.

Myndon
I think that they won't be in the 3rd film
and yes they are computer programs they have been designed to be exaclty like the matrix users, they can go in and out of their own 'construct' etc

Augeybana
Cool.

Dexx
even if they did die in that explosion...there can always be others...a 2.0 version?smile
But hey..these were pretty inventive comparing with the first matrix...who knows what they can come up with in revolution....oh boy..can't wait.

"we are getting agravated..." I loved that line

Tevesh
that was a great line. i looked at the imdb site for the matrix revolutions and it says that they are going to be in the movie. i know that imdb isn't 100% acurate, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say that they will be

Augeybana
Even if they are they woul;dn't have a big part the main bad guy is Agent Smith.

Dexx
not necessarily

darkmavrick
i dont think the twins will be back because they were blown up in the car. evil face

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last I checked they were renegade programs. The reason that they don't like the agents is because the agents can delete them, like what that one agent was going to do to the Keymaker.

Dexx
We don't have exact proof that they don't like agents (though it would be obvious)..that was morpheus shooting that agent on top of the car.

Tevesh
i have a feeling that they are an older version of the agents. after all, the french guy had nothing but older versions of programs

jimbo3
It looked to me more like the twin was shooting at the agent on top of the car.

Captain REX
I think the twins were shooting at everything. Agents, Morpheus and co., and so on.

Corran
I think they will be in the next movie, they appear to be another program outside of the Matrix and therefore they are against the Agents, they will only go against Neo again if he is going to affect the power that Merovingian has, can't see them bothering him too much because the Key Maker is dead/deleted.

Tevesh
Morpheus and the twin both wanted the gun, and both had a hold of it. when the agent tore off the roof, morpheus pulled the trigger, not the twin. a lot like in the first movie when trinity used the policeman as a human shield and shoots the other policeman with the first policeman's gun.

mariosgr12
I read somewhere that the twins were part of a deleted program, and now they are renegades. This "ghost" thing they do is in fact their transformation in gases, which can slip through almost everything.

Dexx
well..the seem pretty subordonated to the meravingian to me..so that's the renegade part out of the way. but they are good characters.

pitimizer
They will be in the third. I've read about a fight with Neo involving spinning swords. yay.

Captain REX
Sounds cool. Neo could handled em...

Ushgarak
I don;t think the Twins would have had any objection to shooting at the Agents- I will have to watch again to be certain about who is firing. They are renegade programmes from the system and the Agents were out to kill the Keymaker who was under the Twin's protection.

Chaos
Those twins were in a program called 'Carol Vorderman's Better Homes' (only in UK). Which was a long time ago, but I still remember it wink

Icharus
Yeah - then that program got deleted and they became our freindly, if not ghostly renegades! big grin

Tevesh
I've seen the movie 3 times now, and I know that the both wanted the gun. Mopheus had his finger on the trigger, but they were both holding the gun. Morpheus is the one who shot off the bullets

chico23
...agreed. I seen the same thing Tevesh.

jimbo3
I need to see it again.

redhotchilis2k
ha, dont we all! In fact we NEED to see it agen. The twins are martial arts experts in real life btw! but dnt do that much skill in reloaded!
big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Tevesh
i seriously hope they are in the next one. they were awesome, and i hope we get to see more actual fighting from them

DarkPaw_
They will be in the third movie, if you look when the car is blowing up they phaze out. so they are alive. And they are given credit if you go to imdb.com and look up matrix revolutions.

maul's woman
They ARE in the last movie. Check IMDB. The twins are listed in the cast for MATRIX REVOLUTIONS. big grin

Tevesh
Yeah. that was one of the first things i did, but IMDB isn't always 100% reliable. I think they post the acters for movies from emails people send to them....supposedly for attack of the clones someone put his own name for the actor who played anakin skywalker and sent it in....his name was on the site for quite some time until someone pointed out that Hayden was the one playing Anakin....but it's true, for the most part, IMDB is pretty accurate

SanJ
HELLO! me = new , and i dont know what to say.. quick someone make a new subject to chat about!

maul's woman
Nobody is 100% anything. 100% denotes perfection. IMDB is accurate enough, otherwise they would have been out of business a very long time ago. We have to remember that things are always changing.

Ushgarak
IMDB isn't even vaguely accurate. They take submissions without checking. Someone managed to get his own name down as Anakin Skywalker for episode II. IMDB is quite noted for its inaccurae pre-release info.

Raz
The official cast directly from Warner Bros is:Nothing else confirmed so far.

apple
New subject: I think the Matrix, in the end of the movie, was reloaded as the real world. That explains why Neo kept his "powers".
The seventh Matrix is a copy of the real world and nobody in the movie knows that, except for Neo and the Smith virus copy, the only survivor of the Zion destruction.

Ushgarak
Please don't try and change subject in a thread at will. Discussions about the unlikely eventuality of the real world being a Matrix are in their own thread.

apple

Skittles19
The twins had better be in the next Matrix.. Or..Or... well...I'll do something....dunno what..but... *cough* someone will pay
hee

Twin 1 Twin 2
i read tat the twins will be back from a matrix web site i looked under cast or revolution and they were on there and there evn in the trailer fighting neo so yesthe twins will b bac and NO they didnt die in reloaded and there in a big fightscene with neo fighting with swords and other weapons

Twin 1 Twin 2
and whats the web site name for this web site

Numo
No they won't.

The Omega
(Slaps forehead)
No one has posted in this thread since the 20th og June last year....
(Closing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.